MY BROTHER SAW MY NB!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

0xducesax0

hahaha i missed the pic! Damn, i wanted to be next in line for 'who's dating your brother'!
To be honest girls do you think if someone sees the NB they'll immediately assume it's for your breasts? We've done a lot of research in NBE and all sorts of different ways of enhancing your breasts so we would probably put 2 and 2 together but I can assure you that there are A LOT of people out there who think the only way to get bigger boobs is by implants. What do you guys think?

willbow2

Eh ... ppl do dumb things ......

He could be a gentleman and just say nothing ... that's what I'd do.

I'm sorry if he is teasing you.

Paloma

yeah... he's being sweet and hasn't brought it up again. I just feel like a big ol foolio... but it's all good, I guess. Wont be the last time, I'm sure... *exhale* ok, I'm over it. whew.

brielle

your brother will get over it, and just tell him its a secret. does he keep secrets or does he tease you with everything?

t-bug

I told my 14 year old brother about NB when it came in the mail and he thought it was the coolest thing since PS3! But then again we're both kind of dorks that share too much ::)

I'm bummed that I missed the hot brother pics too lol

Paloma

naw my brother is super cool, i guess it's just that I've always been such a big feminist and especially since my dad can be such a sexist pig and I've always put up the front that it doesn't bother me 'cuz i'm such a liberated, confident woman.... it just, ya know, seems inconsistent, and i guess i was just kinda ashamed of it.

yeah, it's totally ME and not him. I'm workin on it, ladies.

t-bug you told your 14 y.o. brother?!? who thinks it's the coolest thing since ps3?!? LOL u guys r soooo funny girl! actually that's really sweet and sets a good example of self-acceptance and not taking stuff too seriously - thnx 4 sharing! :D

well.... i could repost some photos.... i do so love to show off my good genetic pool.... lol ;D

pammy89

Haha, this is too funny. I've read the messages and was like,dang missed the pic too!

Honestly, I wouldn't want anyone snooping around and finding my system, but I'm kind of a private person. I'm open with the fact I'd like bigger boobs, but I would be too embarassed to show everyone :-[ haha

melons

Just came accross this thread and all the replies and eevrything cracked me up ...must be funniest thread on the forum ;D

The replies form lovely ladies here advising on what the device does is really creative :D

I am sad too that I missed the pics of paloma's bro :D

JohannaH

If you are female and your brother sees the Noogleberry system, you might be embarrassed.

However, if you are male as I am it would really be embarrassing! If I decide to get Noogleberry in the future if my relatives come over, I would make sure that was very well hidden!

Johanna (John)

ashley1986ann

I got a good one for you. I was taking breast susses I had it out by my computer one day ( are computer is in are living room ) My bf friend came over and me not thinking nothing about it I left it out. Well she saw it and pick it up read what it was and said um ok. O then my bf said O she think she had small boobs.

xoxojenny

That is so embarrassing bearbear! I remember a time when I found some of my brother's penis enlargement pills....awkward

ashley1986ann

xoxojenny said:
That is so embarrassing bearbear! I remember a time when I found some of my brother's penis enlargement pills....awkward

I dont know who would be more embarrass your or your brother. Well look at it this way good thing it was not a pump you found.

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Oh Paloma I can just imagine the heat rush to your face when your bro found it! But the whole tread cracked me up in pieces !:)) any chance to see that gorgeous fireman?:) xx

Danigurl3

I was in a hurry and put my cups on our huge book case my oldest came home and asked what they were then goes " ah I know what they are you put the cup on the sink hole and start pumping the clog out" my husband goes you are so smart thats it. Lol I still laugh my butt off about it.

sound

Lolscare .. tell him if he tells anyone you'll secretly somehow make his boobs grow bigger xD hahha

and dont worry aboutyou falling over thing... i fell UP the stairs while walking up to get my high school graduation certificate D: ...very gracious lol