LisaTG's Pics

LISATG

Okay, the mail carrier brought a surprise this morning so I thought I would post my first pics. These are in a 38A after 1 week of NB. I particularly think the side pic. These were taken about an hour after a 1 hour session. When I started NB a week ago I fit a 36NA well after an NB session.

Attachments

• 3.1.11.1.jpg
    3.1.11.1.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 269
  • 3.1.11.2.jpg
    3.1.11.2.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 341

LISATG

Thanks for your sweet comments Soonenough ??? ;D! I hadn't thought about the size comparison with a 34, but knew the way I was filling the 36A it was time to move up and the 38 is a much better band fit. The new 38 is a demi and totally unpadded and I think it will allow me to guage growth alot better. Here I come 38B....!! ;)

GingerNub

Great growing. =D congratulations on your first week!

Love your bra by the way. Don't enable my shopping....

Strumpet

Hahaha, I have a shopping problem too.
I agree, the sideview looks great and the bra is lovely!
Grats on your first week. :)

LISATG

Thanks all for the encouragement everyone! As so many have suggested I am trying to get away from the constant temptation to measure and go more by feel and bra fit. the bra in the pic by the way is great for seeing growth success because there is absolutely no padding. The fabric is like a tight netting and has u/w. Honestly it shocked me that I filled the 38A right off. Granted, there is nothing on top, but I have faith it will come! ;)

Yes, shopping temptation is a problem! Fortunately my GF is very supportive and both tempers my enthusiasm and also helps me to select things that will work.

Okay, without going into too much detail or getting too personal, I have a question about nipples... My GF didn't know the answer, so... My nipples for the last 2 or 3 days seem to stay permanently erect and are super sensitive all the time. They don't hurt, but last night my GF got a little too frisky playing and I about went through the roof the pain was so bad. Sorry if that is TMI, but is that normal?

Thanks and happy growing!

Hugs,

Lisa

LISATG

Hello!

I was asked if I had before and now pics, so here they are.... The first is in early December when I first started NBE and the second is from 3/1 after my first week of noogling. All in all I'm pretty satisfied!

Attachments

• Dec 2010 2.JPG
    Dec 2010 2.JPG
    249.6 KB · Views: 227
  • Mar 1.JPG
    Mar 1.JPG
    267 KB · Views: 289

Suss

WOW!!! For sure you have some growing going on there! Also, your shape is so improved! You must be delighted :)

flat_fiona

Great results! I'm SO happy for you! I'd say we're comparable. I think you've grown more than me though. I think I had a bit more starting out and I'd say we're about the same size now.... Congrats!..... Will keep in touch!

soonenough

LisaTG, it's not just fair that you can fill up that pretty red bra faster than I can or anybody here. That's all I'm aiming for right now, to fill up a nonpadded, lacy bra. Such fast results! Congratulations! It must be so gratifying to see results after doing all the work that you have to do because sometimes if not most of the time, the results that does not come or if it does it's not to the extent that you are aiming for. Thanks for posting the pics. It does really encourages a lot of people not to stop but keep on going.

LISATG

Oh Soonenough, That is music to my ears! Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. You are looking great yourself!
You are right, it is so very encouraging to see the success of others to keep you going!
Enjoy your progress!
Lisa

J

Joan_CD

Hi Lisa

What great results in such a short time. That's wonderful. But, I see some bruising in one of the pics? If that is bruising, you may want to ease the pressure a little bit. I speak from experience when it comes to over pumping and getting bruised! Congrats again and good luck !!!

LISATG

Hi Joan,

Thanks! I am pleased with the progress. Yes, that is bit of a bruise. I think I did overpump a bit, but also didn't have the rings on... it was gone the next day, and I am wearing the rings faithfully now! ;)

b00bs

Holy cow, your progress is AMAZING! I was wondering how your routine went and if you're taking anything else along with noogleberry? Also, about the nipples thing. Same thing with me. After every noogle sesh they get superr sensitive for the rest of the day. And if you're noogling everyday, the nipple pain's gonna stay. At least that's my input ;D

LISATG

Thanks b00bs! Yes, I have pretty much resigned myself to permanently erect and very sensitive nipples... Now I just have to get my GF to go easy on them, LOL. Hmm... seems the tables have turned! (Hope that's not too inappropriate, but it is pretty ironic.)

I chi massage prior to each session with Wild Yam Root Extract and olive oil, I take Red Clover and Saw Palmetto daily, drink tea with Fenugreek and Wild Yam extract daily, drink a protein shake daily and take GABA before bed.

In addition to that, I am probably a poster child for what you shouldn't do... I drink 3-4 strong cups of coffee a day, smoke and have a couple of beers every night (for the hops of course!). I do try to drink 2+ liters of water daily to offset the diuretic effect of the coffee and alcohol. Really need to quit smoking tho' and not just for the negative effect on boobage growth.

My NB sessions vary from 1-3 hours and I try to do 2-3 sessions daily. From my relatively short experience, it seems like I get better results that last when I do a long session at night before bed. I'll just put the cups on, pump to a comfortable level and leave them on while I am watching TV or writing and leave them on for 2-3 hours just repumping when the pressure goes down. Seems to work well so far!

Oh yes, I leave a dollar under my pillow every night for the Boobie Fairy... ;) LOL

Good luck on your growing!

Hugs,
Lisa

b00bs

I loove inappropriateness. Hahah I bet it's a buzzkill for your GF. I need to start doing more of there NBE methods cuz it seems like the more you take the better the chances of growing? Hm.

Btw, have you tried those e-cigs? They helped me not smoke for a little. I'm on it again trying to ween myself off of stogies.

LISATG

Hi bOObs, Ya know, just don't want to offend anyone's sensitivities... :eek: There are those who take a dim view of a M growing boobs! ???
The GF is actually pretty supportive and enjoys the benefits... ;) LOL

No, haven't tried the e-cigs, but have cut down significantly over the last week and aiming to be at 0 by the end of March -- we'll see.

I def think the addition of the right herbs help and of course massage.

How is your growth coming along???

LISATG

I know it's cheating, but had to share this pic of beginning of cleavage in a push-up! YAHOO!!! This was taken this a.m. after I seemed to have a Booby Fairy visit overnight!!!

The remnants of my red dots from overpump with the new larges are evident, but fading.

Attachments

• 3.8.11.1.png
    3.8.11.1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 337