My Way - Philli’s pics

P

Philli

Re: My Way

Sounds like your problem right there.. you've tried all the other rubbish that hasn't worked and now you are thinking this is the same 'rubbish'. This is a natural product ...not mixed with any other substance..Read that Ebay post I made on the other thread..It tells you a lot about the properties of PM.

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Re: My Way

More golden information and progress for knowledge-hungry nooglers!

Philli, thank you once again for your wonderful wisdom and documentation! <3 ;D

Bump!

lexuswoman

Philli,

I just want to say you're beautiful and so are your boobs! That is such awesome inspiring results...now I want to take PM! You are so lucky that your husband knows about/encourages/supports your noogling. I have to hide mine from my husband, he says my boobs are perfect like they are and they don't need to be any bigger and would think I was wasting my time listening to my video and using my Brava. What he doesn't understand is that I want them bigger, not for him, but for me. I massage my breasts with Bio-Oil and listen to my Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video every night in bed while I'm wearing my Brava. I have a Brava which I use like the NB, I don't use the smartbox, so I can get tighter manual suction. I tried the NB CL Large cups and had a very bad experience, no matter what I tried--soft rings, silicone sleeves, mats,--I couldn't get a seal and they hurt bad. The last time I tried to use the soft rings, I ended up with bruising and broken blood vessels that took 5 days to clear up and I didn't even overpump. The Brava domes are very soft and comfortable, don't leave any marks and don't hurt. I've been doing the Breast Enlargement video since January 30th and I've been using my Brava for a few days now and I've grown about 1/2 inch. I'm almost 38 inches around the bust, 30.5 inches under. My goal is a nice 34D cup. Thanks for posting your story!