New thread

junjo

Hi :D

For some reasons I decided to start a new thread with my pics. I am feeling quite excited about NBE nowadays.
Then, here we go

Height: 5''0 (153cm)
Weight: 90 (41kg)

Start: 30AA
Now: smallish 30B
Goal: 30D (got greedy, haha)

Routine:

2x 30min NB sessions
2x chi massage with 1% commipheroline cream

Sorry that the illumination is so different in both pictures. I will try to take some with the same one.

Attachments

• 0 Before NB.jpg
    0 Before NB.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 409
  • 0 beforewithbluebra.jpg
    0 beforewithbluebra.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 260
  • NB March .jpg
    NB March .jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 430
  • NB March 3.jpg
    NB March 3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 224
  • NB March 2.jpg
    NB March 2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 287

junjo

The first 2 pics are before any NBE.
It took about 4 months to get to a full A and a small B. I was pretty inconsistent from the end of december to just recently, due to a lot of visits in my house.

jnorton22002

Hi Junjo,

I think you really have done well. I'm very happy for you. Keep up the hard work and your goal will be met. Hugs Mama J :-* :-*

junjo

Hey puggley,

No, no herbs. I am quite afraid to use them. I was interested in trying and taking PM, but I am not sure yet.
I am now using a cream with commipheroline, it has no hormones and increases the size and production of adipocytes, it doesn't claim to have any permanent results, but since it is quite cheap and made my skin perfect I will keep using it.

junjo

Is it working for you? Have you noticed any side-effects?

I am scared when it comes to herbs. They are often expensive and so many researches differ when it comes to causing problems that I get unsure.
But I do pump, which most people say it doesn't work and can even make your breasts saggy and I found to be untrue, so I do consider giving PM a try.

junjo

HI GIRLS!

Quick update on how I am doing.
I am so trilled! :D I went bra shopping today and I was able to buy tons of new bras on sale. I was so happy because 32Bs started to fit perfectly. Considering I am a 30 ribcage, but that number is impossible to find over here, that means I am finally a 30C! Hooray!

Ive been taking PM for a month now and I can tell that it helped a lot my breasts. They grew faster and I am way closer to fill up the L domes now. My skin looks great and so my nails. I am satisfied.

I am gonna try posting some pictures later when I can get to use my own computer.

Keep on pumping, girls. It pays off.

Steph74

Which brand of PM are you taking? I am considering taking it but there are so many brands to choose from!!

pipitavivita

Hi junjo!

I just had to write since we are quite alike. :) I'm 21 years old, 4'11, and usually between 40-43 kg. Your underbust measurement is TINY though, I'm really quite jealous! Even when I'm at my lowest weight, the smallest measurement I ever had was 64-65 cm. All those years of swimming can be blamed I guess for it getting so wide :) I usually google 1 hour per day as well on each breast, and do the Chi massage. Your breasts look really really nice, you have every reason to feel excited! I am really curious to see your new progress pics as a 32C(30D WOW!!)

junjo

Nooooo, haha, no 30D (I wish) :D! I am now a smallish 32B/30C, but I still think I don't look like it, maybe because of my build or breast shape, not sure. All I know is that my measurements grew a whole lot without changing my ribcage. I went from 29.5'' (75cm) to somewhat 32''(81/82cm) and I am trilled.
Not to lie, I gained a lot of weight. Howhever I did not gain anything in my upper body as always. It is always from the waist down that I see differences in measurements. But maybe gaining weight (which I needed) plus NB and PM helped my body directing the right amount of fat to the place I wanted. I was at 84/86 pounds (mostly 39kg sometimes 38kg) at the first photo, you can see I look quite bony. To be honest I still do and it bugs me, I'd love to have a curvier body!
Yours looks great, pipitavivita! I guess it is the tiny ribcage that gives me the impression that I am too tiny for my own good.

I am still taking some courage to take the pictures. I was the reverse of many women here. I saw chances in measurements and bra size, but not so much in pictures and such. Maybe just taking some bra pictures won't do warm.

Steph74, I use Ainterol PM 2x 500mg capsules per day. I know many people say that brand is not good and all that, but I grew with it and had no bad sign effects, only good in fact. No problem with my period, actually reduced my PMS. My nails look amazing!

junjo

Well I am going to post some picturas 24h after noogling. SO it is pretty much without any swelling. I don't notice much difference to be honest, that's why I got greedy and started wanting a B and now I want a D or DD. But I am satisfied that it grew and keeps growing.
Later I will post some post-NB pictures.

1st photo:
old 32B blue bra that I took the other pictures
it is quite stretched since it is my post-noogle bra

2nd photo:
new 32B blue bra

3rd photo:
new 32B blue bra

4th photo:
naked front

5th photo:
naked front trying to take one similar to the first

6h photo:
naked from the side

Attachments

• DSCN6441.JPG
    DSCN6441.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 268
  • DSCN6439.JPG
    DSCN6439.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 234
  • DSCN6433.JPG
    DSCN6433.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 191
  • DSCN6432.JPG
    DSCN6432.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 166
  • DSCN6424.JPG
    DSCN6424.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCN6446.JPG
    DSCN6446.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 268

pipitavivita

Don't worry junjo, if you keep going at this rate, the 30D bras will come quite soon ;D 6-7 cm increase, wow... I think your build and breast shape is lovely, and your new blue bra is really cute! I see a bit of my breasts in your breasts ;D I knew I had to be measuring something wrong, if you are 81-82 cm around the bust now, there is no way I could have 87 cm! Like I said before, you are really lucky to have such a nice, small ribcage, and because of this, your breasts will obviously appear to be bigger! May I ask how much you weigh now?

I can feel your pain regarding the ribcage area, ever since I was born and as a toddler, my family used to tease me saying they can "play the piano, xylophone,etc" on my ribs, and even when I was at my heaviest so far, you could still see my ribs, collarbone, sternum, etc. I always somehow thought that comparing to my height, I am not small, but rather medium/large framed, so I guess this is why. I cannot say I don't gain weight there at all, if I gain or lose, all areas are affected, but the bone visibility remains. :D Thank you for your compliment though :)

My biggest problem area has always been my legs, I am just never satisfied with them. When I was younger, I always used to be very athletic, doing ballet for years/gymnastics/cheerleading/swimming competitively, and when I stopped during my teenage years and stopped caring as I had more serious things going on, I went from the petite and toned me to having a constant weight of 50 kg and never exercising anymore as I started working full-time at 17. I kept this weight constant throughout high school, and like I said, I didn't really give it much thought, never really knew anybody my height or even close, so I had nobody to compare myself to, and actually had more confidence in my teenage years than now, which is quite an amazing feat! :D People have always been kind with their comments, saying I'm proportionate, saying that comparing to my height I have the long legs/short torso body type but somehow an hourglass figure, and while I didn't and still don't agree with them, they gave me enough boost to get me through those tough years. It was only after my Mom committed suicide in 2009, that I went up to 55 in a month, and looked in the mirror, decided that I'm going to get my life back on track as always before, and it has to start with me caring more about myself, paying attention to what I eat and working out. I was horrified to see that my BMI was just one kilogram away from the overweight category, so it really gave me a wake-up call. The only thing I loved about that weight was my breasts, they were at their nicest then, but I decided that having thin legs means more to me than big breasts( they mean the same :D ) so I began losing weight. It turned out so well, that I dropped to my lowest adult weight ever at 37, and this is when I lost nearly all my breasts. I fell over to the other side, and my ribcage was really really scary looking. At the same time, while my ribcage and waist shrunk a lot, I lost my nice WHR because my hips and ghetto booty also melted away. I got my thin legs though, just as my breasts looked the best at 55 kg, my legs looked the best at 37 :D However, like at 55 kg, I had to admit that its not worth maintaining and enduring all the negatives for one positive feature, and I can't be 55 and 37 kg at the same time, so now, I think I managed to find a happy medium with this 40-43 kg, and I'm really committed to keeping it.

Sorry for the long post, it's just nice to find a bosom body who is so similar to me! :)

Take care!

Pipitavivita

junjo

I hope that when I reach the size I want my ribcage will play and important part in making it look huge lol!

I am very sorry that you went through all that, especially the hard times in 2009 :(
I have some similarities in other aspects, even being kinda self-conscious due to being short and comparing myself to others. It was hard for me At puberty I gained a lot of weight and I thought I'd grow (my dad is really tall at 6''1), but never did.

Up until last year I was training dancing (ballet) really hard and was in a professional school, so being short and not really skinny was a problem. I lost nearly 12kg reaching 38kg and for some reason, even without any diet, I stayed at it even after stopping all the training. As you said, my already tiny boobies melted away, so did my butt and legs. I went from a 96cm hip to a 84cm.
After all that and out of the dancing world I felt that I didn't like how my body was. I was scared of how bony I was and without any breasts and butt. And extremely angry, because I was still considered fat in dance. I am trying really hard to gain some womanly shape again.
I also feel that if I could keep my waist, face and legs at the 39kg times and the rest at 46kg it'd be perfect. I am also now in the intermediate at 43kg, but I still feel that I am too thin.

This NBE journey helped me achieve a more positive body image, I hope it continues like that.
And yeah! It is great to have a bosom buddy! :D

pipitavivita

Thanks juno! It was really really hard, and I think I'll never be able to truly get past it, I still think of her every day, but I'm trying to keep my head up, because thankfully, I do have a good life now. Yes yes :D I was always looking forward to having my first growth spurt, and it just never happened! I swear I never had one. I haven't grown at all since I was 10-11( my period only started at 15, so technically I expected it), and even before, I only grew max 1-2 cm in a year. I never wanted to sprout to 6 feet, and my Mom was 5'5, my dad 5'7, my dream height was always 5'3. I think for ballet as well, it's the perfect height! In America and especially here in Europe, my height was never a problem in ballet though, shorter women are preferred by the schools and companies, but I can understand your point, because I did have a teacher in America, who gave me a bit of flack about my build/weight( this was in a middle school, so not a professional dance school though). The ironic thing is, that she was trying to make a point saying how diverse we all are and how we can all succeed in dance regardless of our bodies, but I hated that she had to bring me up as an example, in comparison to a girl who was also petite, but her entire spine was visible, very very thin limbs, without muscle/fat, saying you could look like this, or THAT. :]

I had the same experience, I went from 55 kg to 38 in about two months, and while I was dancing relentlessly for up to 4-5 hours, I didn't really diet. I had that weight for almost half a year, and my hips went down to 84 cm as well! They are at 90 at the moment now that I'm 43 kg.

I think you look really nice at 43 kg now, you have a really nice, flat stomach with amazing muscle definition! Strong core muscles courtesy of dancing :)