NEW CUP RINGS! DEC 2010 TESTER WANTED!

noog

Finally got my large domes, and got to try the new soft rings, I love them!! I had the old rings on the mediums, but I like how these are snug on the cups, and soft on the skin. I was thinking it was going to be a hard transition from the medium to large, but I think it helped me get them on easier! so far I like!

soonenough

Hi Hooters, did you get the large contoured cups with the new large cup rings? how long did it take to reach you from the time you placed the order?

noog

Hey soonenough, I first orderd the large cups, and they shipped on Jan 4, and just received them yesterday Feb.10th. So over 5 weeks! Seemed like forever lol! The new rings I ordered on the 18th of Jan. and got them by the end of Jan. They came pretty fast, because they were in an envelope. So they were sitting in my closet waiting to be used all this time, so I was excited to finally use them! I just ordered the new contoured larges, and they were shipped out on Feb.4th, so we'll see how much faster they get here with the trackable shipping. I've read on here that the rings fit both large sizes, so I hope they do. I ordered the contour cups in advance in case the shipping was long again, then they'd be here by the time I needed them. The rings were so comfy though that I pumped to hard with out knowing it, and got red dots were the rings sat on my chest ??? Other then that their great.

junjo

Lucy, I am ordering these days the new L cups as well as the rings. I wanted to know if the rings that are available at the shop are the new ones.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi junjo and tatiana673, the large cup rings on the website are now the new softer ones which also fit the large contoured cups. In a week or 2 we will have the new soft rings for the medium and XL cups.

best wishes

Lucy :)

bonzaigirl

will you be needing testers too for the xl cups??? if so, i'm willing to give it a go?? ;) plus i'm only here in london, so i guess shipping won't be that much of a problem... ;D

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi xxbabygirlxx, yes they should as they are much softer and spread the pressure of the rims better.
To bonzaigirl , tatiana673 et al, please email me directly at lucy@noogleberry.com and we can sort something out with regards to testing the new xl rings.

Best wishes

Lucy :)

helen

Hi I want to order the large ones so I am ready ;D my mediums are ok, a bit uncomfortable sometimes, but I cant use the rings as they make the base too small, If I order the large domes with the rings will this be the same? its just I dont want to spend out on the soft rings again and not be able to use them, or should I order the xl domes with rings.

thankyou ;D

L

liltalkie

I purchased the soft cup rings for the xl's and they do help. My chest is a bit small to use both at the same time so I just use one and switch domes at each session. One time on the left and the next on the right. It definately helps with the red rings! I wanted to purchased the contoured cups but had to wait for a bit. If testers are needed in the states I will be more than willing!! Haha!! Been at this for two years and I have to say the biggest concern is the rings. I have to do it fairly early and shower to lessen the appearance of the rings if I wish to wear a low cut top. This will be a bigger concern as summer is coming soon. But with the soft rings even swapping them out one at a time it has helped. Maybe i get the new cups soon and be able to use rings on both every time! But I do not feel that the base is made smaller inside by the soft rings on the xl's. They are cut in such a manner that they are not to invasive on the inside but still provide the cushion desired for comfort and lessening the appearance of the rings.

helen

Thankyou :D
I think what I will do is order both large and xl, I wander if lucy will give me a discount if I order both ;D