Nipple Stopper?

M

Mumma Bear

Just wondering if anyone has tried putting some kind of object at the end of the dome in order to stop the nipple stretching too much? I gave up bandaids ages ago (too much of a hassle and my skin doesn't like even the sensitive latex-free ones) but I'm starting to think to get a rounder shape to the breasts, the nipples do need to be held back somehow. Today it occurred to me if they butted up against something inside the dome (not permanently in place - needs to be adjustable as you grow) then it would have a similar effect to the bandaids but easier and gentler.

I'm just about to start experimenting with blu-tac and plastic containers - will let you all know how I go, but if anyone has already nailed this, please post!

M

Mumma Bear

OK, so I ended up using a wedge cut from the bottom of a 1kg yoghurt container - just the right size for the end of a CL, leaving a sliver of a gap towards the top so the air could still circulate. I taped down the edges flush with the edge of the dome, then padded it out a bit with blutack right where the nipple hits. As time goes by I can remove a little blutack every so often instead of adjusting the position of the plastic insert.

So my invention looks pretty dodgy and not glam at all, but worked really well!

Just finished a long session and I'm thinking this may be the answer to those who want to get more 'underboob' happening. It props the nipple up more, and just after this first session I notice more roundness overall on the test breast (right) compared with the left. My right nipple is sitting 1 cm higher than the left!

Just have to buy some more yoghurt tmrw so I can set up the second dome!

Hello Mumma Bear, in another thread Not so Teeny has mentioned that nipple rings help from nipple enlarging. I will try to find the thread and send the link so you read it :) good luck

M

Mumma Bear

Thanks Tatiana - yes I had thought of that post, appreciate you suggesting it. I was after something more to stop the breasts making such a pointy shape in the domes, so was trying to figure out a more heavy duty solution. This 'shelf' modification does seem to do the trick.

Strumpet

So I'm really interested in this solution but I can't visualize exactly what you've done. Is the bottom of the yogurt container flat or concave? What's blutack?

Thanks in advance :)

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Strumpet,
This is the container I used - it's handy due to the size of the base, the beveled edge and the strength of the plastic. I cut a wedge which encompassed almost all of the circular base and a curved triangular bit above it - see the line shown on the picture. I think blue-tack is called poster tack in some countries. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-01-01 at 1.59.59 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-01-01 at 1.59.59 PM.png
    163.6 KB · Views: 608
M

Mumma Bear

WOW :eek:
I just have to report that this nipple-shelf method is AMAAAAZING. I have had more growth in the last week since using it, than I have had in the previous several months. All in the right places too! Cannot wait for next week (luteal phase!).

I think before my nipples were getting the brunt of the effect (having breastfed for many years they are probably quite stretchy). Now the rest of the breast is being forced to work a lot harder.

YAY!!!

Must take pics.

melissa4u

Hi MummaBear,
you sound like you have found something amazing....I WANT IT, lol
I do not want my areolas to get bigger. I think they have slightly gotten bigger after using the NB.

Can you please post a pic of the actual thing you are using? and not just the yogurt picture.
Thank you so much.
Take Care.

Mumma bear, I have a very hard time understanding how you used it, is it possible for you to take a picture? if you dont want ot take the picture on boobs, then just of the thing, what you did to it because I am really confused?? thank you so much!

Rosance

I definitely agree with Tatiana. You think you can take a picture of how project looks like? ;D I am so very interested in it!

M

Mumma Bear

it's kind of hard to see what I've done with just looking at the finished 'hack' but luckily I still have one more dome to do (only just finished 3rd litre of yoghurt - i have 3 domes) so I will take some step by step pics tmrw - that should explain it better.

M

Mumma Bear

1. Cut a wedge from the bottom of a large plastic container
2. Make sure the edges are nice and smooth
3. Place inside the dome upside down (CL size shown)
4. Fix in place with masking tape
5. Use blue tac to smooth out the shape inside.

Attachments

• IMG_7818.JPG
    IMG_7818.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 847
  • IMG_7842.JPG
    IMG_7842.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,259
  • IMG_7845.JPG
    IMG_7845.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 2,529
M

Mumma Bear

you're both welcome - glad you can make out what I was trying to capture. And I have to say again - it really works! I'm just annoyed I didn't think of it much earlier - I would be at my goal by now easily. I've put on at least an extra half inch in around a week - for a very slow and steady responder that is very nice indeed!

Rosance

Is the blu tak necessary? Also, I noticed that the container is cut so that one side is cut off and not the other (to let the air still pass). Does is matter where you position the cut off part (the place where there is a gap)? I am SO EXCITED TO TRY THIS!!!

M

Mumma Bear

oops yes - the section where the air gets through is centred on 12 o'clock

the blue tack is to smooth out the shape - without it it wouldn't be as comfortable and you'd end up imprinting all the grooves and dents on your breasts.

melissa4u

MummaBear,

I tried this, although I didn't cut the plastic perfectly, I pumped for about an hour, I can see more roundness. I did something wrong because I kept losing suction for some reason.
Thank you for this idea! I think I'm going to need more yogurt containers to get it perfectly like how you did. I have two questions:
1.) do you think that this would help with the areola also not stretching?
2.) why does the plastic need to be cut that way and not just in a circle?
Thanks again!