New user!

blusherr

So today I orderd my Noogleberry! and I am super excited to get started! Honestly, I don't think I have wanted anything more in my life. Having the size breasts I have has impacted so significantly on my confidence that when I look in the mirror, I don't feel attractive or beautiful, and have even shed tears over it.
I am hoping to gain even half a cup size with my Noogleberry. It would honestly turn my life around.

As well as trying the Noogleberry, I have been on herbs, massages and vitamin/nutriction shakes (Sustagen) for almost a year now, with little to no result - which is quite depressing considering how much time and money is put into doing it :-\

I will post my pictures as soon as I figure out how, and continue to post weekly-fortnightly updates as soon as I start pumping!!

Strumpet

Hi and welcome to the forum! :)
Hope that you receive your noogleberry soon and can start pumping away.
Remember to take it slow and have patience if you feel as though you aren't seeing a change as quickly as you'd like. :) I'm in my fifth month almost and I've just now gotten an inch of growth.
Some tips that are helpful for newbies: drink lots of water, try massaging (maybe a chi massage) for 5-10 minutes before pumping, and wear a bra after pumping. All these things seem to help with swelling.
xoxo Strumpet

Strumpet

I'm not sure why, but a bra just seems to keep the swelling longer. Maybe it puts enough pressure that it keeps the blood to the chest? It's weird, but it seems to work.

soonenough

Pretty exciting that you're getting a noogleberry. It really is a fantastic contraption to add to our repertoire of breast growing tools. Take it slow and steady, and be very, very patient, don't give up, and the growth you're wanting will come. Welcome!

About putting on a bra after swelling, I did it the first few weeks, but I like going braless when I'm at home, so I don't wear it now after a session. But according the experienced nooglers here, it really helps retain the swelling. You can't lose from following the collective advice of the experience nooglers. :D

Lily13

Welcome to the NB forum!! It sounds like we are similar size (at least across chest measurement) when I first started. I've gained about an inch so far!

Having the size breasts I have has impacted so significantly on my confidence that when I look in the mirror, I don't feel attractive or beautiful, and have even shed tears over it.

I am sorry you feel like this, but I am right there with you and can completely relate. I had to stuff my homecoming dress one year with tissues. :'(

Here's some friendly advice...The most important thing is not to expect instant results with NB. If you think you'll gain an entire cup size in a month, then you will be disappointed. I started my NB journey thinking I'd be a C cup by now and I was so badly discouraged and had to take a break. So take my advice and don't expect too much at first. Try to be as consistent as possible and be happy with whatever gains you see! Also watch out for the evil measuring tape. It can be quite discouraging at times, so I recommend just following your booby growth by the change in shape and in the way your breasts feel and look in a bra.

Good luck and we are all here to support you in your NB journey!! ;D

Lily13

I've been at this for a while now, but I don't do the marathon noogling sessions and I am not as consistent as most. lol I started using the large domes in June of last year, but then took a break around Christmas because I lost a lot of weight and my boobies went with it. I think I was up to 34.5" across my chest and then I lost like 10-15 pounds and it disappeared. :-\ Even while not noogling from Dec-Feb and with all the weight loss, I kept an inch of real, permanent growth!

I just started noogling again and am already seeing more swelling than before I took my break. I am getting excited. :) Hopefully you'll be a fast responder!!

Steph74

Blusherr, You don't have massive hips you do however have fantastic curves :eek: Good luck with your noogleberry :)

Steph

Strumpet

Dude I am jeallouuus of your hips. You know the only consistent factor of attractiveness across all cultures is the waist-to-hip ratio? The greater disparity the better. And I have boy hips, bawww.

I didn't get swelling until about 2 weeks in, I'd say. Some people are faster, others slower. Keep noogling! :)

Strumpet

If your nipples are hurting, maybe you're overdoing it a little? Try easing off the pressure and see if it helps. I think mine were more sensitive in the first month, and then whenever I was close to filling the domes so they were really close to the suction. You could also try bandaids in an x or those silicon breast covers?

As to the cups not filling at the same pace, I'm not quite sure. :/ Is your tubing caught anywhere? Is there a crack in your domes? Is one breast just bigger than the other to start with so it feels like less suction?

Lily13

I'm sorry I can't help much with the suction issue. I pump 1 breast at a time because I can't keep both domes on my chest.

Strumpet

Hrrm, that is strange. Maybe try emailing Lucy? She might be able to help you troubleshoot.

lucy@noogleberry.com

soonenough

hi blusherr, regarding suction, could it be that your left side is smaller than your right? That's the case with me as my left side lags by a good .5" smaller whenever I pump.

About PM, I'm entering my 2nd month of using it, and so far, I can't see that it's helping with my breast growth. It did give a few effects like increased "blush" discharge and insane increase sex drive. I halved my dose and those symptoms disappeared. After making sure that AF comes on time which it did after 1st mine, I increased dose intake.

If you make a search for PM on this board, there are quite a few users who have gotten results from taking PM.

Lily13

Hmmm it sounds like something is defective with one of your domes or the tubing or something. I don't know why the release button wouldn't work... I'd definitely ask Lucy about this!

Lily13

You can email Lucy here.
lucy@noogleberry.com

Measuring properly is a skill or art that I cannot seem to master. :D If you hold in a deep breath you will get completely different measurements than if you do it upon a large exhale. If you hold the tape slightly different each day, you'll have different measurements. I think it is too hard to be consistent and the measuring tape is only good for large changes in breast size like an inch or more. If you sit there and try to see if you've gained a 1/4" you'll never really know if that's real growth or just a mistake with measuring. That's why the changes in shape, feel and the way they fit in your bra is the best gauge! :) I think taking measurements is good just as long as you don't let them get you down if you don't see it change....Admittedly, I have a hard time following my own advice...lol

soonenough

blusherr said:
Sooneough, im thinking that is what's happening. Mine too is pumping at least .5 behind the other, but the other problem is that when I press the release button, the dome just doesn't release, which means I have to try and break the suction from my breast which is annoying and slightly painful :(

Just a question, what do you mean by 'blush' discharge? I heard that PM gives an increase in discharge and helps with vaginal dryness, but I have just never heard the term blush discharge.
When you increased the dose, did you see those symptons come back?

Blusherr, discharge is just that, a discharge/secretion. It was kind of embarassing for me to admit. In my first two weeks of taking it, it was so much that husband thought I was ovulating. Good news is when I increased the dose, I didn't notice it again; but then again, I increased the dose when AF came, so I'll see in the next few days if the increase discharge comes back.

About the pressure not releasing when you press the button, sometimes when there's a kink in the tube, I have to straighten the tube out to let the air come through and create/release suction??

jnorton22002

Blusher,

Please!!!!!!!!!!!! No one is worth ending your life for. In the end, only you are the loser. Stand tall please and realize your inner beauty. We NEED YOY here with us also. WE are your family too. Please, please ,please don't. You will never get a second chance to see what your breasts would look like for YOURSELF. Listen to Mama J, I need you . Hugs honey, let's talk Love you Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Lily13

Oh my gosh dear, Please do not do this! If you do this, you just give your cheating bf more power. It sounds like this guy was a jerk!! Do not take HIS ugly actions as a reflection of the good, wholesome person you are inside. I have had people cheat and hurt me before and it is terribly painful. Sometimes you don't know how to keep going, but you do. It is ok to grieve, but please do not end your life based upon the actions of someone else!!

HE is the one that made the mistake, not you. There is nothing you could have done to stop him. If he wanted to cheat, he would have done it no matter your breast size, weight, height etc. That is the truth!!

I beg of you to just stop and think about this. Do not make any hasty decisions that will ultimately effect your life forever. You are important!! There are many people in the world who need you and care about you. I'm sorry that someone so close to you has hurt you. We are here for you!! (((((HUG)))))

roadrashes

Hey I just saw tis trying to find out who to contact or can anyone be contacted? BLusher this is not the place or forum to get the help you need. If you are really serious then you under a great amount of stress and your local hospital will help you through this right now. Everyone is right in that your boobs and you did not cause your boyfriend to cheat. Whether you had boobs or not doesn't change the fact that someone is waiting out there to lmeet you and love you. I ask that you call a friend or family member and tell them how you feel. Alot of people have felt like you do but that doesn't solve anything. If you don't know wwhere your local police dept is then please call your police dept or 911. We care about you and do not want you to do this.