Nipple Stopper?

I must be very slow as it seems that I am the only one who still doesnt get it... How does it stop the nipple? ???
Sorry confused slightly..

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Melissa4U - yes, it helps with the areola too. You need a side to the circle of plastic so you can fix it to the side of the dome securely. It shouldn't infere with suction - it's just an object placed entirely within the dome.

Hi Tatiana - it stops the nipple stretching towards the tip of the dome by creating a 'road block' the nipple butts up against.

melissa4u

Mummabear,
Hi! Yes, I tried with just a circle and it did not stay put, so it does need sides, silly me!
What kind of tape do you use to tape the side down? I find that some lotion rubs on the tape making it looser.
Thank you!

Rosance

Melissa4u: I highly recommend this tape: http://www.target.com/p/Nexcare-Absolute-Waterproof-Tape-5-yds/-/A-10992101#?lnk=sc_qi_detailimage
10992101.jpg

I LOVE this tape. Just make sure that before application, the cups are completely clean and have no oil or lotion.

I used your tip Mumma Bear, but I used a different container and no blu tak. I am using circle cotton pads, one on top of another, high enough to bump unto the areolas. I tape them against each other to the center of the container. I feel like this tip actually helps against overpumping. I have a little bit using this tip (about a week) so I cannot say very much about it, although I feel like there is more swelling.

melissa4u

Hi Rosance!
Thank you so much for recommending that tape, I will get it ASAP. About the cotton pads, how much did you use?

Rosance

It depends greatly on how far away you place the container from your nipples. Where I placed my containers, I need four cotton pads. Just enough for the nipples to touch them when breasts are engorged ;)

melissa4u

Oh Ok.
I think I see what you are trying to say.
What did you use for the container? I actually used a small container that contained honey and used it for my CL dome. I only did one dome so far. Although it doesnt look good, I guess it would work.
I want to buy the tape and cotton pads before I fix the other dome.
Thank you.

S

sissy2345

Hey Mumma Bear, you are on to something here. I tried it, and you are right, more swelling and rounder feel/appearance.

I used a plastic bowl that had a flat bottom, I cut off the bottom and it fit nicely into my XL dome, eliminating the last 2-2.5 inches of dome space. I used duct tape in an X pattern with over hang to secure into the domes, making a small hole in the center to allow air through, as the bowl fit so nicely it probably would not allow good air flow.

Like you said, it's so simple and now I understand why philli used the smaller chineese domes. She mentioned it was purely for "shape", and I remember her pictures showing her breast flattened against the end of the dome. When you stop the breast from moving outward, they will push out and swell to the sides, bottom and top.

I only tried it in one dome, but it definately works. I'm too busy at the current time to deal with it, but it is something I will try later. It really does work if anyone is wondering.

Basically, depending on the size dome you are using, having domes the same size circumference, but not soo deep, would do the same thing, basically allowing the breast to "expand" rather than "extend".

Good Job and thank you the tip!

S

sissy2345

I forgot to mention that the one dome that I modified in this way, used several times along with an un-modified dome, produced a breast that was noticably higher than the other. Makes sense since it wasn't pulled out, but pumped to swell more up against the breast wall. It held it's firmness and swelling longer also.

I wonder if it's possible to fill the domes with silicone or another filler-like substance to take up the dead space, inserting a small straw or something to keep the air hole open while the filler hardens? Would the dome crack from the pressure of being filled solid at the end? Right now I do not have any spares to experiment with, or else I would try it.

melissa4u

Hi Sissy,
I did find a Plastic container that fit perfectly into my CL dome, I didn't even think of making a hole for air to circulate, good idea! Did you cut yours similar to mummabear's?

S

sissy2345

Hi Melissa,

No, this bowl that I used had a flat bottom, and I just cut it leaving a little bit of the side on it, like about a 1/3 inch lip. It fit perfectly into my XL. I think the same concept would work with just a flat piece of plastic cut to fig snug, but probably better to use something that you can leave a lip on it to hold in place better.

Did you get good results with it also?

melissa4u

Thank you so much Sissy!
You have two sides to the plastic, correct?
Did you just make one hole in the center or several little holes?
Sorry for the questions, I just want to get it right. Thank you!

S

sissy2345

Basically I left a little up the edges of the bowl, kinda like a petri dish, only my edges had an outward slope since it was a bowl I cut up. I'm sure that cutting it like mumma bear's pics would work also, I just didn't have the right size container, and since I was using XL's, I needed a wider piece of plastic to plug up the space. I just made one hole in the center. I'm sure some air gets through around the edges of the plastic, but since mine seemed to fit so well into the dome, I made the hole just to be sure.

Strumpet

so I've finally installed this in my medium domes, and I love it :) a little bit of irritation from the tape (I used scotch instead of masking) but it keeps the nipples from sucking up all the suction, my swelling seems to be much better, especially up top. Thanks again!

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Sometimes I wonder how you coming up with those genius ideas?:) Managed as well to fit two tops of yogurt, although i just cut out very imperfect circles and sticked it with blue tack inside my large domes. Seems to be doing the job! Thanks Mumma Bear- you are a star! Let hope it works wonders on us:)

helloxkatherine

It's extremlyyyyy make shift but bear with me- it's working. I was inspired by this and did not want to walk out of my room noogling with my all of my damn brothers and father walking around :mad: around so I took a look around me to see what I could use. I took some small candles and dropped them in the cups and placed them on me- and voila, nipple stoppers! I may not stick with this as they are about an inch and a half in height, I will experiment more and find what works best ;) also I'm having trouble centering one of my nipples- I'm an AA so there's not exactly a lot of 'meat' to move around but I do fill out the medium cups very nicely. Any advice? I don't want to grow crooked but if I'm growing my boob on the inside that only means more cleavage :/ what to do?

bexy

i have tried to do this, but havent managed to get a good container, the yogurt pit i have got, the sloped side, isnt sloped enough so it hasnt worked.

I have used the plastic lid of a playdo tub and put this at the end of the cup and then used cotton wool pads for the remainder of the gap.

Theres no air gap tho to let air circulate, but why is this needed?