Matts Progress

minnie34

You might have gotten boobie-blindness Matt!! :D
There is a definite difference. Side boob, yes. And also, if you look underneath your breasts, it's clear that the later (and especially the latest) pic has much more 'weight' to them, if you know what I mean? This is what I want. You're doing very well Matt, clearly progressing in a very nice pace. *Tries hard not be too jealous* lol
Well done, I'm sure there are many people reading this forum who will be very inspired by your results!!

Matt B

Thanks Minnie,I see what some of you mean now when you say you can't see a difference.I see what you mean about the weight thing also.Hopefully the top will fill in a little so I can get the "Shape and Drape" I'm always referring to.

Padded Hell

Matt,

The girls are looking good ;). I think the pics show definate progress & much more shape. I wish I knew the trick to filling in the tops, if you find out, be sure to let me know ;)

Matt B

I talk about hiding the girls so here's how I did it yesterday. I worked all day in this with a black sweatshirt.And I realized I can hide more .YAY! But it will be interesting this summer if I continue to grow. :D

Attachments

• IMGP9459.JPG
    IMGP9459.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 223
  • IMGP9461.JPG
    IMGP9461.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 155
  • IMGP9464.JPG
    IMGP9464.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 165
  • IMGP9468.JPG
    IMGP9468.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 158

spudys

Vivian B
Wow, your pics are awesome, I can really see a difference and you are growing really well.
Vivian ;)

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
I agree! You are growing quite visiibly! Don't tell me you don't see it! In the strappy tank, with the bra on underneath, you make me look like a little boy, lol... Seriously, big time growth.

Matt B

Thanks BL,I knew I was growing a little,but the bra and the tank kinda emphasizes it a little even though it's a minimally lined
t- shirt bra.
And believe me Fina with that bod and boobs you'll never look like a little boy. ;)

hopefulme

Wow!!! You are really filling out that black bra. I am hydrating and patiently waiting for my Nb so that I can join. I hope I get good swelling like you.

Matt B

One week with no noogling.

Attachments

• IMGP9494.JPG
    IMGP9494.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 221
  • IMGP9489.JPG
    IMGP9489.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 178
  • IMGP9488.JPG
    IMGP9488.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 174
K

KittyKat

Aha! And still you are maintaining such fabulous results! I tell you Matt, soon you will not be able to hide these! :eek:

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Matt, you are starting to look really great :eek: I hope to get mine looking like this before to long.
Love Vivian

Matt B

Hi Fina,that was one of my bra surprises as it's a36D. I'm obviously not the "D" that Tank Girl or Melanie or Alex are,but I'm guessing because of my chest size they just fit.There's a tiny bit of space left in it,but it's a really comfortable t-shirt bra from Maidenform.......7909-7959 and it really works under a sweatshirt or sport coat.The only difference between the two is the 7909 has lace wings.That's your bra 101 for the day. ;D

Matt

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
Wow Matt your new avatar really shows how much you've grown with NB!!! You're killing them bras :)

Matt B

Just a little update and a few pics.These are 4 days post noogle,and no bra under the shirt. Nice male chest or boobs,waddya all think?
And,found a way to hide the nips if needed and they feel kinda good. And,for you ladies that tape your nipples during noogling,these might be your answer,as they stick real well but don't irritate the girls when you take them off.

Attachments

• IMGP9644.JPG
    IMGP9644.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 214
  • IMGP9638.JPG
    IMGP9638.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 206
  • IMGP9641.JPG
    IMGP9641.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 254

minnie34

With t-shirt: Nice male chest. Without t-shirt: Boobs. ;D
Looking great Matt and totally able to get away with the girls as part of you manhood!! :)
Where did you get those plaster thingys? They look exactly like what I'd need right now. And please don't say Kmart or Walmart or Target or any other store in Americayh, I need them here in Europe!!! :D
Well done Matt. You've had some serious results. No doubt hugely inspiring for many of the forum users!!

Matt B

Hi,and thanks Minnie.That means I can grow a little more,and still be okay. ;D As for the nipple petals,I did get them at Sears in the bra dept.but I'm sure the bra depts in Europe have them.They really work great,and your nips are to die for anyway so please take care of them!! ;D

You crack me up,cuz you're a cut and dried person.Tshirt,male chest.No shirt,boobs!I love it ! Luv ya, Matt :-* :-*