Matts Progress

Milinius

Hey Matt,

Nice progress. Is it my imagination or are yours reshaping a bit? They look a little pointier to me.

Taboo

Milinius

I think, in the near future, that your nipples will start moving as well.

Do your nips point better when you are noogling? Sometimes, the more flesh in the boob the better the point with us guys. Your pics seem to indicate both an addition and more floppiness. Is that true for real too?

But like the rest, it takes time and effort. I know your good for it.

Take care,
Taboo

Matt B

The nips point down during noogling.And yes there has been a volume increase,but they aren't real floppy.They move and jiggle the way they should.

Milinius

Hi Matt,

I had a tough time to get mine to jiggle when I first started. Seems like the texture of male flesh (stiffer sort of) is different than the female (softer). Too often mine tighten back up, but I'm not on herbs, so I guess that's the price I pay.

Glad you are pleased with your progress. I am too, it is impressive.

Taboo

Matt B

Not really an update,just a question;boobs or nice pecs!
And,as an addenda the bottom pic is braless.

Attachments

• IMGP9863.JPG
    IMGP9863.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 286
  • IMGP9864.JPG
    IMGP9864.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 266
  • IMGP9714.JPG
    IMGP9714.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 297

Matt B

Thanks Jani,that's what I was afraid of,well kinda.LOL It's called mixed emotions.You know like when your mother in law goes over a cliff
in your brand new Jaguar.
The bra is a 36D .It really spreads things out and smooths them too.That way they're not in your face. I'm still trying to decide how much farther I want to go.

Thanks again Jani,Matt ;D

PS How is your progress?

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Hi Matt, i think i can follow your emotions :) I would say, you cant go that much more further if you want to
hide your boobs anyway^^ Just be sure, what you realy want :)

Hmm my progress, i stoped pumping regular because... i dont know why, but i think i induced some natural growth.
My boobs are a little sore, swollen... they feel like growing. Sooo my thought is, let's look what's the nature is doing to me atm.

Matt B

Glad to hear that Jani. I have heard of that happening just like nursing stimulates milk production and prolactin.You may want to just noogle maybe once a week just for a boost.I don't know how big you want to get but it might help.

Matt, ;)

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
I'm still doing it 2 days a week, maybe i reduce it to 1 day, depends on how sore and painfull my boobs get.
I'm realy not sure, what i want to do atm or not ;D just a little confused....

My goal was a full C hmm maybe not, i realy cant tell you any goal, i'm just looking what i get or got and look
for the complete picture, how they fit to me. I stop doing anything as soon as my eyes say to me "yeah thats it".

Sweet greets

yhrodrig

Hi Matt! I've been following your thread for a few weeks but you haven't updated in a while :( what did you end up doing? Did you keep pumping or did you stop?

Matt B

Hi Pinky,I'm kinda taking a break to see if everything holds and stays.So far I've kept all I have grown.
And, your pics look great especially the side view.Beautiful girls. ;D ;D

Matt, ;)

minnie34

Matt B said:
Not really an update,just a question;boobs or nice pecs!
And,as an addenda the bottom pic is braless.

B
O
O
B
S

Well buddy, you have now seriously entered proper boobie-territory. I WISH my boobs looked like that without a bra. Another half and inch or so, there is no way you'd be able to pass those girls off as pecs. I can understand those mixed feelings alright, although I guess I wouldn't be too sad about the jaguar in the end ;)

Matt B

Minnie,Minnie,Minnie, yours are beautiful and they are bigger than mine.I am pretty happy with the growth though.Aside from the small nipple area,a little bit more and I'll be happy.I'll have to be happy with size shape and drape.

You're so sweet. Matt, :-* :-*

yhrodrig

Matt B said:
Hi Pinky,I'm kinda taking a break to see if everything holds and stays.So far I've kept all I have grown.
And, your pics look great especially the side view.Beautiful girls. ;D ;D

Matt, ;)

Thanks Matt :D

It's crazy you're complimenting the side view. I think they look the smallest from the side lol. Congrats on keeping your size! that's sooo exciting! How long have you been noogling for again?