My 8 Month Journey & Pics

noogleberry1

Hey Guys, I am new to this forum, and am really excited to getting to know some of you guys, I have ordered my Noogleberry and hopefully next week it shall be arriving!yay... I have been on the natureday programme for 7 months now which is a herbal supplement, it has worked well for my i have grown over an inch, but I am a slow grower I think because other people have had much better results. Has anyone tried Natureday? I have also been research , I haven't read of anyone on here using that either, that is supposed to be the most powerful photoestrogen, does anyone take it?xx ;)

xxthatsh0t

Re: Pueraria Mirifica

ive never heard of natureday. I was very close from ordering PM but I read that its not permanent growth. its just swelling, and once you stop taking it, it'll go back to its normal size.. so thats why I decided to go with BO

hope this helps.. you should check out the forum that talks about NBE on breastnexus.com

hope this helps

cleo

I took PM for 6 months, got almost an inch of growth and haven't lost it, even though I haven't taken PM for over 2 months now. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones!! :)

noogleberry1

Thanks Guys for your reply - I appreciate it. Yes Im gonna check out breast nexus forum - I have tried quite a few herbs now, Mac mainly to increase my butt, but also balances the hormones in the body, helping with curves, Saw palmetto, Flax seed oil and natureday. Natureday is brilliant its a potent herbal liquid that you take every day.

That is so great you got growth with PM Cleo! - xxthatsh0t are there alot of side effects of BO?

xx

xxthatsh0t

nope, i haven't experienced any side effects..

I read that some people get acne, but I haven't heard a lot of people getting much.. I see more side effects coming from the herbs

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon

Hi ladies i am a male CD and have been taking PM for around 12 months and have had some exciting results i have run out at the moment waiting for next shipment its been 3 weeks and i am still getting that nice tingle feeling in my breasts so i guess its still working i am about a small B large A cup either way they sure feel nice , I just reiceved my Noogleberry pump today so i will be starting my program now along with PM i think i should hit a C cup hopefully, anyway just wanted to share with you, thanks Lisacd
ps: will post pics when i work out how to post them.

laura

Which one do you use lisa and what mg? Iv been going round in circles on the net looking at all the differnt ones and not getting anywhere! Lol

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon

Hi Laura nice to meet u sweety, the name was (Purafem) Pueraria Mirifica i was taking 700mg morning and night with massage i am seeing good results you can see on my website the photos if you like, but i have tried numoruse pills and lotions over the years but really looking forward to seeing the results from my noogle pump.

noogleberry1

Hi guys this is my before and after, using Natureday - But more so I have seen great results from noogling which I started two weeks ago - I swelled an inch from the first time and I think this is due to using naturedays liquid on my bust before I noogle...

Thats great Lisa you saw results - Keep us posted!!

Attachments

• DSC01541[1].jpg
    DSC01541[1].jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 129
  • DSC02028.JPG
    DSC02028.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 101

sliptinge

Re: My journey and pics.., plus Pueraria Mirifica

@latoyaantonia, wow great results! You look amazing! This is interesting! Is there Pueraria Mirifica in Natureday liquid? I was looking on their website and it said the ingredients in it were Dong Quai, Saw palmetto, Blessed thistle, Fenugreek and Fennel.

jnorton22002

Hi Sliptinge, No Natureday doesn't have any P.M. in it. I used Natureday for almost 2 years. I do know this. They helped my cancer started boobs, but it will take an awful lot of money to build boobs just by Natureday. I think what everyone talks about is the best. PM
and noogleberry. Now, sweetie taht is just my opinion. Luv ya Joni

jnorton22002

Hi Lato, soooo glad you joined and very nice results so far. My hope is you will enjoy this family as much as I do. Every one here is soooo kind and helpful. Please keep us posted on your boob journey hon. Joni :-* :-*

noogleberry1

Hey guys!! Its so so nice to be here and meet you all and have friends to take this journey with..

Sliptinge :) sorry the title i guess isnt very clear.. It is my journey so far i was sharing but also i wanted to know more about PM so i knew if it was worth a try for more results..
Hey Joni, :) nice to meet you! Did i read right that nature day gave you cancer? .. Or have i read incorrectly? Also you said i think what we all talk about on this site is works best.. What is that? Do you do or take anything else apart from noogling?

Thank you all for you kind comments, lots of love xx

xxthatsh0t

WOW AWESOME PROGRESS HUN!!! it looks great!
how long do you noogle for, and for how many hours?

How did I miss this thread? Your results look fantasic! Congratulations. It's great that combination of herbs and Nb that you are using is working for you. Keep is posted with your progress wont you! ;D

noogleberry1

Hey Again Guys!! Thank you flatty natty and xxthatsh0t! I have been noogling for 2 weeks on average 1 hour a day. Natureday has worked well for me and as I have been on it for seven months I think that it helped my breasts expand when I started noogling because they swell one inch straight away and even after the swelling has gone I am still half an inch bigger then two weeks ago. I grew 1inch in 3 weeks of natureday which was amazing but haven't had another growth spurt really since till now so I am over the moon!... This pic I have posted is me before I started noogling about 2 months before actually.

Attachments

• DSC01881.JPG
    DSC01881.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 64

noogleberry1

And this is me a couple of hours after noogling... I have swelled more then my normal size, but Im so happy that I keep an inch of the swelling, it makes me happy I purchased this lil wonder! I am a 32b or 30c, I have a small back so its 31" so thats why I can wear either... I have pics in bikini's because I think they looked better covered up - You can probably see my left nipple has a scar around it making it look bigger, I had a lil operation last year, so I prefer not looking at it... I have many many pictures of my journey so far, its so fun talking to people that are on their own ones too! ;D

Attachments

• DSC02015.JPG
    DSC02015.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • DSC02021.JPG
    DSC02021.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
  • DSC02035.JPG
    DSC02035.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 48

:eek: