My NB journey

IdreamofD

2 month update!!

Okay everyone, so these are my two month pics. I'm really loving the NB! I've just ordered the XLs as the CLs are nearly too small. Very excited with my size right now. Haven't measured in a while, however, I'm fitting very well into a 32DD, and with swelling, it's more like an E. My goal size now is an FF or G. I recently purchased an FF bra and I'm waiting for it to arrive. I wear very padded bras usually, so I'm loving the size of what I've got, plus the padding. Boobie greed has definitely taken over.
People who haven't seen me in a while constantly ask if I've had a boob job. I think that's a good sign to keep it going!

So the pics below are from before NB and current. The bra is a 34C from before. As you can see in the before, I can barely fill it. The black bra is a non-padded 32DD.

Wishing everyone success!

Attachments

• beforenb.jpg
    beforenb.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 171

IdreamofD

Arg it posted too soon! Here are more...

Attachments

• NBright2months.png
    NBright2months.png
    194.3 KB · Views: 208
  • beforenbrt.jpg
    beforenbrt.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 162
  • NBleft2months.png
    NBleft2months.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 231
  • beforenblft.jpg
    beforenblft.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 193
  • NBoct5front.png
    NBoct5front.png
    428.8 KB · Views: 329

IdreamofD

And lastly, the bras... Again, blue is a 34C. Black is a non padded 32DD.

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-07-21 at 16.14 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-07-21 at 16.14 #2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 211
  • 2months NB.jpg
    2months NB.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 220
  • Photo on 2011-09-25 at 12.47.jpg
    Photo on 2011-09-25 at 12.47.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 370
  • Photo on 2011-09-25 at 12.45 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2011-09-25 at 12.45 #3.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 307

Strumpet

Woah, grats on your progress! You look phenomenal, I hope to get there one day.

And I'm not sure about red dots, but I have noticed that I tend to get more redness/swelling from noogling when it's hot. It makes sense that if the blood vessels are dilating and closer to the surface they might be more susceptible to rupture(?). I'm no physician, but that's my pseudo-science explanation.

IdreamofD

Thanks so much Strumpet!

I'm loving my results. I can't believe my boobs now are mine! I really was so embarrassed by my chest before. I hated that my boobs pointed sadly to the floor. Now they are so perky that again, I can't believe their mine! NB is seriously amazing. How long have you been noogling??

And yes, I think the red dots were definitely due to the heat. I could not stop them from showing up! Arg, it was so frustrating! It didn't really hinder too much of my progress, but it was annoying for sure. :)

Lily13

Wow that is incredible. I am completely and totally jealous now. haha How much do you think PM is helping you? I have found many who have amazing results seem to be taking that.

Strumpet

I'm glad you're so happy with your results, IdreamofD. :) Hopefully you'll get to your FF/G goal soon, you greedy lady - lol.

I noogled about 10 months last year and stopped because I wasn't seeing progress and got frustrated. I just recently started back up again. Boobs grow at their own pace, I suppose.

IdreamofD

Thank you so much everyone! I can't believe it either. When I see my side boob, I'm shocked! LOL I am so happy with my results so far, and it's been such a short time, so I can't imagine what they'll be a year from now. Hopefully outgrowing the XLs!!! I can't even imagine. So much boobie greed - it seems completely unavoidable!!

@Lily - It's really tough to say, but if you ask me what I think, I would say it definitely helps alot! I LOVE PM, I'm a big PM advocate. I learned about it from a girl on the other forum who also went up two cup sizes using the NB and PM in the same way I do (no breaks). And I can definitely say that on the 5 day period I cleansed myself of my bc and the PM, I couldn't swell to save my life. That could be because of no PM or simply because my hormones were so low all together - I don't know. However, aside from the boobs, I love that I simply feel so much better on the PM than without it. My mood is better, my skin is better, everything! And I love that I only have to take two pills per day, instead of a million herbs I can't keep up with. Also, I take L-Arginine (10g) which I fully believe also helps my growth (not to mention weight loss!).

@Strumpet - Ugh, I know it is so greedy! I hope it's still in the realm of possibility. I will keep pumping, darnit! And were you taking any herbs or BO or anything??

@Dr3a24 - Thank you! And you will!!!

Steph74

Amazing results, I think you should be very proud and I have no doubt you will reach your goal. What brand of pm do you take?

IdreamofD

Thank you Steph! I am, I can't believe it! I know I keep saying that but it is so true.

I take Ainterol and I'm really pleased with it. I order it through the US site Ainterol Herbs and the customer service is great. I've had no issues.

Also guys, posting this long front shot so you can really see the difference (sometimes I think the close shots don't show the real ratio of boob growth compared to "person size" if that makes any sense. Excuse the boobie shine! LOL I feel like they're constantly bathed in oil - ick!

Attachments

• NBlongshot2months.png
    NBlongshot2months.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 368

Dr3a24

B cup soon to be DD in making!
Do you take the PM everyday, even after the 15 days thing they say....
I just started PM last week and NB for half month, i seen my breast shape, move outward, and become fuller. I'm starting at 34 b hoping to be a full D, but i think my band may be to big. I can't wait to look like you. What size was the black bra you was wearing? What size are you now?

IdreamofD

Because I'm on BC, I take it throughout the whole month with no break. I don't ovulate so I wouldn't know when to start and stop, and my hormones don't fluctuate.

I was a 34B, but my band was big also. The black bra is a 32DD, but to be honest, I don't think it fits quite right either (riding up in back and cutting in the front), so I ordered a 32E, 30F, and a 30FF, to see the fit.

If I had to guess my current size, I'd bet I'm either a 30F or a 32E, depending on what fits best band-wise. Both the bras pictured (the blue was a 34C and again black 32DD) are non padded, just moulded.

IdreamofD

So I finally measured to see where I'm at, and here's what I got:

Band: 32 (though I feel it may still be too big)
Bust: 38
Overboob: 35

Excited to get the 30 band size bras I ordered to see if they fit.

Lily13

That black bra definitely doesn't fit you anymore because you are busting out of it. LOL! I will be quite curious to see how the 30 band fits you. I think a lot of us are 28 and 30 bands and don't realize it.

I may purchase some topical PM cream to see what happens. You are taking it orally right? Part of me wants to hold off on that for now, but maybe me second guessing myself is what's keeping me from getting amazing results. Not that I'm not happy with what I have gained, but I think I should be able to get so much more.

I lost A LOT of my boobs this month during my period for some reason. That pink bra doesn't even fit anymore. I feel like I went backwards, so I dunno where to go from here!

IdreamofD

@Jennifer - I responded!

@Lily - I didn't notice it so much at first but that bra is really starting to dig in during the day. I'm glad I ordered larger cup/smaller band. I'll let you know the final verdict. :)

I don't think the cream or spray really works. Not like the pills. I use both. But when I had my period I lost so much fullness and barely swelled at all. It sucked I was so sad! But I also cut out my internal pm that week. I still used the cream but didn't see much from it. Don't want to tell you what to do here as that's an important decision, but if you search the nbe forum (breastnexus.com) for Gcup, you'll find that I followed her regimen almost exactly and she also grew this amount in the same time. I think it's the simplicity of the program and the specific items that work together.

Dr3a24

B cup soon to be DD in making!
Hey IdreamofD

i guess i will have to take it every day to since I'm on BC.
Do you take it while your period on to? Because I notice i try pump when i did but my breast was so sore.....
idk What method do you use?

thanks

IdreamofD

Hi Drea,

My feeling is that since you have a period, perhaps you should cleanse the PM while you have your period? Or maybe just a few days per month while on your P - like 3 days? I don't ovulate and don't have periods, so that's why I just continue. But honestly, you can take PM every day for up to 6 months at the highest doses safe for women (1000mg) with no issues UNLESS you have issues on PM anyway. You just have to make sure you don't suffer from any serious estrogen dominance. For me, the only "estrogen dominant" symptoms I have are anxiety and weepiness - but hard to say it's from PM as I've always had that LOL. I'm a sensitive lady.

When I did induce my period the whole NBE thing sucked - I think that's a very general observation across the board. We all lose swelling, things look smaller, everything hurts. Boo.

So it's totally up to you, but expect that during a period you won't grow much anyway. You can always use herbs on off-days you don't use PM, but that's all too complicated for me. So I don't bother. I just use it continually.

Matt B

HI All If any of you are looking for another forum,Cheryl's Breast Talk is great.Everyone there cares.

MATT B :)