NOOGLATHON???

T

tavia

lol, im paniking now, i better get as much noogling in while my son doesnt really understand lol,

anyway, i did my nooglathon....... i started late though (12.00) but the results are still great , i cant beleive how much swelling i got, im going to continue with this untill saturday i think...

i always make a big deal out of pumping , and ive only realised today just how simple and stress free it really is,
hubby even asked my y i was covering up while pumping... ha ha he wanted to see me doing it arrrrrr.

he says my boobs are really growing, so ive had a lot of positive feedback from him today.

i took some pics aswell and have just realised that my left boob looks REALLY big compred to the right.... weird hey????
it doesnt look that way in teh mirror????
im desperatly trying to find some b4 pics, i hd loads on my phone and deleted them because i told myself i wasnt going to bother with my boobs anymore,...

i wore my 34C but the straps r tight so had to loosen it supposed to be 36 , after pumping through teh day i filled it quite snuggly HA HA im so excited

T

tavia

the 1st pic is AFTER my 1st nb session of the day (i 4got 2 take 1 b4 i started for the day)
the 2nd pic is at the end of the day 30 mins after noogling

i wear a c cup now so this is not my b4 EVER noogleing pic x

ill try and find pics of my a cups, they prob wont be too clear but i will have a look for some tomorrow x

Attachments

• Photo0086.jpg
    Photo0086.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 182
  • Photo0107.jpg
    Photo0107.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 206
T

tavia

sorry about the angles of the camera, but im sure u can see a difference... (i hope)
its a 34c bra and its stretchy material.
lol i cant wait to get some ds...

im going to order some msm powder from ebay and mabe some 200mg bo just for a little boost, but im in no rush as the nb is working just fine by its self ;D ;D ;D ;D

ill prob remove the pics in a few days or so, just wanna give my girlies a sneek peek x

OptimisticGirl

Wow, TT, your nooglathon works!! I do see the difference!! ;D
I'm thinking of trying your method went I work at home next month ;D Let's see if that can help me get to my B a little earlier or not :D

However I find that if I have longer sessions (still twice a day but wear for longer), then my nipple will be bigger and darker. Bigger nipple is not a problem for me right now (though I want my nipple to stay as cute as it is always), but the "darker" starts to become my concern. They are red and really swollen when I take the domes off, and then swollen all the day when I touch them. I don't think that's due to over-pumping because I do not have serious red dots and the ring marks go away only after 15 - 30 mins.

Do you encounter the same problem? Anyone have something to fix that? I will try a nipple cover this evening, don't know if that may help or not.

Anastasia916

Amelie, WOW if my son told me I needed implants I would probably slap him lol. That's horrible. But it doesn't surprise me, with the media all these kids are exposed to is surgically altered women, so of course they would think that's the norm and anyone without it needs to get it. Sad, very sad. My hubby is completely against implants, he thinks they look gross, and his mother got them and called him to talk one day and slipped in that she got a boob job. He told me afterward, that he was confused on why she thought it was important to tell him that, like he would care either way how she destroys herself. LOL it is kinda weird though, getting a call from your parent telling you something like that.

Teeny Tiny

Hi TT!

WOW!!! You can definitely tell the difference, congrats! ;D Pretty bra by the way! That's the kind I was looking for when I went bra shopping for my 36C's but couldn't find one, oh well, I got a couple nice ones that aren't push-ups, so what's in them is all me! ;D I just wish I could wear it before noogling for the day, oh well, maybe some day. I only did a couple short 30 - 60 minute sessions yesterday, didn't get anywhere near the 36C's but have retained a little swelling to start today off with. After I get done with this post I think I'll go whip up a protein shake and do about an hour of noogling this morning. I'm still going to do several sessions throughout the day, I'll just cut them down to maybe an hour at a time, and maybe add a few since they'll be shorter, or just do them until I stop getting additional swelling, then top them off just before bed. I'm due to start in a few days, which always helps me swell up a bit more because I'm already experiencing some hormonal swelling and discomfort.

And I don't know about medication, but I did try to start a post for noogleaholics. I am definitely a noogleaholic for life, I can't help myself, once I started seeing swelling for the first time that was it, there was no going back! I'm an addict, but at least it's not an unhealthy addiction! Except maybe mentally. ;)

T

tavia

hi optimisticgirl,

thanks for seeing the difference ;D im so excited at what i could acheive.

about the dicoloured nipps, im not sure mabe u need a bigger cup? what pumping method do u use, sound like u use the pump and hold if yr nips stay red so long,(correct me if im wrong) i go between the pump and relese and the pump and hold, it usually depended on what im doing, if im busy then i just pump and hold.....
u could try a nice warm massage before noogling to help blood flow ALL over yr breasts, hmm that may help cause it seems like the end of yr boobs are taking all the glory ;)
when i noogle ive never really had a problem with my nipps, they do go a little bit purple after a session but it quickly goes, and i dont beleive they r getting any bigger,
1 thing i can say is that i went from large cups to xls, i never used the small or mediums, but in the large cups my breasts would touch the sides and the pump would really pull them, in the xls my boobs dont touch the sides yet and it some times seems like they are not even geting pumped up because of how big the domes r, mabe u could try a cup size up so that yr boobs ar not touching the sides at all (untill u grow alot)

in thes xls the main pressure is on the rib cage , my boobs dont feel it as much, but in the large i was pulled quite alot and im sure it would b the same with sml or mds

T

tavia

hi teeny tiny,
hehe was only joking about the meds, nb is the best kind of addiction there is i think,,,,,im catching it slowly ;)
ive had that bra for years (about 6), a friend with breast implants had it and i liked it so she gave it to me, but unfortunatly it never fit me, so i just kept it in the wardrobe (just incase), ive only been wearing it this year ha ha great isnt it....

im desperate to grow out of it though.

do the protein shakes realy work? i recently bought some define chocolate protein, (50 servings) it was a bargain, i got it for my exercises but never really thought it could make a difference with the titties, OR is it only when u take bo that it works?

i think 1hour frequent sessions would be a good thing to try, u dont have to stick to it but since u have been doing such loooonnngg sessions and not seeing much growth or long term swelling u could just see what doing it another way gives u, x hope u get permanent 36cs :eek: ;D

OptimisticGirl

Thank you TT for replying. :-* Wish to have the same results as yours some day ;D

I do massage my boobs before pumping, but indeed, don't pay attention to my nipples. Will do as you advise from tomorrow on. ;D
I start to use the L domes today and luckily having very good seal. Yes, with the M domes my nipple touch one side of the domes and always felt stretch, but with the L, they don't feel that much pressure. So hope that L domes will improve my problem.

Just one more thing. Can't image when my breasts can fill out the L domes. They are way too big for me at this moment. My nipple can only reach the 3 mark of the diameter ;D How long it took you to go from L to XL domes?

Teeny Tiny

Hi TT,

I was pretty sure you were joking about the meds, but I just had to be a smart alec! As far as the protein shakes go, I have no idea if they'll have any effect or not, I just had a couple cans laying around so I figured what the heck can it hurt to try it? I had bought them to take with some Bountiful Breast when I managed to afford it, but decided against it, not so much because of mad cow disease or anything like that, because BB is the only brand I found that I trusted enough to try. But after doing some research I discovered that taking it could cause me to have some severe if not possibly fatal attacks from my Porphyria, so I decided not to bother. I was taking some other herbal supplements a couple years ago that had 500 mg of PM in it and noticed then that my attacks became a lot more frequent, longer, and more violent. Ever since they've been pretty bad even after stopping them, and I also developed a uterine condition called Adenomyosis on top of it. Needless to say I'm a total mess, and all just because I want bigger boobs! When my hubby found out about the supplements I was taking and all of the problems it caused for me it made him feel bad, because he felt it was his fault that I had even tried taking them because I wanted them bigger for him. Well, I do want them bigger for him, because I know he likes bigger boobies and I'm tired of him staring at everyone elses by mine, but I also want them bigger for me because I'm tired of not feeling or looking feminine, except for my big bootie! ;)

Oh, and I found another method that seems to be working for me to help increase blood flow and swelling, exercise. I don't get out much and get much exercise anymore because of my Porphyria so I've been slowly putting on some extra unwanted weight, and my hubby needs to lose 60 - 70 pounds so yesterday he bought a used Elliptical machine. It's a nice one that has a built in trainer mode for different types of workouts you want to get. I did a 30 min weight loss session this morning after breakfast then whipped up a protein shake that I drank during my first 45 min noogling session, I wanted to do 1 hour but my hands got too tired and went on strike after 45 min of constant pumping. Anyway, after getting my blood pumping on that machine when I noogled I got about double the normal swelling I usually get, I was able to wear my new 36C's after the first session ;D. But I was so tired that I didn't get the other mid morning session or two that I wanted to get because I didn't get much sleep last night and after the morning workout and noogling I laid down and took a nap, so I'm back down to about a 36B right now :(. I would have snoogled for an hour or two if they would hold the pressure, but they wouldn't. I just ate lunch, so as soon as I finish this post I'm going to do another workout session, then noogle away for as long as my hands will let me, which will probably be another 45 min session. And I'll do the same after dinner, and try to sneak in an extra noogling session or two before and after.

Hi OptimisticGirl,

My nipples were the same way before I switched from the L's to the XL's, ouch! They were always swelling to the point to where they'd sometimes get stuck on the sides of the domes or the last couple times before I switched they accidentally hit the hole at the top and got pinched, ouch :'(! It might take a little while for them to settle down and get used to being stretched in the L's, but I think the discoloration should subside or at least not be as bad or last as long, just make sure you lotion them well. Also, I ran out and don't have the jar anymore to see what the name is, but depending on where you live I found a little white jar with black cow markings on it at Wal-Mart that is an utter butter type cream. It's been used for years to help soften and heal cows utters from milking, but it's also good for other things like dry hands and works wonders on sore, swollen, red nipples, mine got so bad they actually cracked and almost started bleeding, but the cream healed them right up. If I can find the name of it again or the product online I'll post a link for you to look at.

Okay, I didn't find it on the Wal-Mart site, but here's another site that has the same brand I bought at Wal-Mart.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=86741&catid=151&brand=27890&trx=PLST-0-BRAND&trxp1=151&trxp2=86741&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-BRAND

Hope that helps! :D

OptimisticGirl

Hi Teeny Tiny,

Thank you so much for the cream. Will try to find it ;D And the idea of using a cream for cow breasts to heal ours is briliant! :D

My nipple has been better today because yesterday I didn't pump so long and I pumped with L domes. Hope they will be fine :)

Good luck to your growth girl ;D

Teeny Tiny

Thanks OptimisticGirl! And good luck to your poor sore nipples, I hope they heal up quickly for you, I know what a pain they can be sometimes! :'(