OptimisticGirl's Stats

OptimisticGirl

I have just received my NB with 2 medium domes for 2 days. And here is my starting figure:

Breast: 81cm (about 31.75 inch)
Size: 34AA
Height: 1m65 ( about 5'4 feet)
Weight: 48 kg ( about 100 lbs)

My program will be:
- 2 NB sessions per day in the morning and evening, 30mins to 1 hour each
- 500mg of PM before bed
- Chicken feet soup (if have time)
- 5 mins chi-massage with PM cream after pumping
- 1000mg Borage oil + 1 cap of Fe in the morning

Pumping technique:
I use baby lotion to make it easier for the skin as well as the seal. I pump until my breasts feel tight, then hold it till I feel more comfortable to pump a little bit more, then when I reach to the point of no more pumping possible, I hold it for a while, then release all and start all over again. I think I easily get good seal with my two medium domes pumped at once.

If any one visit my page, please leave a comment! I'm just a newbie and all your helps are appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Shygurl1

Hi there...

Whoa! :eek: You mean to tell me you're taking porcine ovary, bovine ovary, AND PM?! I hope that I'm misinterpreting that. If not, please get rid of at least 1 of the ovary supplements. You are overloading big time! That can result in some major side effects. I'm just a lil concerned for you, since another girl over on the BE Board was taking PM and a few other phytoestrogens and had dizzy spells, weakness and her cycle was getting shorter. Not fun... :(

http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=4539

Good luck and take care!

P

Philli

Yes, I must agree with Shygurl1. This seems like a desperate attempt to get growth as quickly as possible...come what may. If you maintain a nutritious diet and a regular Noogling program...which you seem to have...you should see results pretty soon. Dont overdo the supplements. I would say that the 500 mg of PM is okay and maybe the BO, but dont mix and match with any others or you will only confuse your metabolism.

Noogling is not a quick-fix solution to bigger boobs....it all takes time. Patience is needed..and determination.

M

morninghello

Hi, OptimisticGirl. I agree with Shygurl1 and Philli... that program is way too much at once. Besides some pretty bad side effects and health issues that could/would happen, another problem with doing so much at once is that you don't know what it is that’s working (and what might not be doing anything for you). I really encourage you to take it slow and just try one thing at a time. For me, I tried the supplement thing for a couple months, but it just wasn't worth it (expensive, was going to take too long to see any results, some side effects).

Maybe you could just try Noogleberry alone for a month or so and see how that works? I’ve gained several inches without supplements (and being a vegan!), so it’s absolutely possible. Be careful and good luck!

OptimisticGirl

Well, sorry for causing such misunderstanding. Because I'm used to the way of writing herb's names in Eve forum.

By B.O and P.O, I mean Borage oil and Evening Primrose oil. They are all for skin and health, not exactly for the breasts. The maximum dose for each can be up to 3000mg a day, but I only take 1000mg. I have never heard of what you guys are talking about.

Thank you for your comments. I will never risk my health for a little bit faster growth. All the pills are for health only, because I lose some weight due to stress and hard work in the last few months.

Herbs and massage used to be effective for me. But I can't take their smells, so when I stop, my 1/2 inch growth after 3 month gone. So now I only use Pueraria Mirifica now as a herb for breasts.

But still, thank you for caring. I have looked around the forum for several months before buying NB and starting all this. How supportive you are really encourages me!

Happy growing for all of us!

OptimisticGirl

Update after 2 weeks:

I do not have time for PM cream because my work is so busy these days. Hope to come back to it in April.

Now I can do everything nearly as normal when pumping. Brush me teeth, wash my hair, put clothes on or even cook. My right breast has reached mark 2, my left reached mark 2 1/8, in comparision with 1 1/2 and 1 3/4 before, so I guess I have at least some possitive improvement.

But I will not let myself to be impatient. I am willing to spend 1 year to get to a full B, so there are plenty of time.

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi optimisticgirl,
I think if your giving youself a year you will get bigger results than a B
I take it your an A?? or large A? I've read your routine &if you keep that up after a year u would prob reach a large C cup or even a D (depending on how u respond & level of commitment)
I have given myself 3months 2 become a full C & i'm a 32B ;D
so i dunno if my expectations are to high but i think i'm responding well at the moment so
who knows?? ;) ;)
best wishes with your goals
xxkeeleyketxx

OptimisticGirl

Update:

Yesterday my left breast reached the final mark of the diameter, and the right one reached the 2 1/2 after 1 hour of pumping, a new record for me. Hope that I can fill the domes soon. I will have to order the large domes ;D (be positive ;D)

@ xxkeeleyketxx: I am a small A but I loose some weight and maybe I'm just an AA now. I think a full B is enough for me, but who knows, I may change my mind if I respond well ;D

Thank you for your encouragement! And best wishes to your goals, too!

D

daylight

indefinately you will change your mind about the cup size you want to achieve. when you get there

OptimisticGirl

It will take the large domes about 1 month to get me here. So I have 1 month to achieve my 1 step: filling the medium domes. Hope that will not be too much expectation. But if I cann't fill them by then, the large domes may wait, not a big deal, I will be as patient as possible.

I will incorporate into my daily routine a protein milk glass. I look like a skeleton now, and I lose my interest in food. I will have to gain some weights and try to settle my stuffs soon. Too much stress these days drive me crazy.

OptimisticGirl

I start to intake a protein glass every night before going to bed. Hope that helps. I loose 3kg recently and loose 1inch in breasts. Have to gain them all back!!!

Fingers crossed!

Still at the final mark of the diameter, nothing changes recent days. Maybe because my period has just gone, swept away all my hormone. I start to have problems with red dots and ring mark. Maybe I have over-pumped. Take it easy, take it easy...

Have just ordered the large domes. Hope I can use them soon.

OptimisticGirl

Start eating chicken feet soup yesterday and the day before. Will try to keep on that along with protein milk. Continue to intake Milo (cacao powder milk) 100g/day, 5 days/ week, it tastes good and it is advertised to provide supplement energy.

Start hand-made soy milk today. 2-3 glass/day at least (drink instead of fresh water). Try to eat as much as I could. Have two weddings of friends next month so I don't want to look like skeleton in a dress.
Making plan to gain as much weight as possible this month!!! Fingers crossed 8) Hope to gain some breast as well ;D

It's definitely due to hormone which raised my breasts up to the final mark of the domes several days ago. Now my period has gone together with those hormone. Thus I have to pump really hard to reach the final mark, which cause red dots and ring mark :( Have to stop over-pumping!!! I start to be impatient, which is not a good sign! :mad:

Take it easy, take it easy!!!

blue_sardine

Don't be impatient, OptimisticGirl! Slow and steady wins the race - your body needs time to change :)

I'm a big hypocrite saying that though, as I just overpumped for the first time today! Red dots and ring marks - Boo! I'm annoyed at myself :D Think I'll start a thread on it...

OptimisticGirl

thank you blue_sardine,

Can't help over-pumping when I see my breasts growing bigger and bigger in the domes when I pump more and more :D. I'm thinking of getting a big T-shirt on, so I can't see my breasts, just feel them and decide how much pressure is enough :D

OptimisticGirl

I do not pump as hard as I used to, and the ring marks fade totally now. So scary. I will never over-pump again!!!

I try to pump as much as possible in the weekend. Yesterday I had 5 hours (3 sessions), so my breasts are really tense today morning. I have never used NB for such long, so when I put it on this morning, it hurts my rib cage so much that I have to release every 30 second though my breasts still do not feel tight. Thus, I have to wear my hand-made padding to reduce the pressure and luckily, it works great. I have the system on for 2 hours so far and there is still no red mark and no pain. Love it!

Here is the link showing how I made my padding if you want to know: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1804.0.html

Change from baby oil to body lotion because I have just found out there is mineral oil in the ingredients of the oil I used. Thinking of olive oil, but it's too slimy and my skin does not absorb it.
Back to PM cream twice/day right after NB for 3 days. Feel like the swelling start to stay longer. And the swelling in the domes improves, too. The right breast has reached mark 2 3/8. They are all really firm, but nothing changes in the measure tape yet.

Finger crossed!

nilly19

i'm very happy for you that you're seeing results. if ever you begin to have difficulty with pump and release try the pump and hold method. 5 hours wow..i could never make time for that! i admire your dedication lol. happy noogling!!

OptimisticGirl

Thanks Nilly19 lol. I don't think I have seen any result, maybe I'm a slow responder, but I will keep at it ;D
I inform my family of what I'm doing. So I can use NB with my clothes on and live as normal. That's why yesterday I could manage 5 hours :D Will try to do 1 hour/weekday and 4-5hour/ weekend ;D

Have seen your stat page, you are doing great. Good luck, girl!

OptimisticGirl

Information on how harmful mineral oil is. We are using tons of oil or cream on our breasts, which may contain mineral oil. Read the ingredients and try to avoid it!!

http://www.herballuxuries.com/about-mineral-oil.html