My Way - Philli’s pics

P

Philli

Hello Girls. Thought I'd add a few words and pics for the benefit of those who seem to be losing hope. This is my way...and I, we, my hubby and I, take my boobs seriously...he's what they call a 'tit-man', bless his heart.

Okay... I use the XLs for about 20 mins each morning just to loosen up the area and prepare it for another smaller cup...the one you see in the pics. The XLs have a volume of 1500cc...I measured it. The one on the pic is 1000cc, a chinese product, which I wish Lucy would include in her range. They copy our stuff, so.... It's not round but slighty oval and fits well onto the ribs because it is shaped around the base, not flat like Noogle domes.

As you can see, I can now fill it completely...something I couldn't do until the XLs were available last November. 1000cc, thats pretty big dont you think...but as real boobs, the volume is spread throughout the entire breast...not in a silicone bag, otherwise my boobs would be entering a room 5 minutes before I did.

Anyway, After 20 mins on the XLs, I only need about 5 on the Chinky one then its full. I keep it on for about 10 mins and what it helps to do is shape the breast into a nice form to fit my bras.

I think other girls are using a combination of domes too.. From my point of view, a full 1000cc without further pumping is big enough for both of us. I dont want to be sagging anymore under the volume than I already do.

Attachments

• 09_19_0.JPEG
    09_19_0.JPEG
    10.2 KB · Views: 1,324
  • 09_19_4.JPEG
    09_19_4.JPEG
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,355

MariahsDs

Re: My Way

Thanks for posting new pics!

I am looking forward to the day I will fill up the XL cups. Are you still taking PM? What tips can you give to newbies such as myself?

Thanks

cleo

Thanks for the pics, they're amazing!! Hard to imagine ever having boobs that size. Just out of curiosity, what effect has having bigger boobs had on you and what has other people's reaction been?

wannabecee

Philli,

You look amazing!! Do you think some one older (in their 40s) and no kids can get as large as you have? Congrats on your results and thanks for sharing.

xx
wannabecee

kitkat09

Hi Philli,

Your boobs look amazing. WOW!
How long have you been noogling? How long were you in PM? Did you only take PM or did you buy the PM breast spray or creams?
Do you think PM product help? ???

I have been taking PM (500 mg), bought the breast sprays & breast enlargement creams and noogling for 2 months now but no significant results.
Maybe it is time that I should adapt something different. ???

Thanks... :)

P

Philli

I've been taking PM for several years now. I used to take 2 a day for the first couple of years. I'm a big believer in its other qualities since it was originally recommended to me by a chinese friend who is into asian health products. I still take one 300mg PM tablet a day, after breakfast, but more for the 'real' uses of it than for the side effect of breast growth. It doesn't work for that after the first few months anyway once the body had got used to it. Didn't you know that? They dont tell you that in the ads...especially the American ones. Breast growth is a side effect of PM...NOT its main purpose as a healthcare product for clearer skin, circulation, healthier hair...etc. And cutting it with other products, of which you dont know what side effects they might have, is a waste of money and a rip-off. See, USA has no direct links to the Thailand producers and can only get into the act by mixing minute quantities with their own rubbish and hiking the price 500%. Stick to the original if you are going to use it at all.

Err, I'm over 40 too...way over.

We were out somewhere one time and one of our 'long time no see' friends grinned at my hubby and asked..'bought her some new boobs, eh?' He kept a dead straight face and replied.'No, why do you ask?'
'Well', he said, 'She's looking very 'healthy'. Deadpan, he said 'really, I hadn't noticed'.

We laughed about it all the way home.

The only tip I can give to newbies is perseverence, regular use and keep healthy. Oh, and dont look for 'protruding' growth. What you will notice is that your breasts initially become rounder and fuller, and you will begin to notice that your bras feel fuller. Its a slow process but it happens without you actually noticing it.

S

sissy2345

Philli,

Thank you so much for this and all your other encouraging/informative post. You seem the only one here with 4.5 years in, so your experience is so valuable. And I admire how you endured your long journey without support from other users. I don't know if I would have believed it would work without the testimonials from real people like this forum. You are sooooo patient answering all the same questions over and over, I have a few more. Hopefully they aren't repeats, I've gone through each of your old post trying to get all the info I can.

First, since you joined the forum after you had been pumping for a few years, can you share what your first couple of years were like? Meaning like for me, (pumping for 9 months now), in the first two months, I swelled great in the XL's, but totally deflated when the cups came off. Then a month later, a little swelling remained for a 1/2 hour to an hour, at this point I was a full rounded B from a med saggy B starting point. I still felt meatier the next day without pumping, but in the mirror they would return to normal. Then the following month, I read to wear a bra after pumping, and I seemed to keep the swelling even longer. Now, I definately have growth, and even without pumping I have fullness, which is comparable to the initial swelling at my 3 month point. Did you progress like this all along the way? I know it just gradually builds, but for me, it seems like what I swelled at 3 months, is what my actual non pumping growth is today. So I was wondering how your swelling at different points related to your growth at future dates. Hope this makes sense?

Your breast are beautiful and perfectly shaped in your pictures, of course people must think you've been "enhanced". What I noticed about your pictures that seems different from the way mine look after pumping and other pictures of NB users is that you don't seem to have the puffiness at the top, right under where the rim of the dome sits. I appear to be developing some meat up there, then there is a slight dip to my actual breast. My hope is that eventually my breast will fill in and fill the gap. I tried to find if you had children and didn't see reference to it, but you did mention a sagging problem in one of your post, so maybe you know what I mean by the "slope"? It's not something that anyone but a NB user would notice, and in cloths or bras it is not anything, but side view naked it's pretty noticable. Did you have this also and it eventually settled into the breast?

Over the last 4 years, how many times, if any, have you stopped pumping, for how long and what happened to your growth. For instance in the first year, did you stop at all, lose growth, but after three years you can stop for the same period of time and not lose it?

Can you post a new link to your PM on ebay? I tried to look up the old one and it is too old to search ebay with.

Ok, last question. You seem pretty smashed into that Chineese dome there, but you also said that you only do that for shape. Is that a size comparable to the NB large or is it bigger? So before the NB XL's came out, you still pumped, but since you were filling your domes, it just maintained your size, you didn't get any new growth from it? I'm worried because I am still a couple of inches from reaching the end of the XL's, can't even imagine getting there really, but I do touch the sides around the rim for a couple of inches up. Were you like that at some point, and did you eventually just keep touching the sides further up to the end of the cup towards the nipples? It's so hard to put a question like this in writing, although if you've been there you might get what I'm asking??

Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to read all this and answer if you can. I have all the newbie stuff pretty much down, now that I'm past that, I'm wondering about all the things I haven't seen answered here before, or missed them. Thanks again!

--Sissy

T

tavia

love the pics, wow i didnt know that about pm, breast enlargement being a side effect, anyways i bought some from thailand, 100 300mg pills, and taking 1 a day, but i only bought them for the hair growth, i had good growth from taking it a while back did you notice any improvment in your hair ? x

P

Philli

Hi Sissy and Girls. Okay, I'll try to answer as best I can. How did I get started? My very first post answered this question in March 2008 ..It should be on one of the other pages..My Experience with suction Cups..I think. Anyway, it actually all started when The Chinese girl visited us here in Germany. She recommended PM as a health product and just happened to mention....by the way, if you want bigger boobs, this'll do it. My Husband's ears perked up immediately. So, she sent me some when she got back home and I began taking them.I was a B to start with. What I noticed was an improved fullness from PM. Most people associate a noticeable bigger size with 'growth', but this is not neccessarily the case. I didn't want to impose a continuing expense on Kim Loon, so I looked in Ebay for PM and found the same ones she was sending me...also on the same pages The Easy Grow domes with pump ball. So, my first cup was the Easy Grow. I filled it quiet easily as it only stretched to a C, but the combination of PM and Cup over a period of a year caused permanent growth and I was a full C. Now I was bitten by the bug and had to keep going..
Hubby was great encouragement and a happier man. Around this time I found somebody on Ebay selling a Noogleberry system..The domes were too small but I liked the pump since the rubber pump balls tended to split after a while. So I bought it. By the way..the Noogleberry L dome is 700cc..I just measured it. The New NB XLs are 1500cc. Then I found these Chinese Cups ...the one in the pic. Deep, shaped to the ribcage...1000cc. I began using them with the Noogle pump. Great results but they tended to split after a while. I stopped taking PM for a while 3 months, i think, but went back to it..psycological I think..I felt better for all the other benefits it brings.
Regards puffiness..It's there alright....lots of it..but in the pics, my breasts are 'hanging free' and the weight causes sagginess..In a bra its a completely different picture.
As I said, i wasn't able to fill the chinese domes until I combined my efforts with the NB XLs. Now I can but I still need to pump for about 5 minutes after removing the XLs.. My goal is to fill them immediately after removing the XLs.. I'm about 3/4 of an inch away from it at the moment but once they are full, they stay filled until I remove them...once I did it dry and couldn't get it off. Felt so silly, my husband had to slide a steel flexible ruler into the dome from the side to break the airlock.
I think that about covers it. I have made several posts in the past about my experiences. You have to look them up. Here's a pic of my puffiness. This is an E bra.

Oh, almost forgot. We have a son.

Here's a link to Ebay UK for the ones I'm using right now.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pueraria-Mirifica-natural-breast-enhancement-6-months_W0QQitemZ380111994665QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Health_Beauty_Vitamins_Supplements?hash=item588070bf29&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Read the information given in this Ebay entry...As you will see, they say quiet categorically that it is a health product and that breast enlargement is a side effect. Cant get more honest than that.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-Natural-Pueraria-Mirifica-Breast-Enhancement_W0QQitemZ250499968109QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a52f62c6d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Attachments

• 09_11_2.JPEG
    09_11_2.JPEG
    38.9 KB · Views: 780
S

sissy2345

Thanks Philli. I did read all your old post, several times :). I just wanted to clarify if any of your experiences were along the way were close to mine, hoping that I'm heading where you are!

I saw your pics where you are definitely swelled on top, but I was more referring to a puffiness that appears above the breast itself, when not wearing a bra. When I wear a bra it lifts the breast a little and it all meets up in the middle and looks similar to your pictures, (not as big, but same shape). Maybe you didn't get this, so you would not get what I'm asking. It's hard to describe....it's like a little hump above the breast bone, parallel to armpits. I just wondered because yours is not noticeable in your pics, and that's a good thing.

--Sissy

'It's not round but slighty oval and fits well onto the ribs because it is shaped around the base, not flat like Noogle domes.'

Hi what do you mean shaped and not flat? :)

P

Philli

Let me explain it this way. When you look into the cup, it is more egg shaped than round...actually oval. Also when you stand the cup on a flat surface, it rocks back and forth because the lip is curved so that it fits better onto the curvature of the ribcage. Does that explain it better?

Sissy, I think I know what you mean. You are talking about the pectoral muscles which actually support the breasts. I used to have good pecs by doing press ups but over the last few years I haven't done nearly enough and lost that muscle tissue. I was also ill for a while earlier this year and lost some weight. I'll get right back on it and build them up again. Also, I dont think I've ever stopped noogling for any length of time...it's just something that fits into my daily routine now while we are drinking our early morning coffee and smoking that first ciggy. It took me a while to realise that growth was actually taking place in the first year as I explained in one of my other posts. The first sign was that my bras seemed to become uncomfortable. Thats when I moved from B to C. As I said they weren't noticeably sticking out any further...just fuller and rounder. After I realised that I had been successful, I became more aware that growth was really taking place all the time if only in very small stages, and just kept going until even the C bras were too uncomfortable, although it did take longer to go from C to D. Then...along cam the NB XLs last November and because of their sheer size, they tended to draw more skin into them and that helped to improve me even more...albeit with the few weeks of purple blotches due to stretching skin that had never been under pressure from the other domes.

MariahsDs

Thanks Philli for your explanations. Like Sissy I have tried to read through all your old posts that i could find.

I am slowly noticing a change with my breasts, more fullness. It is like they are slowly filling up. I am wondering when the swelling will start to become actual growth. I can say that I have been pumping consistently hoping that it will pay off in the long run. I am really trying to be patient!

I have gone from an AA to a full B or small C when not pumped. I am aiming for a full DD and will do ANYTHING to get there. I was thinking of PM too, for all its great benefits and the breast growth/firmness too! Although you said it only works for the first 3 months, it is not true for everyone. Here is a link of a lady who went from a B cup to a G cup, over 2 1/2 years ofcourse with PM.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://ikunyu.com/bustup/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=
/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://ikunyu.com/bustup/%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

S

sissy2345

Thanks again Philli, hearing how you progressed over the years really does help. I think (hope) I'm growing the same way you did. A couple of months ago my B's just started getting too tight, despite losing another inch on my band size due to diet and excercise. Luckily I had C bras from my growth with BB pills. The strange but OK thing about growing this time is that before while on the pills, I could still wear my B's if I had to, they just were snug and actually gave me better cleavage. But now it's just too damn uncomfortable to cram into them, even before pumping, so it's definately my cup size itself that has increased. To think I might be into D's a couple of years from now is so crazy! But, thanks to you and several others who have been at this for a while sharing your experineces, not so crazy after all maybe......

--Sissy

P

Philli

Hi MariahsDS and Sissy. About PM..They claim that the initial growth takes place very quickly...1 to 2 months, but if you wish to maintain it, continue taking 1 pill a day. I did it like this...took 4 a day for 3 months...reduced it to 1 a month...to let my body assimilate the growth as normal size.. for 3 months, then upped the daily dose to 4 again and ...so to say...started confusing my body again. It worked for me.
I couldn't make head or tail of the link you posted, but I'm sure the woman was doing something else as well. The manufacturers of PM go to great lengths not to overstress the potential, but if it works better for some...well.. good luck to them.
Sissy, I just did some press ups and noticed a difference immediately. No I didn't go to a fitness centre or a gym..I have one right here in my kitchen. It's called my work surface..Here's how it works. Place a towel along the edge of the work surface. place thumb on the vertical part and palms of hands with spread fingers pointing inwards on the surface top. Step back about 1 1/2 paces so you are leaning forward. Take deep breath in..go down..exhale come back up....down in up out. Keep doing it. After about a minute you wont have felt anything and think its a waste of time...Keep going. After about 2 minutes your upper arms will begin to feel it...keep going. By the time you reach 3 minutes your arms should be hurting..keep going just a little longer. When you stop go to a mirror and press the balls of your thumbs together and see those pectorals flex. The next day, your arms will probobly hurt too much to do it again.. Mine did..I couldn't get my arms above my shoulders to wash my hair. So I gave it one days rest.. On the third day I did it again, but not so much...just til it hurt. Now then, do that for two weeks and you will be able to jiggle your breasts with muscle flexing. That is the puffiness that you need...makes your boobs look like they are implants. I'll continue everyday now for at least a week and then post another pic.

Three minutes,the time it takes to boil an egg, toast some bread, boil some water for tea. Everybody has time to do it while waiting for something else in the kitchen. So girls, get into training and do something to improve your self esteem. Show those guys that you care about how you look.

S

sissy2345

Oh no, Philli, you misunderstood my question about the pec puffiness. LOL. You look great, full round and implanted with something big for sure. I hope I didn't send you pumping up, cause you are just fine! You are my goal picture actually!!

What I'm developing is a build up of tissue up top, but I don't actually like it right now. It looks fabulous in a bra, but kinda odd without a bra, more noticeable from the side view. I am hoping that when I grow more boobage, that they fill in and rise up to meet this new pec growth. I've noticed this in others braless pictures as well- it's kind of a distinct puffiness above the chest at the armpits, then drops down to the actual boobs. I'm hoping to take pictures this week, and if I can I'll take a side view to show you what I'm talking about, cause I am curious if you had this in the beginning year or so, and if it just balanced out. I knew it would be hard to describe, sorry for the misunderstanding. Although......it might be a good idea to keep up the pec exercises, cause you have got those big E's to support now :).

Hey, and I'm sorry that I am clogging your thread with all my questions, I should have started a new one to drill you with my 20 questions. Thanks.

--Sissy

MissC

Hi Philli, may I ask where you found those chinese cups in the picture?

Kind regards <MissC>

MissC

Thank you :)
I'm currently interesting in trying new things with Noogleberry, creams/serums,cups etc etc.