My first noogling:)

WOW 1,5 INCH in four months!! amazing!!!!!!!!!!! What size were you and what size are you now and what are you aspiring to be?
but wow 1,5 inches in four months is amazing! do you use NB as well?

eva_bs

Yahhh...I was amazed too :)
I didn't use the NB so much since I started to take the BO. I was FLAT before I started BO. I was an AA. Maybe not even that!
Now I am almost filling the A bras...but I still have about 1/3 to grow in those bras. I really hope that I will reach the full A cup soon! I am starting to lose my hope on reaching a full C cup size.
I am thinking to give Bella's PM a try...But I am still not sure.
I have about 5.5 months of BB left. So maybe I will finish what I bought...we'll see if I will have patience.
I grew 1.5" in 4 months...but now I lost 1"!!!! so I am only with 0.5" permanent. :(

Good Luck!

Eva_bs said:
Yahhh...I was amazed too :)
I didn't use the NB so much since I started to take the BO. I was FLAT before I started BO. I was an AA. Maybe not even that!
Now I am almost filling the A bras...but I still have about 1/3 to grow in those bras. I really hope that I will reach the full A cup soon! I am starting to lose my hope on reaching a full C cup size.
I am thinking to give Bella's PM a try...But I am still not sure.
I have about 5.5 months of BB left. So maybe I will finish what I bought...we'll see if I will have patience.
I grew 1.5" in 4 months...but now I lost 1"!!!! so I am only with 0.5" permanent.

Good Luck!

but you lost weight from your entire body right`? So they look anyway bigger !:) Hopefully you will get your result! :D

I have been taking BB for around one month now and I dont have any changes. I know I said before that I thought they were fuller but I think I was wrong as maybe cause of period or something, but now I see that there are no changes and if anything they feel like have become smaller hahaha.. is that normal..?

soonenough

I'm not taking BO, but I do know that I go through what seems like a long, long stall where nothing is happening then all of a sudden, I grow. All I can do when I'm stuck is to keep going on my routine. It will happen for sure but it takes time, unfortunately. Keep on going.

soonenough said:
I'm not taking BO, but I do know that I go through what seems like a long, long stall where nothing is happening then all of a sudden, I grow. All I can do when I'm stuck is to keep going on my routine. It will happen for sure but it takes time, unfortunately. Keep on going.

Thank you! I guess you are right! I am almsot done with the first bottle (like 3 days left and then its done) and I dont really see any results, but when I touch my boobs, they feel fuller.. I have also noogled 3 times now at night my right boob since it was slightly smaller, and I have a permanent growth with it... or I think its permanent as I havent noogled for 2 days now, otherwise the swelling stays reallty long! I dont have time to noogle, I just noogled as I sad 3 times my right boob while sleeping and even then I had like 4 days at least difference between each. I also think my BO isnt working very well is cause I am not really keeping to the diet. I am definately not eating protein enough (or any food, I just dont have time to eat and I am lucky if I eat twice a day something) and I have eaten sushi (hence with soy), however I do eat a lot of fresh fruits (or I at least try to) like figs, avocado, lots of berries and so on. My ambition is to start now eating as well as possible and I MUST find myself time to do myself good food and everyday twice and once to eat a protein bar. :)

Eva_bs said:
And..... any noticeable growth?
i havent really measured, however my bras are a bit tight on me (before they were loose kinda, it was like half B cups, now they are popping out kind of) I dont see any changes when I look in the mirror but I think it is because I see them everyday and "get used to it" , as in I see it gradually... know what I mean? Also, When I touch them/hold/grab, whatever, they seem much fuller and a bit bigger than they were before. so I guess its working!! However, I am not really following the BB diet... I do not have time for that. As I am a student haha. And I definately do not take enough protein per day, if any! But If within one bottle i see results, then i guess it is all good! I WILL try to follow the diet, but i dont have time!

Alright, here is my new routine:D :
Morning and evening BB pills, and at night ONE boob . AKA today while sleeping I noogle one boob, tomorrow other , the day after the first one etc. I do one at the time as I read on the forum that if doing one at the time, then the cleavage is nicer :) I started noogling only a couple of days ago however. I also do it at night as during the daytime I dont have any time at all and during the night, its perfect I believe :)The next day wear a bra and everything is fine haha XD my swelling holds a long time so if i wont have a bra on, the difference will be noticeable. But with bras its all good. (Also, it would be weird if you are sexually active haha, thank god I havent dated my bf yet long enough to have gotten intimate with him:) )

soonenough

Noogling one side at a time is the best thing. Been noogling on one side for 3 weeks, and I believed that moved me past the stall. I grew on the 10th day of my cycle which was normally the smallest I would have been. Awesome tip!

Bumperkisser

OMGGG u have great bewbs.. what are you talking about?! LOL. They are soooo perky. By the way, i really think mine is a lot smaller than yours. Hahahahaha. Ur growth is amazing. i am jEALOUS. LOL.. talking abt overpumping.. i havent pumped in 4 days cause of the bruises i got.. must be more careful lol.. but swelling from overpumping is soo awesome lmao

Bumperkisser said:
OMGGG u have great bewbs.. what are you talking about?! LOL. They are soooo perky. By the way, i really think mine is a lot smaller than yours. Hahahahaha. Ur growth is amazing. i am jEALOUS. LOL.. talking abt overpumping.. i havent pumped in 4 days cause of the bruises i got.. must be more careful lol.. but swelling from overpumping is soo awesome lmao
haha thank you, but i really love your boobs shape. wish i had as round and perfect shape! i dont know, maybe its just the "illusion" because of your shape, but they seem at least same size :p
Yeah, I have overpumped a lot because i sleep while i "pump" hahaha, and sometimes i dont notice cause it is dark when i go to bed, i try to see it with my phone, and now i dont get really bruises, but i noogle very very little. swelling is awesome but the bruises are disgusting -.-
thanks Bumperkisser!:)

pipitavivita

Hi Tatiana, you are very lucky to be such a fast responder, really noticeable growth in such a short amount of time, I love your sideboobage and perkiness :) ! What size are you aspiring to be? By the way I managed to overpump as well yesterday, after at least 4 months :D Must be something in the air :)

pipitavivita said:
Hi Tatiana, you are very lucky to be such a fast responder, really noticeable growth in such a short amount of time, I love your sideboobage and perkiness :) ! What size are you aspiring to be? By the way I managed to overpump as well yesterday, after at least 4 months :D Must be something in the air
Hey pipitavivita! thank you so much! but i stopped noogling because I hated what it did to my nipples!! I am taking BO twice a day now and Maca. My goal is 32D-32DD, nothing smaller, nothing bigger I know its a huge way and I need to be very consistent, but I AM going to get there! yeah, overpumping is a very sensitive thing as you dont really feel as you would be overpumping.. but i almsot always overpumped i realize now . oh well. what is your goal? the size?

So yeah, i stopped noogling, but maybe I will start later again if I will be inspired enough? Just taking BO and Maca now. Hopefully it will help

pipitavivita

Ah, I'm sorry to hear tatiana. I haven't experienced any change in the size or shape, max that I used to have flat nipples before, and these days, they are "out" more, without any stimulation such as sudden hot/cold, etc. which I was a bit happy about. I suppose you tried the adhesive nipple covers but they didn't work out? I used to noogle with them, and they were ok, no skin irritation or lack of swelling, just bothersome. I hope you can find a way to start noogling again, for me, they are really the only thing that made a difference. I know what you mean about overpumping through, I did it many times before myself. I have a high tolerance for pain, and truly never felt like anything is wrong, only after I took off the cups and saw discoloration/dreaded red dots. After a while though, I got the hang of it, and by using pump and release, you are less likely to have troubles like this. What cup size are you now?

My goal is the equivalent of a 32D now, but this is just the 1st :) I've never tried to hide my boobie greed, I love big breasts and for me, sky is the limit really :D Of course I will pay attention to still look proportional, but at this point, I think I could grow at least 2-3 cup sizes and still have hips/butt which is bigger lol :)

yeah i have a huge butt and i want my boobs to balance them out. i dont really want my boobs to be bigger - my butt is my pride ! :D
I have noticed that most people who noogle here are more of women who have butts rather than nothing.. i guess it is because when the lower part is bigger, the upper part looks even smaller?

Yeah, i also have high pain tolerance which is wprobably why i didnt feel the pain and i also often got the purple disgusting spots. i agree about pump and release, but that technique is also more bothersome, as you have to work more rather than just pump and do your own business :D:D

have u taken or are u still taking any supplements?

I hope we both will reach our goal!:)

I had to reorder my NB cuz of moving and stuff and I am now moving for the first time over long time(also because i stopped long time ago)! For the first time ever I am very gentle while noogling, and first time ever i am not overpumping (after all the scary things i read here)
wish me luck :)

I am noogling 30 mins bigger breast and 40 mins smaller breast every day - or at least every other day.
and for the first time i am not overpumping. breasts are not purple during or after noogling :) still taking BB but i dont see any results whatsoever. getting discouraged!
also taking Maca, Omega-3 and vitamin B

Strumpet

Hey Tatiana. I'm also taking BB and not seeing results... meh. I emailed BB and Erika told me I was impatient, basically.. that smaller girls sometimes don't see results for a year. Which. sucks.

"It takes time to grow breasts. Some women grow quickly in 4 - 5 months. Most women need at least the 9-month supply to grow. It isn't unusual for women with an A cup or smaller to take a year or more to grow."

Best of luck with your progress :)