NEW CUP RINGS! DEC 2010 TESTER WANTED!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, after testing different materials and designs, im pleased to say we now have a new cup ring. It is a prototype and i have uploaded some pics of it. It is made from a much softer material - like a silky feeling foam so it should be much kinder to the skin. Also, it adheres to the skin much better and creates an excellent seal so you should be able to use the airlock kit with it as there appears to be no loss of suction.

You can see that the ring has a groove cut into it which means that the suction is better and it also grips the cup better.

I would like a volunteer to try a set of the new large rings please. Due to delays with shipping , it will be better if they are in the UK and are using or have used the current large cup rings. They should also be agreeable to giving me some feedback once they have tried them so that we can make any necessary changes before we go into full production. Once they have been tested , hopefully within a week or so, we will produce a few more sets of the rings for others in the US etc to try out.

Please let me know if you fit the above criteria so we can send you the rings to try!

Best wishes

Lucy :)

Attachments

• new large ring pic1.jpg
    new large ring pic1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 207
  • New large cup ring pic2.jpg
    New large cup ring pic2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 170

LAWMANN2004

Dog gone it, I too am in the USA

If Lucy needs someone to test the XL's
I would like to volunter to test them.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy is rideing with santa this year,
So be ready with the lotion for her & the cookies
for santa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry christmas to ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Boodles

DD would try a pair if you think she is suitable,and we are in the UK. She mainly uses the XL domes now but uses the larges still when she needs to move around.

She has tried the old foam rings for both sizes in the past. Got on reasonably well with them on medium, less well on large and not at all on XL.

Complains a lot about the pain in her chest, mainly with the XL but to a lesser extent with the large. She does now fill the large domes almost immediately she starts pumping though, so maybe you would want someone who could try more pressure than that.

Let me know if we can help.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Boodles, thank you for offering the try the rings. i think you will be a good tester. Please can you email me off forum with your address details and we can post the rings to you.

To 11bhot and others, i will be asking for some volunteers after Boodles has tried the rings and we have made the final ones.

Thank you all for you help and i ll let you know the outcome once they have been tested.

best wishes

lucy@noogleberry.com

Lily13

I'm very interested to see how the testing goes on these! I'm not in the UK, so I can't test right now. However I've been using the L domes since I started noogling and cannot use them without padding.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!!

melons

I hope we come up with a cup-ring tht lets us use the xxl cups - they are so wide at the base maybe a ring which is narrow enough to fit on our chest but somehow broadens and fits into the xxls as well , tht wud be so aswesome

i know lovelyoneanna uses xxls - m not sure how she does tht though , hope she makes a video on tht :)

soo

Hi

I have just received mine and am having difficulty getting suction, if these help I would like to volunteer.

Thanks

Teeny Tiny

Soo, f you can't get suction and are using the rings without gluing them you'll need to glue them on air tight in order to achieve and maintain a good suction. But don't use anything like super glue, I made that mistake with my first set, as the foam breaks down the glue can become exposed and can cut you like it did me. I recommend using a hot glue gun, the glue stays rather smooth and like a hard rubber, it's much more skin friendly.

Lucy, I'd be more than willing to try a set of XL's when you're ready for testing in the U.S. I'd try the L's, but I don't have any large domes, I've been needing to get some but just haven't been able to afford it so i'm using the XL's I have.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Teeny tiny, we should have some xl cup rings soon after we have tested the large rings and i ll let everyone on the forum know when. Soo , i ve replied to your other post about your pumping problems.

best wishes