NEW TO NB - PICS & JOURNAL

• Thread starter dillydally200010
  • Start date
Hi dillydally,

Welcome to the Nb forum. I hope you find your ime here as informative and supportive as I have. Everyone here is in the same boat. We all want nicer boobies and we try to help eachother as much as possible along the way.
Don't be nervous about posting your pictures. I know it takes a little getting used to but boobs are boobs and once you have been on this forum for a while you will see that you are not alone at all.

Your pictures look great. You have a lovely round breast shape and your boobs are not saggy at all so that's a great start!

Good idea about not measuring. It can sometimes be very depressing. It is much better to go by what YOU see and FEEL rather than what the tape says. It's the same with bra sizes. Bra calculators on the internet are rubbish so I wouldn't even bother using those. Wear a bra that fits you and you are comfortable with, if the bra you are wearing at the moment is a 34B and that fits then that's fine. Everybody is sooooo different and bras will fit people totally differently so you really have to go just by what fits you best.

Have you posted your stats in the 'Your stats' section. It's a great place to write down all your measurememnts and track your progress.

I think you have a great head start having used the Brava system for 11 weeks. Your boobs will know what they are doing, for want of a better saying. I know a few girls who have had fabulous results with the NB after using Brava.
All the best to you. Keep us all posted wont you!
;D

LAWMANN2004

Hi Dilly Dally, I too am new here, I can't Answer that
Question, as I can't sleep with them on. BUT as others
have posted, it is possable to do so.
Snoogling is what it is called, I belive.

Rachiex

I sometimes 'Snoogle' but it has to be either when I am literally exhausted so I am so tired I don't notice the domes or if I wake up, strap them on and then fall asleep...Make sure you use lots of padding and are very tired if you think of doing this or use the Brava domes and the NB pump/airlock as I know the Brava domes are a little more comfy. Welcome to Noogleberry! x

lotusflower

Welcome to the forum. I used Brava in the past as well, though I did receive good results....however I like NB's price much better. I know what you mean about the 11 hours of wear, I would only last 6 hours at max, LOL. Since I've been using NB...my swelling results have been excellent.
Are you still using your Brava system and what size domes do you have? If not, would you be willing to sell your Brava system?

eva_bs

Hi!!!
Welcome to this AMAZING forum!!!! :) I'm sure you know by now that this is the best forum ever! :)
I just want to say that your pictures look great! you have a beautiful shape to begin with! :)
I'm sure you will have great results from the NB!
Can't wait to see your next update! :)
Good Luck!
Eva.
:-*

LAWMANN2004

HI Dilly Dally!
I started out with the L's on the 4th of july.
Outgrew them, and ordered the XL's, Started
using them on aug.14th. Unfortunatly they
cracked. Lucy has the replacements on the way.
On the 7th of oct, I ordered a set of nipple
cups to go along with the new cups, gotta
see if I can get them to look more natural.
Have fun and be carefull, Jamie2

Lily13

2 hours of pumping is definitely enough to see results. I only pump about 30-45 minutes a day and have had a good amount of growth (well I think so lol). :)

SueB5

Hi Dillydally
Hello. I try to pump for 2 hours a day am and pm as a minimum but sometimes I can only manage the pm one asI work long hours. But fortnightly my work pattern allows me to commit more time as I work from home sometimes for a few days. I know I notice more response during my homework week.
Sue

32aa

Nice boobs, I hope you don't give up on the nb system. I was very skeptical ??? and never really tried anything (except the flat2fab program, didn't work for me :-[) but when I joined the forum and saw the result pictures and read lots and lots of the posted threads and decided "what the heck, why not". Make sure you read the previous posts because they have just about all the answers to your questions (because some people are lazy and just post a thread "HELP" and ask a question that has already been posted already).

I am one of the snooglers if I do say so myself. I don't mind sleeping on my back, I like to sleep on my side and my back. Its not that bad, I just put on the cups while standing then go to sleep, but I do notice I'll wake up in the middle of the night to re-pump (I don't know why I guess my body knows that they are losing suction or something). Like I said in my post when I wake up I get 1inch of swelling but that goes down after a few hours and I go back to my normal size (32aa) :-[. I don't pump in the morning because I figure that snoogling for 8-9hours accounts for it already and on non-school days I'll noogle 1-3hrs. It's really simple because I just put it on and do my homework, reading, and browse the internet. I don't walk around the house with it because I am a secret noogler ;D ;D ;D

I have been noogling for approximately 2months now unfortunately I am not one of the fortunate fast responders, as they say "slow and steady wins the race". Goodluck with your breast growing journey "never give up, never surrender" -galaxy quest

that1spaztichik

Check the noogleberry main page, I want to say Lucy has the measurements there. I don't have the smalls or mediums so I can't help you there, but the product info page may be a start. Congrats on filling the domes, though, it's progress!

LAWMANN2004

WOW! After just 1 week?? there is some
major boobage on it's way!!
I can't say anything about the fluid draining
from the nipples, as i haven't experenced any.
Some one will have the answers for you tho.
There is no dumb questions, some one has already
asked them!
Watch out for the boobie fairy, she will come when
you least expect it, so be ready!
Jamie2