My first NB =)

jessicaa

Hello!

I apologize for my english, is not my mother tongue ;)
My name is Jessica, I'm 24 years old and I wear actually a 34B. I've not children.
I began with a medium breast system of NB but are too much small, so I bought too the large and I will use it them when will arrive.

I'm really happy, the past friday arrived my NB but I began to use it yesterday, I did only 15 min for the skin and today 45 min.
I watch just now in mirror and my god, is the first time I see my breast like that, I know that in few hour will pass the swelling, but is fantastic to see my boobs for the first time so big!

Actually I'm taking 3 times per day capsules of Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, Gelatin, Paba and Boragine Oil, and I massage 1 time for day my breast and now I begin to do the NB.
I hope really to have results, especially because I've a boyfriend, but I've a big complex about my tits and since 1 year I keep all the time my bra.. he don't force me, but I know that is not a good situation...

But I don't want absolutly to have implants because I don't like to have inside me something that is not part of my body and my boyfriend before me had a girlfriend with fake boobs and he told me that is not really pleasant touch them!

So I'm full of hope, I will update with pics when I will see results! :D
For the moment I add pics of my actual breast.

UPDATE 1 MONTH (10/19/2011): I took these 2 last pics 10 hours after the NB session.
I did my NB session pratically every day, a part 1 time that I jumped 2 days and 1 week ago for 4 days I couldn't do it! I do usually a session of 2 hours every night because more I can't, I'm really full of work! I don't take any supplement because last time they gave to me problems in the intestinal region.
For the moment I massage my breast before do the session of NB with a cream anti stretch mark. I don't massage more than 5 min because I'm lazy like a sloth ;D
I didn't see a really growth in the side but in front i feel them more full and round.
I will keep up to date every month for share my results :D

Attachments

• t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 492
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 583

pipitavivita

Hi Jessica!

Welcome to the forums :) You have AMAZING looking breasts, I am so jealous of them!!!! Such a beautiful shape and size. You have more than enough breast tissue already, so I'm sure you will have fantastic results with the Noogleberry. I can't wait to see updates showing your growth!

Take care and pump safely :)

pipitavivita

jessicaa

Thanks a lot!! :D

I like too the shape of my breast, but my problem is that I'm tall 5'8 and my poor B looks like ridiculous.. if I was more little maybe could be cool!
So for this I hope to make them bigger! I'm really full of hope, is 4 years that I try all solutions but nothing really worked for me, maybe give me a temporary swelling, but nothing more.. but still now I don't loose the hope, I'm sure exist a method that is not surgery plastic!

And I'm convince too about the power of mind, so looks stupid, but I talk with my breast all days ;D

Lily13

Welcome to the forum! :)

I think you looking amazing too. I agree completely that you have an amazing shape and a lot of tissue already to begin with. I'm jealous that you have a lot of upper boob! I think you will respond quite nicely to NB! If you have any questions, feel free to post any time.

PetiteNShy

Hi Jessica,

I agree with the other posters that you are at a nice starting point, your breasts are very full and round. The fact that you are already seeing swelling that lasts for hours is a good sign that you might be a fast responder with noogleberry. Welcome to the forum and best of luck to you!

jessicaa

Thanks A lot! I just finish to pump for 1 hour!
In 2 weeks I will update new pics, I hope I can see already good results :)

I have a question, when u pump, your tits are to be completly in the cups? or half? how you know when the pressure is correct? Because all the time I don't do too much pressure because I'm afraid to pump too much..

Thank you a lot! Merci =)

jessicaa

Hello!!

I upload 2 pics I took this morning after 1 hour of NB.
I stop to take herbs because I didn't feel good, I had all the time a lot of hair in the belly. So now I'm using only NB and sometimes I massage for 10-20 min.

Attachments

• DSC04693.JPG
    DSC04693.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 354
  • DSC04692.JPG
    DSC04692.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 298

soonenough

wow, looks so full, just beautiful shape. Wouldn't it be nice if the swelling stays? Whatever, it's exhilirating to get a glimpse of how big we can grow, so that prods me to keep on going. Keep, keep on going, before you know it, you won't believe how far you have come. Congrats!

Lily13

Wow as I expected you are definitely a fast responder. :) Consider me JEALOUS! lol Your upper boob is incredibly full.

jessicaa

For the moment when the swelling pass I return like always, but I will continue to do the NB 2 times at day, 1 hour each session!

I hope, with time, when the swelling pass I will keep a little bit of what i gained with NB! ;)

pipitavivita

Hi jessicaa,

WOW!!!!!!! I'm so jealous :)))))))) I wish my breasts looked like yours! Congratulations, your results are really amazing!

jessicaa

Hi to all!!

I want update you about my progress because I'm really really happy!!! ;D

Since december I always used only NB without any PM or something to add and in fact I didn't have big results.
I spent my xmas vacations with my boyfriend and he doesn't know that I'm actually using NB so I didn't use it for 2 weeks and half.. I was a little bit sad because I aspected to gain more in 3 months, so I decided to don't demoralize me and since 2 weeks I adopted a new system and in these 2 weeks I gained more of 4 months!!! I'm really really happy, I found finally something that is cool for my body.
My new programm is:

- 3 times daily I take Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto and Red Clover from Greenbush (I specify it because I took for months and months this type of herbs but never did nothing on me, probably the quality was not good, Greebush for me is the best. I ordered 2 weeks ago new capsules that call "Enhancement Blend Capsules" inside there are Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto and Wild Yam. I ordered too Bustea Breast Enhancement Tea, from Greenbush. So when will arrive these things I will begin to take these new capsules and I will do everyday the tea.

- 1 times per day I drink protein shake

- I use NB 2-3 hours every days

- Before fall asleep I listen subliminal messages for breast expansion

Now I don't know what is working better for me, but this combination in only 2 weeks gave to me more results than 4 months!
I will continue with this programm, the only things I will change are the capsules, that neither take 3 different I will take these Enhancement Blend Capsules with the tea

Voilà!! I will keep me in touch with you for update about my progress!

Byeee ;)

Attachments

• t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 368
  • DSC04985.JPG
    DSC04985.JPG
    237.5 KB · Views: 328
wow ur shape improved amazingly! can i ask u how do u hold ur cups? is the cup right under the boob or there is space between lower boob and cup? the shape is amazing now

Matt B

Hi Jessica,They look great! ;D.My NBE program is fenugreek and red clover.I ran out of saw palmetto and just never replaced it.The two work great on me.I started noogling in Oct.and am still taking the supplements.They work well.
Congrats again on the growth,and I wish I had them! :eek:

MATT B ;D

jessicaa

tatiana673 said:
wow ur shape improved amazingly! can i ask u how do u hold ur cups? is the cup right under the boob or there is space between lower boob and cup? the shape is amazing now

Hi!!
Thanks to all for the comments, made me happy! :)

Tantiana sorry if I didn't reply before but past week I was really busy and I had not time!
I attach you a picture for show you how I hold my cups! If you have others questions no problems, this time I will not take so much time for reply ^^

Attachments

• DSC04987.JPG
    DSC04987.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 296

Matt B

Morning Jessica, Great growth!It looks like your cups almost runneth over.How much room do you have left?Your previous pics are great as well.

Happy noogling, MATT B :)