My first noogling:)

WOW!!! i fit in my 32C bras now!! and they are even a bit small! a bit too pressing! I have done NB for soo little!!! yesterday I didnt do much while sleeping because the cups get filled very good but my ribs are hurting me a lot so I am waiting for my soft rings which should come like on monday! P.S Before NB I was not full 32B

GIRLS, I think why I am responding quite quickly is because I am using Ainterol breast cream based on a herb pueraria mirifica! http://www.ainterol.us/products/AINTEROL-Pueraria-Mirifica-Breast-Cream-2GEN-100gm-%283.53oz%29.html this is the one I am using. I bought it before I knew about Noogleberry, used it a while but it didnt seem to work much(probably also because I used it for too little time...)... i think that this cream and NB is a perfect combo:)

32aa

Wow! I'm so jealous, I wish I was a fast responder and I have been noogling since August :'(. I'm happy to hear that you found a routine that worked for you, I am still looking for my routine.

I used zoft for about 2-3months but nothing happened, but everyone's different. So now my routine is PM and noogling.

Your breasts are amazing, keep up the great work!!! ;D

Thank you 32aa!:) I am happy with my results so far, looks like the size isnt bigger but if i compare the first picture and the one now, then it seems like my boobs are higher and firmer:)
I realllllly hope you will find your routine soon!!!! You deserve it, with your consistency! Good luck!:)

I am going to travel now for four days, so I wont be able to do NB!:( However, I have my Zoft gum with me!:) Kind of excited to see how my boobs will be on Monday after not pumping at all;)

Im back! And I havent done anything these past four days, only chewed Zoft (almost done with the second pack) and I must say my boobs grew 2 cm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (somewhere between half an inch-one inch) WOW!!:d
Now I am not sure, I might be getting my period soon, maybe its thats why, but i hope not!!! Lets see!:)

Thanks Strumpet!:)
I just Noogled for a while and I got amazing swelling. My boobs are now noticeable and so much heavier and denser:) Best swelling I have had so far, they feel, look and seem bigger. and they start getting in my way! :D not used to them so sometimes they get in a way when i lay down or if i move my hands... if you know what I mean! But i love it! Cant wait for more results!:) and permanent ones;)

soonenough

Tatiana673, you have very nice perky shape already, and congrats on the speedy results. Do I wish I have that kind of swelling but as it is I'm very thankful for the slow and steady increase I'm getting right now. I'm just thankful for any kind of indication of increase.

On your suggestion on braziliannoogler's thread in regards to sealing off the other cup to give the other side a chance to catch up, I'm afraid my right side is a good .5" ahead that if I am to keep on pumping, my smaller side will explode. But I will try that technique tonight though since it's better to noogle both sides together. It's such a pain to noogle one side at a time. I had to do this with XL cups since I received my XL kit which I bought used first before my medium kit arrived from UK.

Soonenough, yeah my right boob is kinda a lot smaller to and when i pump after a while it refuses to get bigger, only the left one grows. so i seal the left one and pump it much more. my right boob is oftenr edder and gets the red dots but it has almost caught up. its sitll smaller though. it was a lot smaller before. but i hope we both will get even boobs soon enough!:)

Ok, here is the update of my boobs!:D

eva_bs

wow!!!
you are a fast responder to the NB!!!! what great swelling you get from using it!!!! :)
Keep up with the hard work!
Good Luck

Thanks Eva!:D I cant wait for more results and bigger boobs!:) Also I hope it will make my boobshape better.. as you can see from the picture they are a little bit sharp at the moment and i dont like that:p

I can't believe how much growth you have already! Given, since it hasn't been that long a lot of it is probably sustained swelling, but all of that is going to turn in to real growth! I think your boobs looked gorgeous even in the start pictures - so perky and graceful looking! Haha if mine had that nice of a shape when I started, I might never have started noogling. They are looking so great right now though! I'm really envious of the shape you're getting, especially the side picture. Personally I think the "sharpness" you mentioned looks good - my boobs are kind of like that too but NB is definitely filling them out and making them rounder. But I think it's nice to have a bit of pointiness in addition to fullness - it always reminds me of pin-up boobs which is never a bad thing haha. I can't wait to see your future progress - can't believe how fast a responder you are! So lucky! :)

Anni, thank you so much !:D Its nice to hear that you think my boob shape is good:D but i really look forward for my noogleberry round boobs:D But we will see what future will bring me!:)
I am so happy:) I love the swelling! And I guess Zoft is also playing a role here, but I have taken it so far exactly for one week. anyway YAY!:D
I tried to take Pueraria Mirifica before, but it totally messed up my period and I missed one period cause of it... and my periods have always been more or so regular, so I was a little bit worried. Now my period started two days ago and I switched a week ago from PM to Zoft. However if after Zoft I wont be satisfied with the results I will keep taking PM :p I still have around 250 pills and nothing to do with them..:p Oh, and I am also using Pueraria Mirifica breast cream from Ainterol... maybe the breast cream helps me so much?:)

Thank you everyone for nice words! You all give me motivation to keep on going:)