New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Ethereal

Hellow everyone,

I have some questions regarding use of the noogleberry. Hopefully this is the right place, either way I think this will be beneficial. :) If I'm in the wrong thread, please direct me. This is my first time posting. :D

My purpose for using the noogleberry is two-fold: size and LIFT. My questions here are:

1) What technique or positioning, etc. should I be using in order to make my breasts more perky?
( Please, bear in mind that my sagging is due to having been quite heavy throughout my childhood and teens, and have now lost the weight, and a cup size with it: from 38C to a saggy 36B. I am currently 21, and have never had children. )

2) How long, in general, does it take to see some lift and an increase in upper breast tissue? How much lift have you experienced?
( I've been using my noogleberry for three and a half months, almost every single day, anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours, but I'm not seeing any growth or lift. I had two weeks of good swelling after many weeks of pumping but because of finals I stopped for three days and since then have not been able to duplicate this swelling.)

I have gone through MANY of the other threads and I've only really found one that talks (albeit briefly) about breast lift and it did not really answer my questions; most talk solely about size and cleavage and I'm at the point where I don't really feel to much of a 'tug' when pumping. I'm currently using the L domes.

3) Should I be considering going up a dome size (maybe there's just too much sagging and that's halting my growth, idk?) ?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Ethereal ;D

Anastasia916

Okay let me see if I can help a lil bit, I did have a child and was a 34C while pregnant, went to a 32B after breastfeeding, then lost weight and went to a 32AA but I wore 32A's as I didn't want to admit I was a AA. I got easy curves (a breast exercise device) 2 years ago, and I found this lifted my saggy breasts (well they were empty saggy breasts lol) I have been using it ever since. When I started NB I was a 32B again, got that through doing other NBE before NB. But it was still a little empty up top, I had more of a slope shape. I position my domes as high as they can go and as close together as possible. I pump until I feel a good pull, but not enough for them to turn purple. If the L's are not giving you a pull sensation, are you filling the domes? If so then yes I would order the XL's. I was a 32B when I started, started wearing a 32C last December or so, and now those are getting tight and I find myself back in my 34C's (but I probably should be wearing a 32D as the 34 band is a bit big on me, but the cups fit). Btw if you want to do the chest exercises, you don't have to get the easy curves, I just like mine, you can do push ups, bench presses, chest flys, etc. any type of chest exercise will strengthen the pectoral muscles, lifting the bust, giving awesome cleavage, etc. hope this helps and good luck!

Oh and I wouldn't worry about you not having results right away some ladies don't see results for many many months, just the lucky few see them soon. Also it might help to make sure you get plenty of water (you should drink half your body weight in lbs in oz of water for example I'm 125, so 62.5 oz is what I'm suppose to drink per day, I drink 2 liters of water per day) and also make sure your diet is high in protein, the boobies need protein to grow.

Roy

Saran wrap has been used by people wishing to loose weight. Wraped around waist, thighs etc. The theory is that it makes you sweat the moisture out of the fat cells making them shrink.

I believe growth is porportional to time under tension. Those who use pump and hold tequnique on the whole seem to have better results than pump and release. The hold may best be accomplished with the tube clamps. The tube clamps can also be used to pump one breast to a little higher tension than the other by clamping one then a little more pumping then clamp the other for the hold period.

Check out "New Padding Solution ... Yes" by itsjust4fun91, one of the best posts here.

Anastasia916

Roy, why are you avoiding Joanne's and my own questions to you on your intentions here? And then go around giving advice, when you clearly cannot give clear advice about something you do not personally use or do your own clinical testing for. So really, I'm going to ignore anything you say until you answer the very simple questions Joanne and I have. I don't understand why you are avoiding the questions. So please go answer them.

And as far as the cling wrap (saran wrap) etc. I was not personally putting it on my entire breast, I only put it over the campers tape I had on the bottom of the domes, so it was in fact on the rim of the domes, not on my breasts and it was to prevent the lotion from coming off of my breasts onto the campers tape, to preserve the tape longer. Now all that being said, your theory of it making us LOSE our breasts from saran wrap is way off... first off before anyone pumps they put lotion, oil or cream on to saturate the breasts with moisture, even without the wrap the domes inside sweat with condensation on the sides of them, like a car with many people in it with the windows up from them breathing, when the windows fog, that's what the domes look like when you pump with them, without any wrap or anything. So going on your theory if that were true the domes along would make us lose breasts. I do know that over on another NBE forum some ladies use lotions with herbal extracts put in them, they massage with it, then they lather it on the breasts very generously, then put saran wrap on the breasts, put a shirt on, some put bras on, etc. to keep the wrap in place. And the wrap is used to keep the lotion there all day so it will soak into the breasts throughout the day or night. I have NEVER heard of them losing breast size from doing this. All the ladies on this forum using it GAIN and all the ones on the other forum doing it with the herbal lotions GAIN, not lose. So like I said... you cannot give sound advice without actually doing NBE, so please stop trying to act like you can and that you are some kind of expert, it makes you look ignorant. On the subject of pumping technique, you again fail. Why? Because you are not personally using the pump so stop trying to advice on something you have no clue about. First off, I do pump and hold, have from day one, I have tried it with clamps, tried it with airlocks, and I can tell you, clamps slip, clamps sometimes don't block all the air and it can leak, clamps ARE NOT the best way to do pump and hold, airlocks are. Period. And I am better on knowing this as I've used this method and the pump for hmmm... a year now! Yes you can use a clamp to put more pressure on one side than the other, but like I said sometimes clamps have their faults too, I find using an airlock on each dome to be better with this, as you can put whatever pressure you want on each breast then airlock it, or you can choose to pump only one breast if you so choose, it's just sooo much easier to make those choices. Now before you open your mouth about the breast pump, please go answer our questions about you first. And I advise that you personally start using the pump or do your own testing for it before you can advise others on it.

As of right now, your advice is standing no ground and you are looking more and more ignorant. Ignorant is not stupid, it is lack of knowledge on something. Lack of knowledge because you have no actual experience with it.

Roy

Annastasia, clearly you are much more knowledgeable than I am. It was my mistake that I did not to read wannabecee's post clearly and made a wrong assumption. I am not able to give advice, only pass on points of interest that I thought was relevant. I have read that saran wrap has been used for weight reduction, apparently as you have pointed out that with the application of creams it can be beneficial. I make my observations in good faith, and in fact think it would be a good idea for me or someone else to try to compile information on this web site to try to quantify best practices. As I said I cannot give advice, you are correct that I have no personal experience, and in fact was not even aware of the air lock feature you refer to. But indirectly you have backed up my observation about pump and hold and locking the hold at different pressures. Don't you think this is good information for new users?

samy34C

New to all this looking for help.

Let me introduce myself. I am a single mother of a gorgeous little girl, ex husband is a..., asshole would probably be the best word for him right now, looking to start a new. I'm 5'3", 150 lbs, ;D baby fat is what I am claiming. I don't currently have a man in my life. Don't need one. I friend told me about the possibility of enhancing my breast using creams and "suction" and google led me here. Still not sure. 34D is what i'm going for. I'm currently a 36C so don't know how that measures. So much to work on. I just had my daughters first birthday and decided I need to lose weight and become more hour glassy. So any help with either subject is welcome, just please be nice.

Anastasia916

Roy, glad to see you are finally answering instead of avoiding, now can you please go over to the other thread where Joanne and myself asked what your true intentions are here and answer it there so that everyone knows, thanks. But yes that is why I started this thread to inform new users of the best practices to use.

Samy, welcome to the forum you are in good company here. I would say the best things to do for NBE (natural breast enhancement) while trying to lose weight is of course pumping, exercising the breasts through chest exercises, and I personally suggest taking BO (Bovine Ovary), the two main good products for this are Bountiful Breast and Ultra Breast. I personally use Ultra Breast and I too am trying to lose weight and get my entire body in better shape and so far lost 5 pounds on the scale but lost some fat as I can tell, but of course when you gain muscle... the muscle weight weighs more than fat does. So if I only lost fat I would have probably lost 10 pounds by now. But even with working out I have not lost the breasts I have gained through NBE. And I'm still gaining in the breast department :D I would say do your research on this forum and this one http://www.breastnexus.com/index.php that way you know exactly what you are getting into and know what all your options are. And hmm, as far as your goal, I always thought a 34D is the same as a 36C, like the cup itself is the same size but the band is obviously different. So maybe your goal is a 36D or 34DD? Either way this can be very addictive lol. My first original goal for NBE was a 32B, I'm now a 34C/32D and still going haha. Hope this helps and good luck! Oh and on the subject off bad exes, many of the ladies here are in the same boat, myself included, but I did find a good man about a year and a half after leaving my big mistake lol. And like you I was not even looking, I was concentrating on me and my son, but it just happened. So you do you, and the rest will fall in place!

samy34C

Does all of this really work? ??? I'm sorry I sound skeptical but I had never heard about this before. also I recently acquired P90X is it any good.

Anastasia916 are you the resident expert because everyone seems to be coming to you for advice. I take it that since we are on the Noogleberry web site that is what you use? How long have you been doing this?

Anastasia916

I've been using it for a year now, and I don't consider myself an expert lol I learn everyday like everyone else, but before I even started noogling I read and read and read the forum, so I did my homework so to speak. There are ladies here that have been using it alot longer than I have such as Philli. I bought P90X for my hubby a while back but he got injured at work so he hasn't been able to do it. I checked it out for myself, and I would say if you haven't worked out in a long time... I wouldn't start right into it. I personally do the Power Half Hour videos by Tony Horton. Because I'm not even at the level you should be at for P90X. I can't even do 1 pull up lol. Pull ups are alot harder than people think. Especially if you have no upper body strength. But yea, personally I wouldn't do something as intense as P90X while trying to grow boobies at the same time, you are going to want to do something more moderate. Other than the power half hour vids I do a few pilates and yoga ones also. I just alternate them and do one or two a day. I have asthma so I can't do anything intense at the moment. I mean if you think you can handle it, then go for it. Do the test that it says to do before you start and see what physical level you're at. As far as NBE working, yes it can it's just with supplements, you have to find what works for you, herbs work for some but don't for others, as far as people I've talked to that have taken BO, very few didn't see results, and with noogleberry it does work, but some are fast responders and some aren't you already being big chested and post pregnancy, you will more than likely be a fast responder, because you have more breast tissue to start with, most ladies that start in NBE are AA's to B sizes. And I think everyone is skeptical at first but yes NBE can work, with supplements and such it's finding what will work for you, with the pump it's about the person individually of how long it will take but it does work, but with anything it's about commitment, consistency, and above all PATIENCE!! As long as you can do those, you'll be fine. But as I said read and do your research. But yea, I pump with the noogleberry 1 to 3 times per day, I shoot for 2 times a day though. As far as supplements I take Ultra Breast, I take collagen tablets, flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil (EPO), I take a multivitamin, kelp (to maintain a good temp for the BO to work), and I take two supplements for my hair. I also have a high protein diet in order for the BO to work. I'm on my last few days of the 6th bottle of Ultra Breast and then I'm going to take a break from it for a month to detox. I detox and fast every 3 to 6 months. I hope that answers your questions. Good luck if you choose to do anything in NBE.

rstefano52

Ok - I'm going to embarass myself and go out on a limb here. I don't want huge breasts but I just want them to grow a little - I don't even have any idea what size they are. I got my NB a few days ago and I can only do this about once a day for maybe ten minutes or so. Yesterday, I think I might have overdone it with the pumping because I noticed some "blisters" on the areola and on the breast. Currently I'm not using any kind of lotions or creams but I guess that's what I'm going to have to do. I'm open to suggestions.

Teeny Tiny

Welcome to the forum!

In order for your skin to stretch and swell properly you need to use a very good moisturizing lotion, it also helps with achieving and maintaining suction without having to overpump to do so. Ten minutes once a day will probably take you a while to see any results, but don't get impatient and over do it, don't let them turn purple, in the beginning a light to dark shade of pink is all you want, and if you're getting blisters you're over pumping. You really don't want that to happen, as it can actually have a negative affect and cause damage and destruction of breast tissue instead of encouraging new growth. So you'll want to take it slow and easy, trust me, I know. I'd recommend using a good Cocoa Butter lotion, I use Suave Cocoa Butter with Shea, it's not overly expensive and I love it, and the cocoa butter will help prevent unwanted stretch marks as they stretch and grow. If you have any nipple issues as many do at one time or another I recommend Udderly Smooth udder cream, it was originally designed to heal and protect the udders of a cow from chafing and drying out, and also works wonders on sore, swollen, dry, cracked, etc. nipples. It also works well on any other areas of dry damaged skin. Just thought I'd give you a couple suggestions for any future issues, if you have some on hand you'll have it when and if you need it.

If you have any other questions or concerns browse through the other posts to see if you can find any answers you're looking for, if not feel free to start your own post and I'm sure you'll get lots of helpful advice.

Welcome again! :D

P

Philli

Hi Hazel. Get yourself a good body lotion...or, in fact, just use the one you already have. Moisterize the area of the breast and apply the dome. You will be amazed how much easier it feels as it swells into the cup. But...there is something you must understand. When you put the breast under pressure, everything , not only the skin is being stretched but all internal veins, tissues and the whole circulation system.

It is my experience that, after pumping up and getting to a comfortable size before stopping, the body then requires about 10 minutes to get used to what you have just done to it. During that time, more blood is flowing to the stretched tissue and the skin is calming down again. Wait a few minutes before continuing to pump a little more. You should really get into a routine where you can do it for at least 30 minutes. Only doing it for 10 will have little or no effect on your breasts because they will return to the original size after you take the domes off, and you have, in effect, done nothing to cause permanent growth.

P

Philli

Oops Sorry. I addressed my reply to Hazel and it should have been to rstefano52 .

rstefano52

Thanks for the suggestions - I went and got some cocoa butter today so I will begin to use that when noogling. In addition, it looks like I might be able to do this for at least 30 minutes per day. I got up the nerve to tell my significant other about this and she seems to be okay with it so I don't have to "hide" when I'm doing it and I know that she will take an interest in it with me.

L

liltalkie

This is a personal experience. I started a fairly intense workout regimen (P90X, look it up!! it is intense!) and lost boobage! I continued with the same 2-3 sessions a day but wasn't gaining, I lost breast. After a visit to the doctor i had lost 17lbs and nearly 2" around ribcage and breasts at fullest. I have started the workout again but I am taking BO and Maca and drinking a high protein shake as well as a more balanced diet and a multivitamin. I noogle 30 minutes of pump and release prior to workout and 30 minutes to an hour after and even tho I have lost an additional 6 lbs (I now own a scale) I am getting and maintaining decent swelling. I stopped noogle and the supplements for a week then started everything at the same time. The swelling does go down within 4 hours but there is some sticking around (at times up to half an inch per breast!) and I feel that this is due to my pump and release method that I switched to, and the increased water intake and decreased caffeine intake as well. I hope to prove that you can lose the gut and get a nice rack as well!!!

T

tpurple

If you are pear shaped you will notice that you tend to loose weight in the upper are, arms chest ect....Before you loose in you buttocks,
Thats my delima when I loose weight i loose it in the top then then will eventually loose in the bottom, Thats why I'm shooting for the stars when it comes to cup Size :)

Genie239

Hi,
I have a question. I have been pumping for 2 weeks and getting little result so far (I'm happy with it though.) I did not get red dots or anything that are signs of overpump. However, my nipples stick out after pumping and they are sore even 24 hours after pumping.

I am an A cup and I use medium dome. One more thing I notice is that after I pumped, my breast turns purple, when I took the dome off, my breasts turn back to normal color after 5 seconds. Is it bad?

Finally, thanks to all of you for giving tips for new users, this is really helpful to me. I used to overpump myself abt 2 months ago and the mark doesn't leave till 3 days later, so I gave up. But now, the mark is gone, and I've been getting result, so I really want to say thank you. :)

Anastasia916

Nipples being like that is normal, some get erect nipples some just sensitive ones, mine actually decreased the sensitivity which I liked lol so it's all individual, but that's normal. However, your breasts turning purple is not! That is overpumping, even if you don't get dots or anything, your breasts should not be turning purple, pumping like that can damage your breasts! They can turn a pink color or redish, but never let them turn purple! If they do, ease off the pressure a bit. I know you want results fast, but the truth is it takes time and patience. And going at it with them being purple is not the way to do it. Remember slow and steady wins the race. Hope this helps and good luck!

L

liltalkie

Samy34C: I have been doing the P90X for a month now and I can almost see my abs! Thats what I wanted was a decrease in the waistline. I gotta tell you the workouts are intense. But... if you eat right and don't overdo it, it is great. I have more energy, I feel I move better, I am stronger without being all bulky and muscular, I lost them ugly dimples on the backs of my legs! But if you going to do it and want to gain boobage, u gotta be extra diligent with the noogling bc I lost 17lbs and 2" around overall. Read that: OVERALL. Great in the waist, hips, thighs.... but NOT in the boob department! Lost 2" there too. I took a week break from noogle and started getting swelling so a break and extra noogle time MAY be necessary if you do exercise.