newbie with question: too thin?

amelie

Hello everyone
I just found this forum about a week ago and am so eager to try out the NB! it sounds too good to be true!!
I´ve always been insecure about my breasts because they´re smallish, except when I was pregnant and breastfeeding my 2 kids (but I didn´t really notice them at that moment because I was so busy with being a new mom). I am very thin, have no hips at all and when I do gain some weight it all goes to my belly so that doesn´t help much. Of course, there are people who tell me I´m lucky with this kind of figure - but they are mostly the ones that are trying to loose weight themselves.

So anyway, my question is: will NB work for me if I´m thin? At the moment I have a bmi of about 18. I was wondering because as I understand it, when you pump your breasts they will eventually produce new tissue and this has to come out of somewhere else in the body, right?
I hope someone can help me with this and to become a noogler myself!

sara30500

It does work, takes time, I had 2 inch growth within first 2 and half months, afterwards, no further growth, that is why I am considering the herbs on my other post.

M

Mumma Bear

Hi there! I can't say for sure it will definitely work for you, but my BMI's 16 and I've gained 5 inches so far after 14 months of NB. Plenty of protein drinks helps, and of all the NBE herbs/supplements I've tried, the BO works the best for me. Worst were the ones that lower your blood sugar levels (fenugreek, goats rue etc). PM helped me but I only use it topically as I got too many bad side effects taking it internally - everyone's different, but I've noticed a general overall trend that the larger ladies can handle the PM better. Progress can be slow when you're thinner, so considering supplements as well can be a good move. Good luck!!

lisads

Mumma bear! OMG! 5 inches :eek: Awesome

and to amelie , from what i've read in the stats there are many ladies on this forum who are very thin and have had noogleberry success. check out the gallery and stats to see for yourself.. :) I've used nb for one month, and I see results and so does my roommate! lol Good luck <3

amelie

thanks to all for your replies :)
and 5 inches... wow!

I have been taking some herbs, tried SP but did not like it - gave me celulite and upped my libido when I´m single at the moment. Now I´m trying with fenugreek, red clover and EPO so I think I´ll have to change the fenugreek, did not know about the low blood sugar levels. And I´ll have to remember about the protein shakes, I do take them but forget most of the time.

M

Mumma Bear

Hi SavetheTatas!

Thanks!

Just switched over to this BO:
http://www.healthquestusa.com/shopexd.asp?id=347&bc=no

It arrived yesterday so I'm just about to head over here to update:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1753.0.html

A

alexis

Mumma bear, how do u take ur protein shakes? like how much do u take and when?i'm trying to combine pm with protein shake this time..but i'm so worried of protein shakes effect, pimples!!

Amelie, i do believe it does work but its a very very slow progress for me..in a brava research
http://books.google.com/books?id=4BOrAg3hkGIC&pg=PA484&dq=brava+breast+enhancement&cd=1#v=onepage&q=brava%20breast%20enhancement&f=false, u can actually read that it is not really suitable for ppl with low bmi but the results that some of the ladies includin myself(albeit little) got from noogling could prove em wrong..and i think that because u had breastfed before, your progress might be even faster than some of us..

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Alexis - I just take some whey-based protein powder (it's probably 2 heaped teaspoons), a little bit of drinking chocolate to make it palatable and some cows milk - once a day. So, not very exact and not a huge amount, but it all helps.

sara30500

My BMI is 16.2, no kids, iI have had 2 inchs growth in 2.5 months,, so it does work. I think I hit the stall now, got to think of somthing else to get another 2 inchs of growth to become a C!
I eat all the fatty food though, ribeye stakes, pork belly, lame chop, cakes, ice creams,cheese, never ever put on weight at all, I would be thrilled to gain some weight at the right places...ie boobies, hips .

alexis said:
Mumma bear, how do u take ur protein shakes? like how much do u take and when?i'm trying to combine pm with protein shake this time..but i'm so worried of protein shakes effect, pimples!!

Amelie, i do believe it does work but its a very very slow progress for me..in a brava research
http://books.google.com/books?id=4BOrAg3hkGIC&pg=PA484&dq=brava+breast+enhancement&cd=1#v=onepage&q=brava%20breast%20enhancement&f=false, u can actually read that it is not really suitable for ppl with low bmi but the results that some of the ladies includin myself(albeit little) got from noogling could prove em wrong..and i think that because u had breastfed before, your progress might be even faster than some of us..

A

alexis

@mumma bear: thanks alot!

@sara30500: i too am actually trying to put in more fatty food into my diet, i saw in eves forum about what to eat for boobie growth but i'm still undecided whether to go for protein shakes or to go au naturale: eat food high in protein! both has pros and cons..do not want to screw anything up..

Knockers

Guys, sorry to be a naysayer but if you poke around this site a bit more you'll find a thread where a few of the veterans on here growing boobies are doing so without running the risk of ruining their health with high fat, high animal protein diets.

It's a bit of a crock like most of the mainstream info we get on how to fuel our bodies.

I have not eaten read meat in ages. I stick to a low fat, raw vegan diet comprised of mostly raw fruit, vegest, nuts and seeds.

And as for protein drinks Lord have mercy the very thought of putting that powdered crap in my body makes me want to throw up.

If it didn't come out of the ground or grow on a tree it's got no place being eaten is the motto I live by.

I'm growing beatifully regardless. And what's more I'm losing weight at the same time. Woohoo!

Just my 2 cents worth.

Now as you were.

pagewolf

Knockers said:
Guys, sorry to be a naysayer but if you poke around this site a bit more you'll find a thread where a few of the veterans on here growing boobies are doing so without running the risk of ruining their health with high fat, high animal protein diets.

It's a bit of a crock like most of the mainstream info we get on how to fuel our bodies.

I have not eaten read meat in ages. I stick to a low fat, raw vegan diet comprised of mostly raw fruit, vegest, nuts and seeds.

And as for protein drinks Lord have mercy the very thought of putting that powdered crap in my body makes me want to throw up.

If it didn't come out of the ground or grow on a tree it's got no place being eaten is the motto I live by.

I'm growing beatifully regardless. And what's more I'm losing weight at the same time. Woohoo!

Just my 2 cents worth.

Now as you were.

But when you are a skinny chick trying to put on weight, that kind of diet just will not work. I was down to a BMI of about 14.2 because nursing my baby took so much out of me. I needed at least 3,500 calories a day to gain weight. I have a small stomach because I am a small person even when I'm not nursing and there's no way I could have eaten enough to keep myself alive eating natural plant based foods at that time. I know that was a bit extreme, but even now, I don't think I could maintain my weight and my activity level if I avoided both meat and protein bars or shakes. Everyone's body is different and when you are talking about people whose "normal" BMI is considered significantly underweight, and who have trouble not losing weight on a normal, unrestricted diet, then I don't believe avoiding animal fats would be the most healthy choice. I don't like eating a lot of meat either. I'd much rather eat meals without meat but if I choose that too often, I lose weight. Animal sources of protein are simply the quickest way to get the most protein. I'm not saying people should go around eating hamburgers all day every day, either- that's just silly.

M

Mumma Bear

Wow pagewolf - were we separated at birth?! LOL - I could have written the exact same post - only my BMI was 14.3 not 14.2. If I don't have my 'powdered crap' then I just can't even maintain my current weight, let alone grow breasts. Years ago I ate macrobiotically (pretty much vegan, and the salads are delicious!!) so I understand where you're coming from Knockers, but I feel so much healthier now with some animal protein in my diet. It's great that your diet is allowing you to grow and loose weight at the same time - but that is the opposite of the topic of this thread! :) Everyone's different, and it's really helpful when we share here what works for different body types.

Knockers

Guys,

by no means was I suggesting that everyone become a raw vegan.

But I guess my point (not so clearly put) was please don't do anything to undermine your health for the sake of growing breasts when a lot of people don't do them and are growing anyway.

Have you considered, for example, that your inability to maintain a healthy weight is a symptom of an underlying health condition?

One of the reasons can be that your body just isn't absorbing the nutrients in your food so taking powdered crap and heaps of meat doesn't fix that problem. It just covers up the symptoms and sooner or later will manifest in some other health condition regardless if you manage to keep on the weight.

I know of a lot of people who have actually put on weight after dropping most if not all the animal products in their diet and switching to a more natural way of eating because they're body just got overall more healthy.

Please don't assume I'm one of those animal welfare nuts. I'm coming entirely from a health point of view. It's because after years of trial and error I've found the closer I stick to a natural, vegan diet the better I look and feel.

And I don't know anyone who has seriously investigated this issue who didn't become and look healthier after doing the same. There's some debate on the edges as to whether you should have a serving or two of maybe fish or goat's cheese once or twice a month.

But pretty much everyone agrees that dropping all unnatural processed foods and at least most of the animal products in your diet will boost your health and looks beyond your wildest dreams.

Try it and prove me wrong!

One thing I'd be doing if I had trouble gaining weight was adding a fresh vegetable juice to my daily diet. It will help clean out and correct any nutrient absorption issues you may be suffering. A personal favourite is carrot, lemon, apple, celery and cucumber.

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Knockers - tried it for years, did the cooking classes, bought the books, got the T-shirt ;) In the end, you've just got to go with what feels healthiest for you, and that's going to be different for different people. :)

C

chloespeaks

Hi all,
Just saw the thread and wanted to comment on an above poster's remark on underlying health issues leading to not being able to gain weight regardless of meat/vegan.

My husband is gluten intolerant (celiac's) and when he was diagnosed with this, we began to meet many other people with the same. One of the strange things is many Celiacs are always tired and cannot gain weight or the opposite is that they gain way more than seems right for the amount they eat.

It is an auto-immune disease, where your body's digestive tract things that gluten (which is in almost EVERYTHING, especially many vegan diets) is an attacking substance, and will not absorb it as well as have a reaction.

Now I'm not saying that everyone with a low BMI has this particular disease - but a food allergy may be one reason why it is hard to gain weight.

I found a terrific vegan protein supplement powder for my husband, who bodybuilds, to use. Although I don't think it's every persons' answer, it is comprised primarily of pea protein rather than the usual soy, and it tastes pretty good to me. I have it sometimes and don't feel it makes me feel sick to my stomach like the whey protein ones. It is called Plant Fusion (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ans/plantfusion.html) in case anyone wants to know.

Chloe

M

Mumma Bear

Excellent point Chloe - and peeps might be interested to know it can be investigated with a simple blood test - which I think they then confirm/rule out with an endoscopy (not quite as simple!) if the blood test shows anything suspect. Celiac friends of mine have completely changed shape once finding out their diagnosis.

U

ursulacurnow

Hi There!

I'm also a skinny chick with difficulty putting on weight. Yes, give the noogling a go. It's been working for me. Just be patient and stick at it.
I started NB after breastfeeding and my previously A cups were not even filling up a AA.
I personally had some good quick success and then kind of plateaued a bit (but I never went backwards).
However I stuck at it (and stuck at it.. I've been going for nearly 15 months now I think).

I went recently and got fitted for some bras and was pleased to buy some B cups. (A 10B strapless and an 8B push-up). Just lately I seem to have had another boost and am really filling them out well. The 8B is even starting to feel too small. Might have to trade it up.
I have a big smile on my face just contemplating that one. :)

As all I ever said I wanted was to get my A cups back, I am very happy with NB. My hubby is happy too.
I feel more confident and I look better. B cups suit my body very well.

I hope you have every success with it. As for the health issues, I agree each one of us is different and will find that different things work for us.
Listen to your body and your gut and go with what makes you feel healthiest. I personally don't use any supplements other than vitamins and fish oil.
Personally, I'm starting to feel I need more protein in my diet now than I used to. I did try protein powder, but just don't like it much.

Good luck with it all.
Egyptt.
xx

nilly19

Hi amelie, many naturally thin women have seen good results with Noogleberry. Most of us (I would say about 80-85%) are naturally small breasted as well. What I would recommend is that you invest in some good whey protein having 300+ calories per serving in order to promote a calorie surplus in your diet..this will help with breast growth, because after all breasts are just fatty tissue.