My progress and pictures thread

James

Have to admit, it does not look very encouraging. Tell us more about your method. You said you are using the 7:2 method, two sessions a day totaling 1 to 2 hours. That would seem to be excellent. I think after some initial period, months, that change is required. Try pumping only 2 days a week, but try to get in at least 3 hours on each of those 2 days. Massage at least 1 hour every day. Maybe you are not pumping hard enough? Of course you must avoid bruises etc. Are you filling your cups? What size cups are you using? Lubricating well with oil? Drinking lots of water? Any herbs or supplements? (I believe MSM actually prevents growth). Good luck :)

EzzieD

I'm sorry you're not seeing any improvement. :( I haven't touched my system for a few months now, so I have no results either. Too time consuming in the summer when I wanna be out doing things. I'll try again in the winter, but I'm pretty discouraged too.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Personally, I do see improvements around the nipples and lobes themselves. I definitely can relate to wishing for big results in a fast way. But it just doesn't work that way. I'm at 6 months of pumping and about 8 with herbs. In both situations, I had shocking initial results in the first 8 weeks or so and then it all came to a crawl.

NBE just takes time, effort and a willingness to experiment and adapt. To add insult, the changes are very subtle and easy to overlook. Perhaps sharing details of what you're doing may help generate ideas but in the end, you'll have to try, evaluate and adjust them which can be frustrating.

I'm still doing this myself and I believe I'm seeing growth after many weeks of nothing. And when do I see these improvements? when I started changing things again... :) I'm even pumping *less* than I was when I started but I am pumping much harder when I do.

Don't give up.. own the dream and make it real... I'm the proud owner of DDs but they just haven't arrived yet. :)

DJ

Insanity89

James, I'll try without MSM and see if something happens. I'm still having a nice swelling but it lasts a couple hours, and I still can't fill the cups, I think I could have better results with bigger domes because my breasts touch the edges of the cups, I just have to understand wich size I should purchase.

Ezzied and DJ I won't give up because I want to stay committed to this for at least an year, so I can say that I tried my best to succeed. Sometimes I get angry because I see many people having results in a few weeks but we're all different so I'm not losing hope! So DJ are you seeing better results pumping less time?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I think I am because every few days I find something "different". I think it is a mix of the breaks and hard but long sessions. Today, I crept over the .5" remaining in the L domes during my "power stretch" rep. I'm so excited that I might actually fill them in a couple of months. And the swelling... I may need to move to a larger cup bra because I'm getting compression marks.. lol I just wish it would last longer.

Regarding the breast touching the sides, I think that's quite natural. Unless your breasts are very long to begin, you'll fill all the space as you move to the end. When I started on the L domes, I didn't touch the sides but now that I'm in the last 1/2 - 1" area, I'm definitely touching the side up to about halfway of the dome. Same was true with the M domes but in there I felt "packed" in tight and I had all kinds of breast tissue bulging around the rim. And the nipples were getting tortured... Now *that* is too small IMHO. I'm finding it easier to build protrusion forward and then add fullness as a second stage.

My best advise is to "do the tasks" and evalute once a month; otherwise don't stress about it. I have experience with that hell of not seeing anything happen for weeks.. even going backwards. I want those boobs I've been dreaming of and I'm willing to pay the price.

DJ

beckums

If I were you (assuming you dont already) I would amp up on protein shakes and high fat foods like avocado.
Your photos look very slim and insufficient fat can definitely hinder progress.

Just my 2¢ :p