NzNoogle pictures

Jadie15

Thank you so much girls for the awesome positive feedback, really is a motivation to keep going, its so hard to find time to noogle!!
I am still wearing my B cup bras, however I do notice now that when I put them on I actually fit them!! and a couple are getting a bit tight! yay. I have been looking alot on the victoria secret website recently. I can not wait to step up to a C cup. I remember going bra shopping with my mum all throughout my teen years and the thrill of finally moving to a B cup and the the bitter disappointment from 14 to about 19 when every time I couldnt go a bigger size... anyway now I am on this wonderful journey and I am certainly growing. I am getting very itchie boobies, which I have seen alot of people have said happens before they get a big growth spurt... fingers crossed!! I sure hope thats what it is because the itchieness is driving me crazy!! Sure is awkward when your boobs are itchie at work!!

anyway lots of love to you all and happy noogeling!! :D

jnorton22002

First have to say that I'm sorry I haven't posted enough, but sweetheart, you HAVE really grown. I wish my boobs looked as good. Now think what you would have if you did one session a day. Think of it this way, I have to dilate at least twice a day. If I don't surgery was a waste of time. I'm sure you honey, can find time to do at least one session a day to have really nice breasts that you have

Lots of hugs and love

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Jadie15

No need for apologize Mama J you post and support pleantly, especially with all you have been doing at the moment!
You are an inspiration and it is true that you make time for what is important to you! Thank you for the boost :)
oxo :D

OMJ

Hi NzNoogle,

You have great progress so far. Your breast are a lot fuller than your starting pictures. I'm still waiting for my shipment, trying to be patiently waiting and I hope I will get great result too.... anyways keep on noogling, you will get to your goal size!!

Jadie15

Thanks OMJ and soonenough, its nice to have the support and people seeing the difference. To be honest if I hadnt taken the photos then I am pretty sure I would think there was no difference. Its so hard to notice the tiny gradual changes.
I hope your package arrives soon OMJ, from what I have heard they are pretty good at keeping to the time schedule they give. I expected it to be at least 2 or 3 weeks before it would reach me all the way on the opposite side of the world!!

I have been noogeling every day. I have to say mostly because of the support on here :D thanks guys :D. However in the last couple of days I have been sick and I have been finding it difficult to get the cups to stick without putting too much pressure. I dont know if the two are connected, but I sure hope they are, its been very frustrating trying to get them on without over pumping!

Anyway Happy Noogeling girls :D

noimp

Hi NZ, just want to say congratulations to you!!! You have gained a lots!!! And the shape looks pretty too.

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Nznoogler, it's good to see the progress you have been making. you are doing really well :) I hope to one of these days have some nice looking boobs like you. It nice to know that some one else from NZ is on here as well. Keep up the goob work and I look forward to seeing your progress.
Vivian ;)

Jadie15

Thanks no imp and vivian. Awesome to finally see another kiwi on here. Hope you are surviving all of this rwc madness vivian!! ;). I have been managing to noogle about 3 times a week. Should be more and more now as my brother moved out and I can wear them all arround the house now :D. When I manage to be at home. Feeling some progress will take new pics soon.
Happy noogling girls :D

Jadie15

Quick update with photos, I have been feeling alot of fullness in the last week, going a bit crazy taking photos of my girls :) these are all at least 12 hours after noogeling

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-09-17 at 23.17.jpg
    Photo on 2011-09-17 at 23.17.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 240
  • Photo on 2011-09-17 at 23.16 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-09-17 at 23.16 #2.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 187
  • Photo on 2011-09-12 at 14.49.jpg
    Photo on 2011-09-12 at 14.49.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 303

Jadie15

I decided today to mesure myself. I had been avoiding this because I can tend to become obsessive (for example I used to weigh myself everyday when I had scales) However my bras are not feeling comfortable and I found this website for bra size calculating http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php which says I am a 36C/14C, this sounds optimistic and I am not the best at measuring, but it may be time to do some bra shopping :D
All the bras I have are so random, due to fluctuations in weight and really just not having a clue what size to wear. The purple bra I always post in is a 32A/10A which still feels comfortable. and the bras I wear day to day are 12B/34B 14B/36B or 16B/38B
Gosh I really need to clue up on my size... and throw some bras out!!!

C

chloespeaks

Bras are strange ::) . All my bras fit differently. I always thought that if you had boobs, that would change, but my friends who have them say, they still don't fit well

I think you have great boobage, not to worry - with your progress, you will catch up to your cousin soon! Looks like you're a fast responder. Lucky girl

Jadie15

Thanks Cloespeaks, its so difficult to see all my relatives with great boobs, just seems like I missed out. But you are right I am responding and I will get the boobs I want eventually with patience.
Haha yes bras are strange, its amazing how long you can wear a size thinking it is the right one as well and then you all of a sudden realise you are a completely different size!!

0xducesax0

Hey girl!

First of all i love your progress! you must be feeling great so keep it up.
How many hours a day do you noogle? have you taken any breaks so far?

Jadie15

Hey epic,

Thanks for the support. I am deffinatly feeling some decent results lately, even the bf is saying they are bigger, and he is a HUGE skeptic :)

I noogle very randomly!! Some days I will be able to do a 2 hour session then some days I only do only 20 mins. My most common would be around 40 mins tho. I have had several breaks. I never noogle evry single day int he week. More like 4 or 5 time a week. And since starting I have had at least two seperate weeks that I did not noogle at all. And at one stage I stoped for almost a month!!

What I have found recently is that chi massage is helping alot!!! and I do this every day, whether I noogle or not.

Thanks again :D

FrenchRose

Your progress looks amazing, I can only hope to have the same. The fact that your partner is so open and understand and is there to support and help you is even more amazing. I am starting while mine is off for work as a bit of a surprise, I only hope he reacts the same way when he gets home ;D

kristyn22

Yes! The difference is very notceable! I really hope to get the same results :D im on week 2 now and still dont have swelling that lasts very long... but im gonna keep it up and hope to ge results/swelling like yours!

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
You've had amazing swelling so far!!!! I bet you're going to have amazing results as the months go on. Really jealous of ya!