OptimisticGirl's Stats

OptimisticGirl

So lazy to type again. Just copy from my post in other thread.
--------------------
My new contoured L cups have arrived this afternoon. I made the payment on Sunday night and they arrived today. Very pleased with all deliveries so far! Only one problem is that Lucy forgot to send me the new travel bag with the cups.

Anyway, I have just tried the new ones on. It feels more comfortable than the old L cups even without the rings. It's lighter, I think, and the new design really helps because I don't feel the pressure that hard on my chest and after taking a hot shower, my red rings fade away in 10 mins. They look so huge, it is very likely that I will never fill them Grin They seems to be thinner, so I have to be more careful because I will not have money to replace them if they crack Grin The base is a little wider than the old L, so it can pull in more breasts Wink That's why I got better shape after taking the domes off. I thought it was the same as when I used the old L, but when I look into the mirror the swelling are bigger than that of the old L.

I haven't fill the old L yet. Only over 3/4 of the cups. But somehow I got a stall. That happened before with my M cups. I have never filled the Ms, but my nipple was pressed on the domes' wall so hard that they were very sore after each session, so I moved to the Ls. I filled the L in 2 months. But then I was so busy that I had to take a break. I just came back to NB 1 month ago. This time, I started with the Ls but haven't filled it. Yet my nipples were sore again so I had to order the new contoured L. The transition is quite smooth, I think and the problem of sore nipples is solved.

OptimisticGirl

Today I got a very good swelling with the new L contoured. Perhaps the biggest swelling since I restarted my journey. Hope that's a good sign. Red marks fade away quickly with this new design. Love it so far!

Will try to keep on NB. This is my only entertainment at this time. Life is so stressful!!!

noog

Contracts on the swelling, how long was it taking you to fill your larges 3/4,of the way, and how long did you use them for? Sounds like you and strumpet are getting good swelling with them....maybe I should try them again. I fill the larges, but it takes me about an hour, and have only been using them a week. Still waiting for that Wow swelling . I'm so impatient!! Maybe I,need to give it more time. Isn't it nice to have a 34 A feel tight! Let's hope soon we'll both be saying our 34b's are tight ;D

noog

Sorry that was soposed to be congrats on the swelling lol! Well I just posted on Strumpets how I decided to give my new contoured larges another shot after reading your guys post, and am glad I did! They were more comfy then the larges with the rings. I think i'm switching over! It gave me more growth room,and I got more cleavage because I was able to get them closer, at the end better swelling!! Yea!! So thank you also for your post!! Maybe we can talk Lucy into making an xl like this for when we grow out of these!! Happy nooglin!!

OptimisticGirl

Hi Hooters!

Glad that my post be helpful to you!!! I don't know when I can grow out of these, I'm kind of a very slow responder. But it would be lovely if the XL have the same design with the new contoured Ls.

Check your stat page. You are definitely a fast responder!!! You will grow out of the new L in no time!! ;D Good luck, hun!!!

OptimisticGirl

I draw some lines on my new L contoured to keep track of my swelling in the cup. Today I went to the next scale. Not so bad because usually it take me a week to have that improvement with the old L. 1 mark in 2 days. If I can keep that speed, I will fill the new L in the next 10 days or so :D But I know my body, it is impossible for such kind of super change ;D Perhaps today is just a lucky day.

Order a measurement tape from ebay today. Let's see when I have that tape, what will it say about my breasts. I haven't measured for 6 months since I took a break from NB. Hope to gain something positive, though I know that my breasts are still the same, only their shape changes. But still, wishing for some increase in size ;D

Will update by then ;)

Lily13

Just be careful with that measuring tape. It can be rather depressing and discouraging!

Thanks for "reviewing" the new contoured large domes. It sounds very promising (with your great swelling) and I might have to try them out too. :)

OptimisticGirl

Yep, I will be careful, thank you ;) I will try to just measure once per month. The obvious improvement until now is the shape, so I will not be disappointed if there is no change in size. Besides, I lost a lot of weights, so it's normal that my breasts may be smaller than before.

Will not keep the hope too high :)

Strumpet

Hey there, glad you're having good luck with the new larges. :)
Hope that the measuring tape is kind to you when it arrives.
Keep pumping away!

OptimisticGirl

@ Strumpet, thank you. I think I've got better swelling these days because my period is about to come. It is messed up last month since I took msm, so now I don't know when it will arrives. I will only be happy if I can still keep this speed after it leaves. For now, don't want to keep my hope too high :)

Good luck to you,too hun! Though I think I would be killed to have breasts as round and beautiful as yours now ;)

OptimisticGirl

It's been a month already since I switched to the new L contoured, wow, time flies!
I haven't had much time last month to NB, so can't do more than 1 session of 1h everyday. Hope that I do not loose any thing. Next month I will have very important exams, so maybe even less time to NB, but I will make up for it in the summer. Exams should be the priority for now.

Still love the new Ls so far. they are so comfortable that putting NB on for 1h has never been that easy. The wider base definitely makes my breasts grow wider. I like their round shape now, only have to add more flesh :) Besides, the new design helps the domes to stay closer, which gives me more cleavage. I had no cleavage at all before the new Ls, now, I have a little ;) Just a little, but very encouraging. Can't wait to see how my breasts will be after the summer ;) Maybe I can celebrate the new year with bigger boobs ;D
No change in the measurement yet, but the look is much better. So fingers crossed ;D

OptimisticGirl

Ok, the exam period is over!!!!!! hurray!!! I missed the whole month of NB because I was so stress with all the work. But now it's over, and I will try to make up for that month.

Fingers crossed!!!

SueB5

Congratulations on surviving your exams. You can concentrate on your boobs now - how exciting! Sue

OptimisticGirl

Thank you Lily13 and SueB5! The exams were extremely stressful. Thank God that it's over and now I can continue my boobie journey!! Somehow what I got from the new contour L cups makes my boobs fuller during my whole month off. I had no NB session, but the result is still there! So that's must be something permanent because no swelling can stay for 1 month ;D.
No change in the measurement, but my boobs are fuller and rounder! I'm satisfied with that ;D Hope to get back on track soon ;)