NotSoBusty's Noogling Progress!

NotSoBusty

Yes! I agree with yall! I love NBE. It is a lifestyle, really, and it has awesome rewards if you just stick with it! Every day brings you closer to your goal. What could be better?!

Thank you, kat! I can't wait to reach my goal. Time seems to be flying right now for me, so maybe I'll have some big ole boobs soon!

I have a good feeling about the next 1.5 years. I have to take a break from NBE this summer, but I think it will be a good thing. I seem to be hitting a plateau, so giving my body a few months break sounds like a good idea to reset itself and cleanse. I am also trying to defy genetics here, so it may take me a bit to surpass my genetically encoded size....if that is even possible?
I am going to start back up in the fall with a tweaked and refined program, so I have a good feeling about reaching my goal soon! If I can be a full D cup by summer 2013, I will be thrilled!!

NotSoBusty

blushrr, sorry for the late response! My boyfriend was a in town, so I took a little forum hiatus (I always miss it!!)
You crack me up, seriously! I am so glad you are back and active on the forum. :) and you are so right, if they find me, they are looking into it too! Worse comes to worse, I'll have a NBE buddy! :D
I don't have my starting pictures w/o a bra from 5 years ago, but man I wish I did!!! I have my starting pictures and progress pictures w/o a bra from when I started PM, but they only show minimal changes. My boobs grew "around" and not "out" so far, so you really can't see the change! It is so strange. I was actually sitting around with my boyfriend this morning, and we were talking about my boobs (haha), and both of us agreed on the fact that they are definitely bigger. I can "squish" them more, create more cleavage, and there is just more to play with. However, we both also agreed that they don't look any bigger. Oh well, that will come with more time and perseverance! Hopefully they will start to grow out more!!
I am going to be in Melbourne from the end of May until the end of June! How cold does it get?!

Padded Hell

NSB,

I love your avatar pic. You're gorgeous. I kick myself too that I didn't take pics before NBE! It would REALLY help to SEE the progress. I've got the same problem as you. My boobs have grown 'around' and not 'out', and there's more to grab, but they don't exactly look much bigger :-\. I wish I could get them to grow outwards, at this rate I'm going to end up carrying them around under my arms :(

You must be one of the most dedicated NBE-er's on the forums :). I hope I can stay as focused as you. I'm feeling a bit disheartened at the moment, tbh. Are you going to take your break from NBE soon? Is that when you go to Melbourne?

NotSoBusty

Thank you so much, Padded Hell!! You are so kind. NBE has been a long journey, but I am definitely glad I stuck with it through the tough times. Like you said, before pictures would be especially helpful during the rough patches. Stick with it, because a year from now you will be SO glad you did!!
I know that you are not keen on trying any supplements, nor am I telling you to, but I do suggest it after having started at the same size as you. I read that you were reading on breastnexus about Goat's Rue and that you have an interest in Fenugreek. Using both as topicals is wonderful!! Also, if you ever feel daring, fenugreek is a really safe herb, and it has a lot of other benefits besides breast growth/swelling, which include but are not limited to: relief of PMS symptoms, slimming of the waist, relief from headaches, and it goes on and on. I know you are worried about safety, but if you ever get a wild hair, I would suggest fenugreek! :) Congratulations on your breast pains!! That is so exciting! I hope it results in something that can put a smile on your face!
Yes, I have to take about 2-3 months off this summer!! :-[ booo!! I will be in Melbourne for a little over a month, and then I am joining my boyfriend in Peru for a month. Neither of these travels can accommodate my supplements or NB. :( I am thinking about ordering Nature Day's Breast Cream to use after my showers though, because I can't fathom that long of a break! I have hit a plateau though, so I know it will be a good thing in the end.

Matt B

Hi NSB,while you are traveling,keep your eyes open for a Black Robe that does the girls proud!! ;D

bexy

wow the growth from when u were 18 is amazing, Im too aprehensive i think to take the herbs, but i am looking at the site you posted, and now might do some research on it. It would be great to actually take them but i have read bad things about herbs and their safety...but i really dont want implants and these days they say loads of things have health risks. i wish i had thought about NBE when I was younger its only been in the last year that I have googled it!

Padded Hell

NSB,

Do you think your growth has hit a stall at the moment? I think I've stalled a bit, as not much is happening, but I'm not going to give up on this! No way! NB is the only thing that's worked for me so far.

Well, your 2-3 months off might help your body over the plateau, but it sounds like a good idea to take some natureday cream with you. It'll keep the boobs ticking over until your next NBE marathon ;D

Your travel plans sound great *tries hard not to go green with envy*. Think of me shivering away in the UK, although Melbourne's weather sounds pretty similar to where I am ;D

NotSoBusty

rupert,
thank you! ;D It was gradual, slow growth and improvement, but that is how it goes when you start out a AA. I only used herbs back then (I was very inconsistent with massage), so I can attribute all of my growth towards them. Also, there is a lot of false information out there about herbs and the "dangers" that pertain to them. Any of the "dangers" that you would experience from the herbs, if any, would be at extremely high doses that are way above the amount you would be taking. Most of the herbs (minus PM) have extensive research regarding their safety, and they have a lot of GOOD benefits, besides breast growth (which pharmaceutical companies will deny, but we all know that they are either ignorant or lying). I wouldn't be afraid of them, especially fenugreek, wild yam, and fennel. They are pretty safe and effective for a wide range of things. Implants are much, muuuuch worse for you!!

blushrr,
I cannot wait to see it!!! I looked up pictures, and it just looks so beautiful. How cold is cold? I guess I could always google it...haha. I guess I will just pack for all seasons! :)
I am definitely glad that I have more boobs, even if it doesn't look like it! Afterall, my boyfriend doesn't just want to look at them, he wants to touch them! So, if I had to choose, I would rather them feel bigger! :p They look big in bras, so its fine. Outward growth will come......eventually.
I can't get over your recent pictures!! You have that heavy, weighed-down-because-they-are so-massive look that I love so much going on. SO jealous, girl!!

Padded Hell,
Yes, my growth has definitely stalled right now. I think it is due to hormones, so I am hoping this break will balance things out. I always got growth spurts in the beginning every time I would take breaks, so I don't see why it won't happen again in August! :)
For you, if you think you are stalling, I would change up your pumping routine a bit. Do something different every few nights or so to wake your boobies up! The way I see it, it is kind of like working out. If you keep doing the same thing, your body will adjust and eventually stop responding. So, it wouldn't hurt to see if different techniques help!
I can't wait to do some traveling! I will be a recent college grad (only 2 weeks left until its ALL over!!), so it is going to be such a free feeling!!

Matt B

Hi CC,I can't answer the PM questions,but I started NBE last May using red clover,saw palmetto and fenugreek.I didn't get my NB until Sept. so as you can see,the herbs worked.And yes you can still drink coffee.Caffeine is a diuretic but if you drink enough water,you'll be fine.

Happy noogling,Matt ;)

NotSoBusty

Sorry for the late replies again!! I have been insanely busy. I am finishing up classes this week, moving this week, taking exams next week, and graduating the week after that. WHEW! I'm pooped.

I haven't been noogling the past few days and can't noogle anymore after tonight due to the move. So, I got in one last 1 hour session tonight. I also started a new cycle and decided to stop supplements to begin my summer break. I am just too busy at the moment to make NBE an obligation when I like to make it a pleasurable hobby. I don't want to take the fun out of it!! I'm definitely looking forward to the break as I just did about 8 months, but I know I will be ready to start anew in the Fall!

blushrr,
When I check in on the forum this summer, I will be following your progress. I bet it will be permanent in no time!! You'll be my inspiration for the Fall. :) Since my boobs have gotten a little bigger, do you know of any good lingerie shops in Australia where I can get a pretty new bra? It will remind me while I am gone and inspire me further! Pretty bras always do that haha

CCBB2009,
Thank you! :)
I have used Ainterol Brand PM. When I first started out with NBE, I used Greenbush herbs. In my opinion, they were just as good and didn't mess up my cycle. Breast Actives has a pretty bad reputation on the forums, so that is probably why it didn't work. It doesn't mean that NBE won't work for you, but that Breast Actives, in particular, did not work for you or many others for that matter. Don't get discouraged!!
I didn't change my diet at all, really, but I have always really listened to my body and fed it what it asked for. I don't adhere to a completely strict diet, but I do watch what I eat on some level. I drink coffee 4-5 days a week, because it puts some pep in my step and gets me on and out the door with a grin. I'll have eggs with tomato, spinach, crumbled sausage and cheese with toast and a cup of black coffee for breafast, maybe a light sandwich for lunch, cook something at home for dinner, and if I feel like having dessert that night I sure as heck will eat it. If I don't, I won't. I eat when I am hungry, really. I am 5'6'', 127 lbs, with 20% body fat, and I also workout a lot (running, calisthenics, and toning between 4-6 days a week). What I am getting at is that I am healthy, and I think that is very important to NBE. You will read so many things about "avoiding this" and "eating that," but I think it's a little ludicrous. Your body asks for certain things, and you shouldn't deprive yourself. Live a healthy lifestyle, make your NB time into a little relaxation station, and go with the flow that is NBE. Positivity it key!
Good luck!! ;D

Matt B

Very well said Busty.All the tips and info here are real general in nature,and what works for one may not work for another.The results are in the cups!LOL ;D And speaking of cups,yours are looking full and round in the new avatar!
You will be missed this summer,cuz you are an inspiring presence here.Please stay in touch. :'( Matt

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
I JUST got my PM and started taking it yesterday! Now, ordinarily I don't want to mess with my hormones, but I'm trying to trigger a growth response so the noogle knows just what kind of tissue it should be growing... I am also planning on cycling with progesterone cream and possibly saw palmetto during the luteal phase, as the body is usually making progesterone at that time, and saw palmetto shouldn't interfere, anyay, as it's just an antiandrogen. And, anyway, it seems to make my periods regular, and lighter. :)

A note on the PM- I actually woke up a little nauseous this morning, which I did years ago, when starting the pill. Hmm... not that I liked it, but maybe a sign that it's working? I'll keep you updated, fer sher

NotSoBusty

blushrr,
I'll be sure to check them out! They sound cute!!
The bra I am wearing in my avatar is a 28D, which is equivalent to a 32B with a tighter band. It is my "true" size, but I can't afford to buy those special sized bras, so I just wear a 32 band in the equivalent cup size anyway. I love my avatar bra though! It really lifts my girls and I rarely have to adjust it.

MattB,
Thank you! :) I am excited to see what you accomplish this summer!! I am sure by the time I get the chance to check in later this summer, your results will just blow me away. I'll be checking in whenever I can!!

CCBB2009,
The facts about the effects of PM on birth control are speculative. No one REALLY knows, but there are a few theories. You can find a TON of information on breastnexus.com, including girls who used PM with the depo provera shot (they actually had incredible growth). If you use the search option, you can really learn a lot! I can't really suggest anything, because combining PM and birth control is a personal choice since you have to be the one to take responsibility for any effects.
I cycle, and my program is on breastnexus, as well. Here is a link:
http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22
I really suggest you read up on the subject more over on breastnexus to figure out a program that you feel will be best for you. A lot of girls over there are experimenting PM, you so will find a plethora of information! ;D

bikiniluvr,
Yay! I am excited that you finally got your PM! Good luck with your journey. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works for you.

bexy

hey again hun i am actually now considering taking herbs if the NB doesnt work 6 months down the line. What dossage is it that you took? and which did you take? I am a AA maybe even AAA :(. your growth in inspiring defitintely really shows that NBE does work.

NotSoBusty

Thank you, rupert!
I took Greenbush Enhancement Blend herbs for quite a few years. I am not sure about the dosages, but sometimes I would take 1 pill 3 times a day and increase it to 2 or 3 pills 3 times a day. My Ainterol PM program is detailed in the link to my program page on breastnexus in the post above. Good luck!! :)

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
NotSoBusty! I think I coincidentally came across your page last night, while googling PM Saw Palmetto and Progesterone- or something like that! I just started on PM, and am planning on cycling with PC, and have had the hardest time finding someone that actually has experience with this :) I am also considering adding or many saw palmetto in the luteal phase, as i like it for many reasons, but haven't quite decided...hmmm.... Thank you for sharing, as there's so much information, it's nice to hear what's working in the real world.

I just started the PM two days ago, btw, and last night I had my first growing pains- brief, but exciting! ;) Yay!

midbackn2013

I hope you don't mind me asking, but according to your thread, you were 18 when you started herbs. At what age did you stop the herbs and start NB?

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
You have had some great results, you are a true inspiration, to all of use who are going to start soon, hopefully I can get results as good as yours xxx