New to Noogleberry

PNELLY

H2G,
I'm so glad pump and release worked better for you! Just stay on track with eating and make sure you take vitamins. When I forget mine a few days my swelling is pretty pathetic. I just remembered you asked about how much pressure I use... I really have no clue. I've never over pumped and gotten the red dots... Normally what I do is I pump till its really uncomfortable but not hurting hold it for like 3-5 seconds an release a bit. Just to the point that it's almost comfortable. Then I hold that for around 10 minutes ( I don't watch the time so sometimes it might be more like 20. Lol) the I release just untill the cups are almost ready to loose suction. Then I repeat. I will do that for an hour or so, take a break, then do it again.
I'm hoping I'm getting ready to go through a growth spurt. My nipples and breasts are soooooo sore. They don't hurt, just sore. I'm amount 2/3s of the way to filling up the medium domes so I'm trying to decide how long to wait till I order the larges, and then if I should get the contoured or regular. Right now I'm using the contoured mediums and I think if they weren't contoured they would be so uncomfortable. Also considering ordering the foam rings. Desicions, desicions.

Hey Pnelly,
I don't pump too hard but I still got the red dots. I bruise really easily I just pump enough to keep the cups on. I've notice a little bit of growth 2 cm lol. So I am making progress yay! I think you are going through a growth spurt, sore breasts and nipples is a sure sign of growth. Just keep measuring and track your progress oh and buy bigger bras

PNELLY

H2G,
Ooooo I sure hope that is what it is. I need new bras anyway, but I feel super weird about ordering them on the Internet and I refuse to buy another 32 band knowing its the wrong size! Here in the U.S. ( I have no clue where you are? You sound like your from the states?) that's the smallest band you can get unless you wear a training bra. Lol. That ain't happening! ;) my biggest problem with buying the darn things is that my boobs have like zero space between them. The underwires are never close enough. I have only found 2 bras that they are right and they don't come in even a 32 band any bigger than a b. I need to just hop on a plane and fly to the UK to do my shopping as it seems my body type is more European. Teeny weenie with curves. It's terrible that sometimes I think it would just be easier to gain all the wieght back just so I won't have to have everything but tshirts altered. The most recent thing was so comical that the lady doing the alterations was cracking up as she was pinning it. When I ordered my wedding dress I had it custom made to my measurements because alterations would have been aweful, the company actually called the lady who measured me and said that the measurements were wrong because no human could be those measurements. I guess I must be an alien or something lol!! When it came in it fit like a glove. The lady at the boutique had to assure the designer that the measurements were correct and the designer literally almost refused to make the dress! ( wedding drama :-\)
Anywho, I was just thinking, I feel like I have a boobie pin pal. Lol.
Do you take any iron supplements. I used to bruise sooooo easy till I started cooking with a cast iron skillet for the iron! They are the best thing to cook on any way. Drinking a lot of black tea will deplete it. Perhaps you should try and get some and see if that helps. Iron deficiency is sooo common is women it's almost assumed. I'm really a bit surprised I havent gotten the dots since I have fair, sensitive skin.

Omg Pnelly,
I know exactly what you are going through. I live in south California, the only place I have been able to fing a good fitting bra is Frederick's of Hollywood, even then I sometimes have to alter the bras to fit my bad size. And finding pants that fit is hell, I'm short with a 25 in waist and a small bubble butt lol. When ever I go shopping and ask for assistance, they always tell me to look in the children's section . That is horrible that the designer didn't want to make your dress, I hope the rest of your wedding went well. I have thought about ordering bras from online stores but I refuse to pay $75 for a bra lol. The problem with buying clothes and underwear in the United States is that most stores cater to big and curvy or stick thin with no curves, it's so damn frustrating. And yes we are definatly boobie pen pals, it's wonderful to have another woman to talk to who understands being thin and curvy.

As for my iron intake, I am not able to take iron supplements, but I have been eating a lot of liver and spinach which are high in iron. And I love spinach so I buy a lot of it lol. I also bought a liquid multivitamin called Alive, it tastes horrible but it gives me energy and my body feel really good since taking it. You had mentioned that you take a multivitamin everyday and that has most likely prevented you from getting the red dots. But if you ever do get them just massage them gently and they will be gone within a couple of days.

PNELLY

H2G!
Ok. Now I'm a little creeped out. I take alive vitamins!!!! Ahhhh. If you tell me you have red hair I'm going to start thinking I have a twin. :eek: lol. Bummer about the iron pills. I try to avoid pill forms of everything so I admire the spinach and commend you for eating liver I had to fix liver at my moms restaurant as a kid in like HUGE quantities. Something about anything food wise in large quantities kinda creeps me out (don't ask. It's just one of those wierd quirks. ::) I mean really who needs a gallon of mayo, or the time my mom broke a 50lb bag of sugar in the car. Or oil that comes in a 10 gallon box. That's just gross. ) ever since I had to sear the liver at the restaurant I just can't eat it.
My wedding went quite well. All that really matter was that I left married. Everything else was just icing on the cake. Maybe a little pun intended. ;D Another veggie with a lot of iron is kale. They have kale chips now and I think they are pretty tasty. I'm growing a bunch in my garden too. However, my favorite way to enjoy kale is in the Zuppa Toscana soup from olive garden. I mean, that is my kind of way to get some iron!! Hehehe.
Im hoping that I'm Having a growth spurt. I started having shooting pains in my boob at church today. I was hopin I wasn't making any funny faces to ask me what was wrong. I mean, you can't really answer that question...

Lol I haven't had red hair since I was little, it turned brown when I was 4. And I love Alive vitamins they are the best vitamins ever . I really don't like liver but I eat it anyway. It's so cool that your mom owned a restaurant that must have been a lot of fun, well maybe not when you have to deal with the public lol. And a 50lb. bag of sugar in the car must have been a huge mess to clean up and a gallon of mayo ewww lol.

I am so glad that your wedding went well. Where do you get Kale chips from? that sounds like it would be good to snack on. And I love Olive Garden yummy. The Zappa Toscana soup is one of my favorites it's amazing, I love the soup with bread stick and a glass of Roscato wine and some tiramisu for dessert. Wow I'm getting hungry now lol. It's really is scary how much alike we are. But it's pretty cool at the same time A little tip for the sore boobies, get in the shower and let the warm water run on them for a few mins. The heat and shower pressure really ease the pain. I'm going through it also but mine is more of a tingly feeling followed by soreness, and a really full feeling. I really hope I'm growing also, I want bigger boobs now lol.

PNELLY

H2G,
How's the swelling, and more importantly the growing?
Have you been getting better results with pump and release?

I've grown 3 cm and I'm getting better swelling but I think the contoured large cups may be too big. I'm going to order the medium cups and see if they work better for me. How is your swelling going? And how is the growth have you noticed a difference on the measuring tape?

PNELLY

H2G,
Hello again! I'm so glad to hear your progressing!!! *high five*
Totally get the mediums!!!! That could be why your growing slowly, I've read in a few threads that the mediums give you much more forward growth, where as if you start out with the larges and your not quite ready for them you'll get more fullness to help them stay on, but not much forward motion ( I dont know if youve ever heard that song by reliant k "forward motion" it just popped into my head) lol. That could be why you've been getting the dreaded dots so easy too, I also read a thread talking about that. It takes more force to get the larges to stay on when you don't have much noob in them.
On an encouraging note, I was all worried about the larges not wanting to stay on when I move up to them because of my ribcage, but I'm glad to hear your not having a problem with that!!
I've been doing great! Thank you! I measured before I noogled today and I'm holding 30 3/4" yippie!!!! I'll be over the moon when my prenoogle measurement is 32". Sooooo close. It seems like I keep about a quarter inch per week.
We shall see about after AF. 9ish days. Blegh. It's always sooo depressing.
I need to get a new goal bra. Instead of getting an ultimate end result goal I've decided to get several "along the way" goal bras. My first one is the bra I'm wearing all the time now. None of my old bras fit me anymore. ;D that way I will have short term goals. And I think they are much more encouraging. This was a 34b which I altered down to the equivalent of a 28d-dd. when I started pumping I couldn't come close to filling it. Now I fill it up BEFORE I noogle. Post noogle I have quad boob and serious cleavage. 8) hoorah!!!!
I finally today a friend of mine about my noogling adventure and she just placed her order this morning. Lol. She has nice broad shoulders for a girl and could pull off some really monster boobs.

I am definatly going to order the medium domes now. I'm getting so impatient I want big boobs now lol. I am so happy you are growing and don't worry about keeping the large domes on as soon as you fill the mediums you won't have any problem with the large domes. I am so exited that you are growing so much, you will be an F cup in no time at all probably by the time you go on your cruise . Just keep picturing yourself with big breasts your subconscious has a lot to do with growth also. And yes setting short term goals is a really good idea. I'm predicting that you will be a full 32D by the end of next month. You are truly an inspiration to me and I'm going to order the medium domes tomorrow when I get my paycheck

PNELLY

H2G,
Thank you! :D I hope those work better and give you some inches instead of centimeters!! Sorry I haven't responded quickly I've been at a leadership conference all weekend.
I plan on noogling for at least 2 hours today since Ive only gotten in 45 minutes since Friday afternoon. I measured myself today before I noogled. I was back down to 30" which isn't surprising, but hey, I still had SOME left!!
I need to find a better product to tape my nipples with, any suggestions? I've been using nexcare cushioned tape. It holds the best, but sometimes it holds too well and takes the first little layer of skin with it. I am thinking I might have a slight allergy to adhesive. I have to use off brand bandaids because Curad makes my skin red for weeks.

Hi Pnelly,
A great bandaid to use for your nipples is the cvs brand hypoallergenic bandaids. They work pretty well, I am highly allergic to skin adhesives and break out in blisters (ouch!). It sounds like the adhesive may be too strong for your sensitive skin. Also, when you are taking off the bandaid use baby oil to remove them. That way it doesn't hurt so bad during removal.
I also have not noogled for a couple of days due to my mom visiting, and I lost all growth . I ordered the medium cups and am awaiting their arrival. I am so happy that you kept some of your growth that means the system is working for you . You will have your dream boobies shortly

Hi Pnelly,
I have a little dilemma, I recieved the medium cups but they bearly cover my breasts and the large cups seem to big. I don't understand this should I try to noogle with the mediums cups? Or send them back I am so confused.

PNELLY

H2G,
I hope you haven't sent them back. Sorry I haven't responded I have been crazy busy. The medium cups don't cover mine until you start pumping and it sucks all the boob in. That is why it causes more outward growth. Go ahead and try and use them if you haven't already. Mine only cover about 2/3 of my tissue just sitting on top of them, but as soon as I start pumping it pulls it all in there.
Let me know how it goes for you!

Hi Pnelly,
I have been using the medium cups, I just had to get used to them. I pump for about 10 mins and my nipples are almost touching the end, I don't need very much suction at all. I still only get an inch of swelling and it only stays for 1 hour at most but I'm sticking with it. I'm probably just a slow responder.
How are you doing? How has your progress been?

PNELLY

H2G,
Thats good. I'm glad you kept them. They should give you better forward growth.
I'm doing well. I didn't noogle much last week as I was super busy. But I am back on a strict schedule and I'm trying to wear it more. I've been able to start moving around a bit with it on so I can actually do something while I wear it. I felt like I was just wasting my day pumping for so long before.
Even while I was only pumping for like half an hour a day last week my pre pumping measurements while on my period were still 31- 31 1/2. I'm slowly creeping up there. I'm excited that I've kept so much while on my period because last month I lost most of it.
I think ive gotten a little bit of forward growth because I am measuring almost the same size post noogle, but they look way bigger. I'm guessing that it's just super full post noogle. It would be awesome to keep all of it!
I'll get there someday!

Pnelly,
It sounds like you are progressing very well with the noogleberry. You have grown about 2 inches in a month that is amazing . I can't wait until I see progress like that. I measure 29.5 inches before i noogle and 30 inches post noogle its very depressing. I'm off for the next two days so I'm going to noogle as much as I can. I want boobies so bad lol.
Have you been taking pics to track your progress? Do you have any advice so I can get better swelling and maintain the swelling?

PNELLY

H2G,
Hey, a half inch beats nothing, and you get to enjoy the added half inch for an hour! Honestly I think the key to my results have been God. I have always been really shy even with my husband because I just feel inadequate. I was praying about how I can be more confident with my breasts so that I will be more comfortable naked. Then God led me to noogleberry. I strongly believe that He is rewarding me in my faithfulness and desire to please my husband better. I don't know if you are a believer or not, but that is truly why I'm having such good results. Perhaps God gave me small breasts just to glorify him with my growth!!!

Pnelly,
I am a very strong believer in god. I have never prayed for my body to look better in any way because I always thought that vanity was a sin. I have been truly blessed in other ways though, I have a good job, beautiful kids and a wonderful husband. I would love to be confident enough to show my body off to my hubby, also I would like to fill out my bathing suit. I think god led me to noogleberry because I was so desperate to fix my breasts I even thought about surgery.

PNELLY

H2G,
If your desire is to flaunt your boobs, that's prolly not something to pray for. Lol if your hearts desire is to be comfortable with yourself to be more confident to fulfill your husband, that is totally something God will bless you for! That is a Godly desire not vanity. Pray for your boobies, and glorify him through your marriage! There is not much more you can do for God than to have a fantastic marriage and a really happy hubby! ;) Its not that he needs your boobs bigger, it's all about the desire of your heart. If it is pure and God honoring then he will bless you here too. I'll be bold enough to pray for your boobies, sister!
Then, pass on the blessing by sharing your story to someone else about the great things he has done for you.