Matts Progress

Matt B

Criss, I went back and looked at your pics,(couldn't resist,they are nice) anyway-(clears throat)-I couldn't see any skin problems and like I said they look great to me.My blistering was just stupid.Like Minnie said"Blisters? You"? you should know better and she's right.
Anyway,patience is something I've been working on all my life so this is good therapy!LOL! But the girls are growing,the blisters are gone and every two or three days I'll noogle until I decide I'm big enough.
I am wondering what would happen If I noogled every day for a week.I know some do it,but I think it's too much.
Maybe I'll try it.

TTYS, Matt

chriss

(.Y.)
Matt B said:
Criss, I went back and looked at your pics,(couldn't resist,they are nice) anyway-(clears throat)-I couldn't see any skin problems and like I said they look great to me.My blistering was just stupid.Like Minnie said"Blisters? You"? you should know better and she's right.
Anyway,patience is something I've been working on all my life so this is good therapy!LOL! But the girls are growing,the blisters are gone and every two or three days I'll noogle until I decide I'm big enough.
I am wondering what would happen If I noogled every day for a week.I know some do it,but I think it's too much.
Maybe I'll try it.

TTYS, Matt

Hahah thankyou for the sweet compliment!! :)
You can see the skin problem on the very first pictures of the 4, especially in the middle picture (no swelling 05-06-12). I didn't touch the Noogleberry that day. You really see between my breast my normal (white) skin, and then two lines, where my cups of the Noogleberry stay when i Noogle. Those lines are darker. Thats not a shadow or something. And the line goes around my breast, on the outside is my skin lighter and in the inside of course darker. Sorry for the bad explanation.
But maybe you are right and i'm making myself crazy, and isn't it really a problem. Because it surprise me that you dindn't see it!! It's the first thing is see when I look at the pictures ;p

I think it's really impressing that you Noogle just 3 times a week, I can say that you really have patience haha ^^. Or i'm addicted :p When I have the time, I want to noogle (It's a bit of hassle, but because of the swelling I just love it haha ;p) But you can try it! For a weak or so. Look how youre breast respond to it, maybe you have great grow!! ;D

Matt B

I went back again and looked and I did see the mark in the cleavage,but that should go away easily.
As for noogling,I probably noogle only twice a week.A lot of my growth came from herbs Chriss.I was on a real big regimen for 5 months prior to noogling.I massaged and used a heating pad and everything,so it wasn't just noogling.
I can see why you like the swelling.That 5-6-12 pic is beautiful and those nipples are unbelievable.I like the swelling too,and some has turned into growth. ;D
i don't really have patience I just want tits so what choice do I have! ;D ;D
You keep on noogling and in three months I can't wait to see the twins!!

TTYS, MATT ;)

minnie34

Definitely a difference Matt - they are starting to point out, the areolas look bigger and more defined in your last pic and I think they're also 'lifting' a bit if you know what I mean?
I think they're beginning to look rather feminine my dear, you are so lucky that you can noogle only a few times per week and still have such great results.
Looking forward to seeing what the girls will look like the day you decide you've reached your goal. For me, that will never happen :D

Matt B

Thanks Raspberry,but I just took this pic and I swear I'm shrinking or they're changing shape as they grow! ???

Attachments

• IMGP8071.JPG
    IMGP8071.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 194

Matt B

Mornin all ,since we all are doing this noogling for ourselves,I thought I'd post a pic for me on our day.
I think I'm getting rid o0f the ECS(empty cup syndrome) at least with this bra.I really think bras can have a shaping effect or at least a temporary one on the girls.

Matt ;)

Attachments

• IMGP8083.JPG
    IMGP8083.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 201

minnie34

Filling out real nicely there Matt!!
If ECS is subsiding, can we take that as a good sign that the girls have not shrunk? ;)

K

KittyKat

Yeah Matt, I think you solved your own mystery. I do think they are basically acquiring a rounder shape and that's why you seem to get the illusion that they are smaller, when they are just growing in width. They seem rounder to me, they really do! I don't think you have anything to worry about! <3

canadianchick

hi Matt,
I've seen your results and soo impressed
give me belief that hopefully I can get like swelling like you
how many months have you been doing this?
do you take supplements?
what size cups do you use?
and do you experience droopy nipples?
thanks

Matt B

Thanks Kat,I never would have thought I'd be concerned about my boobs getting smaller or not growing!! :D.Life sure has strange twists and turns.I guess you gals call that boob anxiety?
Anyway,I think you are right and thanks for the observation.

Matt ;)

Matt B

Hi C Chick, I've been noogling since last Sept.I was on a strong herbal program for 5 months but have since stopped everything but the fenugreek. I started with the CL's and will probably never fill them up,but this morning I was 4.5 inches in them.
I don't know of anyone who got droopy nipples doing this.I would say it's temporary but we're all different CC.
I would just start again and be observant.

Matt ;)

Matt B

I have never posted any side pics,so I figured these were okay.It's weird,different poses make the girls look bigger or smaller.
But the camera takes what it sees.Damn!LOL~ the good thing is considering the side views and protrusion I think I can get away with a little more boobage!! ;D

Matt ;)

Attachments

• IMGP8144.JPG
    IMGP8144.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 160
  • IMGP8145.JPG
    IMGP8145.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 144

evil alex

You have nothing to worry about Matt you still look just as good as ever! Ive heard of different instances where women say that they feel that their shape changes before they get more outward growth!

Matt B

Hey Alex,thanks for the tips,I got some great swelling with the pump and hold tip.After the purple went away,They were great!!
I've always used the heating pad so that with the PM cream and NB I think all wil be well.I just ordered a bunch of red clover and fenugreek so off we go!!LOL

Thanks again, Matt ;)

minnie34

Looks like you're sporting a little boobie muffin-top in the side pics Matt.
Good for you, that bra looks great and you're filling it real nicely. Of course, I'm grinding my teeth with jealousy here, I don't think they even make un-padded bras my size :D
Seriously though, well done. I'm delighted for you. And a little bit jealous ;D

Matt B

Thanks Minnie,but you have nothing to be jealous of,cuz you know what I think of your cuties!!If I had them I'd stop now.And I still want your nips!! ;D

Matt ;)

Matt B

Mornin All,thought I'd start the week with some pics

Kat and Alex,I think you're right about the shape and roundness changing,and I like your pump and hold technique Alex.

t\Thank you both. ;) Matt

Attachments

• IMGP9811.JPG
    IMGP9811.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 126
  • IMGP9815.JPG
    IMGP9815.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 146

Matt B

Hey there,This is after a 1.5 hour noogle and a non push up bra.The cups are full and is this thing comfortable!Only problem is lace shows through shirts!! I say non push up as there are no pads in it but the strap placement kinda makes it one I guess.Hell, I don't know. I know for 6 bucks I couldn't pass it up.

Have a great day all, Matt B. ;)

Duh-the phone rang and i hit reply and didn't do the pics. :D

Attachments

• IMGP0018.JPG
    IMGP0018.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 134
  • IMGP0025.JPG
    IMGP0025.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 120