New to Noogleberry

Pnelly,
Thank you so much . I will be praying for my boobies and thank you for your prayers also. My hubby told me the other day that he will always love me no matter how I look, but I want to be feel confident when we are together. I know now that god will bless me with boobies. And I am truly blessed that we get to talk. I am praying for your growth also.

Hey Pnelly
How are you? Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been super busy I haven't gotten to noogle in 5 days :( I lost my growth :( but it ok I will start again. How has your growth been?

PNELLY

H2G,

I'm doing really well. I've been super busy too. Summer is always crazy. I'm sorry to hear you lost everything. Try and pump for at least 10-15 minutes if you just don't have time because it will keep what you've gotten. Dont get discouraged! If you've looked into brava they say that if you miss a day it will set you back a whole week! Fortunately noogleberry isn't so unforgiving. Lol.
I've gained another half inch so I'm up to 32 inches now. Hurrah!!! I've been taking pics but I don't think I look that much different because of my breast shape. However when I put a bra on you can really tell. I am very shallow and close together so untill I put a bra on they are just all spread out over my chest. Lol. I think I may be in denial that my boobs are actually growing. I see the bra calculator and do the math in my head and I "know" what size I am now, but I'm terrified to order a bra in that size because I feel like it just will not fit.
I'm also having a problem finding a bra to buy because web though I a dd or an e now I still want some padding and push up. I'm still really small. In those sizes they just don't have anything with actuall padding. I've been holding off buying a bra because of this. I'm so used to wearing padded bras that I don't want to quit cold turkey. I will be really discouraged because I'm used to my size in my padded bras.
There are a lot of bra blogs and I've been thinking about asking one of the bloggers for suggestions, because I'm new to the whole d+ world.
I've been having a lot of trouble with indents that just won't go away. I've been kind of avoiding buying the soft rings for the medium domes because Im so close to filling them, but I've kind of plateaued in them. I was quickly moving towards the ends and I think I've just reached like a stopping point where I will have to have about two more inches of forward growth before I will fill them. I'm staying about an inch from the ends and I've been here for 3 weeks now. Anyways about the indents... The will literally stay almost all day long. If I pump two times a day I will have them the whole time. Which makes clothing choices difficult since it is summer. I think I'm just going to have to break down and buy the soft rings. I'm just worried about them fitting on my chest with them on because my domes touch without them on... I've put some cushioned medical tape around the rims and that helps a tiny bit, but not enough.
Have fun pumping!!!

Pnelly

Hey Pnelly,
I am so sorry it's been forever since I've replied. Everything has been crazy busy lol.
But I finally started to noogle on a regular basis now, and I'm getting some lasting swelling yay!!
You mentioned that you plateaued with the growth, try taking a short break and just massaging for a couple of days then go back to noogling. It really does help . I get the indents also but I noticed that if I massage all around the indents after noogling they go away within a couple of hours :) I am so happy you have grown so much you really are an inspiration to me.

PNELLY

H2G,
I'm so glad you are still going!!!! I was so worried you quit! Yay!!! That is awesome that you are getting a consistent schedule down now. It will make a huge difference!
I've tried taking breaks and massaging and they don't help. It just sets me back. :-[ I'm just now starting to really feel more confident about my breasts even though I've grown SO much. I can tell a huge difference like all of the sudden. It was like I had grown but nothing really looked different. I have been wearing a sports bra at home because my bras are soooo tight. Whenever I wore my sports bra before I looked totally flat. Like nothing. Now I look like a normal woman!! It is so exciting. I started measuring myself in a sports bra instead of naked because I read that you don't get a very accurate measurement bare. I'm at 33 sometimes 33 1/2. Depending on my cycle. I'm steadily gaining 1ish inch a month still.
My medium domes are starting to get a bit painful at the base. I'm guessing I need to order the larges soon even though I havent reached the ends. I am still about an inch from the ends and I don't get too much swelling, but it's not effecting my growth rate. I really want to stay on with the mediums as long as I can stand it because I have a very wide root an shallow (not much projection) in my breasts. I'm hoping the mediums will help to give me some more projection before I move to the larges and start growing in circumference again.
Have fun growing!
Pnelly

Hi Pnelly,
I am so happy that you have grown so much. I'm so proud of you
If the medium domes are getting uncomfortable then it would be better to get the large domes. The regular large domes are not much bigger than the mediums and you will still get good outward growth. I have been noogling on a regular schedule for a week now and I am so happy that I didn't give up. I got set back all the way th 29 inches but I measured tonite and am almost 30 inches pre noogle Woohoo lol. Not sure if its caused by my cycle tho but I'm still exited lol. I'm not going to let myself stop noogling this time no matter how busy I get, I want to grow Do you have a new goal now that you have grown so much?

PNELLY

H2G,
It's been forever! I've been really busy at work, but I'm still pumping away. I have kept my mediums because I haven't been able to keep up with the pumping schedule I did have when I was growing an inch a month. I do need to order the larges because I'm just now back to where I was. I think that getting the larges might get them moving again. I'm just kinda stuck here. However I'm a little worried about them getting much bigger around as they take up a lot of space on my chest. They just don't project very far.
Whenever I noogle an I take the domes off they look great for 5 minutes then it all spreads out. They are still swollen, but it doesn't project as much. Really strange.
I'm so glad to hear you are sticking with it! Persistence is the key. You can think of finding Nemo and tell your self "just keep pumping, just keep pumping!!" you'll get there.
If you think about it, an inch is a lot of new boob!

Pnelly