Noog and breasticles

Matt B

MY God girl why do you want supplements? They're beautiful! The way they point out and hang just right is truly awesome.
Be patient Effie you're doing wonderful.

And,the pics are right side up!! ;D

Matt, ;)

PS. I'll trade ya! LOL

ineffable

So they can do the exact same thing and be bigger :p
Do you see any progress. I can't really :/

Yes! Worked out this time!

Matt B

Effie,they are fuller than the beginning pics. Just noogle and let them grow hon that's all you have to do.

Matt, ;) They're gorgeous.

ineffable

All the way to a 36DD (maybe F ::), if I get greedy)?!?!
You don't think I'll need some supplements along the way?

Matt, you're great to have around for quick confidence boosts :p

BustyBabe

They're looking beautiful! As for progress....all I can see is great boobs in the beginning, great boobs now :eek:.

Did you take measurements? Sometimes you just can't tell from photos alone.

Plus, it hasn't been that long. Most people take four months to grow a cup, if they're lucky!

Matt B

Hi Effie,I don't think you're going to need ANY supplements.Some of the girls here are treatingv themselves like lab rats. most of the exotic
stuff they are taking is from a foreign country could have anything in it from a rat nuts to armadillo tits who knows.
You don't need to experiment on yourself with a rack like yours,so be patient And remember a famous man once said:"If you pump them they will grow."

Matt, ;)

ineffable

BustyBabe - Thank you! I've taken measurements, and I've gotten measured, and it always comes out strangely.
Underbust - 34.5-34.75
Overbust- 40.25
I've gotten such varied responses as to what cup size that is. I don't even know anymore. 36C fits well and feels snug and comfy.

Matt B - You're right! Everyone should be really wary of ingesting so much estrogen and phytoestrogen. That can lead to a lot of cancers. Also you're completely right about foreign manufacturing practices. The US has the most stringent enforcement standards on pharmaceutical manufacturing, and there is no regulation of herbal supplements here! Imagine what happens overseas. That famous man being Matt B? :p

Here's a pic that was taken about an hour and a half post-noog. In a light push-up bra (36C), and it's a bit too tight :p

Attachments

• Photo on 9-25-12 at 8.41 PM.jpg
    Photo on 9-25-12 at 8.41 PM.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 247

lexuswoman

Hi Ineffable,

I just gotta say that you have totally beautiful boobs and you're so lucky to be starting out at the size that you are. I agree with Matt on the supplement thing, no matter what, when you take stuff like that you're still messing around with your hormones and that can lead to other things, worse things than just messed up periods. Also, with the Bovine Ovary, I've read to make sure the stuff you're buying doesnt' come from China, there's a big risk of mad cow disease. This is what Bountiful Breast says on their website :

"Bountiful Breast® is made in the U.S.A. from clean and safe Argentinian glandulars, in an FDA approved laboratory, and is FDA allowed. Bountiful Breast® adheres to all FDA standards and DSHEA labeling laws as set forth in the United States. For more information about FDA guidelines click here to read the FDA Guide To Dietary Supplements. Using Argentinian sourced ingredients and manufacturing Bountiful Breast® in the USA ensures Bountiful Breast® is safe; our ingredients are inspected by the USDA, microbiologists and chemists."

From what I"ve read they've been selling their pills since 1996, so you'd think in that amount of time if there were problems they would be discovered, but still you don't know what the long term effect is, like 20 or 30 years down the road. And if you're taking birth control pills, those are already hormones, so I think its best to err on the side of caution. Besides, I think you're gonna do great just noogling alone. Maybe add in some massage and that's about all I would do if I had your boobs (making a wish to the Boobie Fairy!)!

Lex' ;)