NEW TO NB - PICS & JOURNAL

• Thread starter dillydally200010
  • Start date

katieb

Welcome to the forum. I was really interested to see how you are getting on as your boobs look about the size mine were when I started and I used Brava first too. I'm sure that using Brava meant that my boobs already knew how to swell when I started with noogleberry but have got much better swelling with NB than with Brava just like you. Your results have been amazing for such a short length of time. Just think what they'll be like in a few months! :)

eva_bs

Wow!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
How do you get that swelling???and only in one week!!! You are a fast responder!!!!
I'm happy for you!!!!
Good Luck!!!
and thank you for sharing with us your progress...
and about your question about the fluid...I don't think that is a good sing.....but maybe I am wrong....
Good Luck!

jnorton22002

Hi dilly, I'm fresh back from my road trip and saw your pics. My dear, your boobs look wonderful. Like flatty said, don't measure, just noogle. the bra will tell the story. Let Mama say this though, ALWAYS STAY POSITIVE on your focus, and your goal. You WILL get there. It really is only a matter of time. Hugs to you my dear Mama J :-* :-* :-*

32aa

AMAZING! 1 month only and you're moving up already. whoot whoot!!! i've been at it for 3 month and I'm only almost at the 1 1/2 mark on my mediums, but it's gals like you that keeps me motivated to keep on noogling!!

Whoo! well done! You can see the swelling after you have taken the domes off. That really is something for the first month. Great results, youhave lovely perky boobs by the way! Congratulations!

eva_bs

What GREAT swelling you get!!!! :)
You look great hun!!!! Keep up the hard work!!!!
I think that you can use the bigger size domes now... :) really!!!! try them out.
:-*