New to Noogleberry

Hello everyone
I am new to the forum. I am very exited to chat and share with all of you
I am currently taking PM and waiting for my noogleberry to arrive.

My current stats
Under bust/ribcage= 25 in.
Over bust/nipple= 29 in.

I recently lost 80 lbs. after having 2 children and lost my boobs with it lol

My currant goal is to be a very full 34 DD dreaming big ;)

PNELLY

Hey, welcome, I'm new around here too, and we have the same starting stats!!! I also had some wieght loss, not as much as you ( congrats, that is awesome!!!) but I lost 40ish pounds. I've never breast fed, but I've had awesome results from pumping. I've only been pumping for 8 days now and I've been super fortunate that my swelling doesn't go down ;D (dont be jelous) lol. I'm sure you will respond quickly since you've lost wieght and breastfed. Just dont overdo it, it will set you back. Ive found that taping my nipples down makes pumping more comfortable for me. You should try it both ways and see what you like better. Happy pumping!

Hi Pnelly ,
Thank you for the reply you are so lucky that you are retaining swelling after pumping.
I have not retained any swelling and I have been pumping for two weeks now. Do you have any tips to help retain swelling? I am also taking PM in 21 day cycles and I'm trying to drink more water lol. I just hope we have good growth

PNELLY

I've been using pure Argan oil to noogleberry with. I'm not sure why I kept everything. I just finished my period for the first time since I started pumping and that was depressing. Lol. I am not keeping my swelling now, but I'm hoping it's my hormones and that it will all start staying again. I pump in the morning and at night, I drink lots of caffeine. ;D I've been doing a really intense workout program although I think that would be more of a hindrance rather than a help. :mad: I don't take anything as far as supplements go. Just a regular multi vitamin. I have been measuring 30-31 inches post swelling lately which is exciting since I started at 29 inches!!

Wow you have been measuring 30-31in. post swelling. That's awsome that means you are growing already :) I'm so happy for you I drink a lot of caffeine also. And I have a poor diet but I'm getting back on track with eating better and drinking more water. Hopefully that helps with swelling and growth. I have been using cocoanut oil to noogle with. And I have been massaging and using a heating pad. I measure at 30in right after noogleing but I don't retain any of the swelling I think I may be doing something wrong. But I'm going to keep at it, I won't give up lol

PNELLY

Happy2Grow,

Your not doing anything wrong! Most people don't retain anything for quite a while. I'm just blessed. Lol. I do think that my diet plays a part. I eat very clean, basically no prepared foods at all. Your body can only make new cells properly if it is properly fed! Take some vitamins and get your meals back on track. Science shows that it will work. If your not eating food that nourishes your body it will go into a emergency mode and only repair and make what is absolutely vital to live, new boobies unfortunately are not high on that list. ::) my body and I have different idea of priorities I guess lol!!

I have been trying to eat clean but my problem is that I don't eat enough. I'm getting back on track though and I have been making myself stop and eat even when I'm on the go. I have stopped my caffeine intake and I am drinking more water that helped me retain some swelling, about 1/2 an inch.

PNELLY

Hello again! I was just reading your first post and saw that your goal is a 34dd. I have been doing a lot of research on bra fitting since I've been trying to grow some nice new boobies. If I calculate this right if you want boobs the same volume as a 34dd, the size you would actually wear with your tiny rib cage would be a 28ff. Talk about dreaming big girlfriend!! Although that is around where I want to be. I may settle for a 28f. I know it sounds crazy. What bra size do you currently wear? I'm in a 32c that I altered down to about a 30. It's still on the tightest hook though. :mad: I just don't want to buy new bras till I HAVE to since I will have to order them all.

Hey Pnelly ,
I currently wear a 32D/DD it's weird too big for the D but too small for the DD lol. They are like saggy deflated balloons very depressing. I was a 36 E before I lost all the weight. I am very happy to be thin again but I want my boobs back lol. Im so happy that we can support eachother in our NBE journey. We both have the same goals and starting sizes. And we should settle for no less than a 28ff, we deserve this lol

I am retaining swelling for 2 hours after I pump. I think I am a slow responder, but I am doing better with the noogleberry. I have been eating more and drinking more water, that has really helped me. How are you doing? Have you noticed any permanent growth?

PNELLY

Happy2Grow,
That's great that it's sticking around longer. I bet it will stay longer and longer as time goes on! I'm doing pretty well, I'm finding that I get much better swelling from a 2 hour session over two one hour sessions. However I still pump twice. I just pump as long as I can stand it. I do think that I have some growth. My husband has noticed as well. I think he sees it more than I do. I am swinging out of my period boobs. They just get soooooo small right after my cycle. However this month they only shrank to my prenoogle size instead of concave on my chest! I'm starting to get back to my nonhormonal size now and I can really tell they are quite a bit bigger. Even after a good 12-24 hours. I'm not really taking pics, I'm just not sneaky enough to hide them. Lol. Last thing I need if for one of my hubby's friends to find some pics of my tatas. They are already jelous of him. Lol. ;D I'm going on a cruise this October and so I'm really trying to push myself to grow before then. I wil have boobs dangit! I have a super shallow breast so I have a lot of tissue but am super flat. I wear a full padded c cup but in a bikini I am flat. I have a very hourglass figure so I look goofy without the boobs to go a long with my curves. I am very determined to grow. When I make a desicion I will follow through with it. Period. I'm thinking about getting a "goal bra" I believe in the power of the subconscience. Have you considered getting a goal bra?

Hi Pnelly,
I have been thinking about getting a goal bra also. I was thinking about buying a 32F and imagining myself fitting into it. The subconscious is very powerfull and you see yourself wearing a bigger size bra it will happen. I have been taking pics when I can, I take the pics with my phone and hide them in the keepsafe app. Don't worry sweetie you should have a lot of growth by October. You have been doing really well so far. I have been listening to the rock melon ringtone on YouTube while I noogle. It makes my boobs all tingly for several hours I also noticed my bras feel tighter. I probably sound crazy for saying that a song helped my breast growth lol. Does it get uncomfortable when you noogle for more than an hour? I think I'm going to try to noogle for a full 2 hours tonite and see how it goes, hopefully I get good swelling.

PNELLY

H2G,
I didn't know there wa such an app! I just searched it and I am currently downloading it. Yes, it does get uncomfortable noogling more than an hour, but the swelling is so worth it. 2 hours is my max. I have to tape my nipples down and I get enough swelling that the tape will damage my skin from so much stretching. I end up with indents for awhile after, but I have no fat on my ribs and sternum area at all so there isn't any cushion for my skin. I noogled while I was laying out the other day and the warmth gave me great swelling (funny tan lines, but great swelling.) after my long session today I tryed on some nighties and things that I got that I never came close to filling out and I was coming out of everything. It was fantastic. I measured 33 inches with my swelling today which was an all time high. But I'm not keeping much swelling anymore. :-\

James

Pnelly, I sure hope you are not doing those long sessions in one go! You will damage your skin and create permanent ring marks. You should noogle in short 10-20 minutes on and at least 2 minutes break in between to allow blood to flow under where the domes were pressing against your skin. Drink lots of water, use generous amount of safflower oil. And consider either taking 2 week breaks every couple of months or noogling only 2 days a week with longer 3 hour sessions. You should massage your boobs every day. Good luck :)

Pnelly,
I am so happy you are getting good swelling. I tried to noogle for longer tonite, I only made it for an hour and a half lol. I don't have any cushion on my ribcage either. And it hurt like hell, I'm going to try to increase my noogling time slowly by 10 minutes each session so I can build up a tolorance to the pain lol. James ^ has a great suggestion by taking breaks and letting the blood flow. How much pressure do you use when you noogle? I'm not sure if I am using to much or to little. I only get an inch of swelling with my noogling sessions

PNELLY

H2G,
I don't pump and hold for 2 hours. I would die!! I pump for 10ish minutes then release for a bit. Then at about the 1 hour mark I take a break and massage and then start back up after around 15-20 minutes. I use argon oil which is full of vitamin e. It has very similar properties to safflower oil but it smells a lot better. I use it on everything, hair, skin, nails, the dog lol. It's great stuff!

Pnelly,
I have been doing the pump and hold method for an hour at a time. No wonder I'm so sore lol. I will try the pump for 10 min and release. Thank you for letting me know. I want to try argon oil also, what would be a good brand to try?

PNELLY

I got mine from julep. It was great. It lasted a really long time till I started using it to noogle with. It is pure Argan oil and it is organic. I got it in a box deal that I signed up for monthly but you can order it by its self. It has a really nice light smell and is considered a "dry" oil so it will all absorb (eventually) I only have to apply it once and I stay slippery till I'm done. But it doesn't hang out all day. I just ran out and I will have to get more when I get paid. On a happy note the hubby said he couldn't stop staring at my cleavage yesterday at a family function. :eek: that's different.

Pnelly, that's awsome that your hubby is happy with your boobs. And the best part is that they are real boobs not implants lol. I was about to get a boob job until I found noogleberry. Oh, and thank you so much for the tip about pumping for 10 min and then releasing. I got great swelling last night and had no pain I will order the argon oil and try that. The coconut oil is good but it is really thick and doesn't absorb well. I can't wait to get to my goal size and finally be able to wear low cut tops with confidence :) I think both of our husbands will be very happy with our growth :)