New user!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, thank you for alerting me to the recent worrying post from Blusherr and please be assured we have contacted her by phone and email and hopefully she will be back with us again soon!

Best wishes

Lucy

WOW BLUSHERR!!!!
Dont do it!!!!! I will be frank with you, many men like smaller boobs!! Some like none! some like ass and no boobs, some like neither , some like big boobs, no ass and some like big both. IT IS A TASTE THING!! just as some girls dont like abs or biceps or strong legs, some like some of it some like all of it. my previous partner HATED big boobs!!! all of his partners were either really smallboobed or no boobs whatsoever. ur partner was a jerk. he didnt love you. you will find a person who will truly love you! and love your body just as it is and will never ever cheat u. dont lose hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anatori

I agree no one is worth ending your life for. Especially over something like this. Yes it happened but you know what? that means he wasnt worth it not you. I know its hard especially after being together for so long. But you have to keep your head up! You will find someone who loves you for who you are and you will be all they need. Regardless of breast size. Some one who will support you and be with you and only you and will love you. Please don't do this.