Padded Hell's Program

Padded Hell

No, we can't lose this thread! Where would we hold our 'AA' meetings? ;D.

Seems like we had the same idea last week, about taking a bit of time out. Although, mine was for a different reason, more about that in a minute. Do you feel a bit more refreshed now? It's so easy to get obsessed in this. Last year, I was so badly obsessed. I put NB first, but this year it's fitting in with me :). I think to some extent, you've got to be a bit obsessed in order to see results. Just have to find the right balance.

Yes, I can't see myself putting away the padded bras for summer either. Oh, you've stolen my little trick with the tight vest top thing! I find the ones with 'secret support' inside the vest (Primarks finest, of course) work the best for securing the padded bra in the right place. I could probably write a book on faking 'boobage'! I've done plenty of research over the years ;D

The almond oil sounds promising. I like the new word you've invented too. 'Swellier'- brilliant! Did you have any swelling left in the morning though?

Well, last week was fun. Ages ago, I bought one of those magic bras. They sell them on ebay for about £6. They're supposed to encourage fat to stay in your breasts. Some of the girls over on Breast Nexus are using them. Anyway, I started to wear it after NB sessions, for an hour or two, and it definately kept my swelling there for longer. After about the third day though of using it, I started to get really horrible chest pains. I pulled all the muscles in my chest from a bra!! Agony. Those bras are really tight though. Feels more like a corset, but you do get to see yourself with actual cleavage, so it's worth all the pain, sort of ;D

I haven't been able to use the other nipplestoppers yet, as they're so big, that I'd have to wear them with CL cups. They'll be plenty of room to accommodate them at the end. I'm still a bit afraid of the CL's, as I'd have to use so much suction to keep them on! I tried trimming the nipplestopper down to fit the L cups, but they were still too big. Maybe you could try the other 'bottle' nipplestoppers, but keep them completely circular (without the bit cut out for the air at the top), and instead put a small hole in the middle of the circle, or elsewhere, and see if that makes a difference. Just an idea. Might save you from red nipples :)

My neuromuscular thing is painful & and more of an annoyance than anything. Luckily though, NBE has been really helpful for it. All the protein & shakes (all those amino acids) and a better diet, have improved it ten-fold, which I'm so happy about. Another reason why I don't really want to give this up. So, I might as well grow boobs! I've also got soft tissue damage, from a whiplash injury I sustain years ago. It's probably what predisposed me to the neuromuscular disorder. I feel your pain :(. You can't beat dinner from the chippy every now & then! I'm with you there! I draw the line at deep fried Mars Bars though ;D

Well, the good news is that, the 'cleavage' is STILL THERE!!!! My husband's noticed it! It can't be all in my head now. The bad news is, my boobs are still flat, especially if I look at them side on. Why do they look so much flatter from the side??? Note to self: stop moaning!!!

NotSoBusty

Hi PaddedHell!

I have actually read a few times in various threads that many women noticed growth "around" before they started growing "out." "Around then out" they say! So this is a good sign!! YAY!!

minnie34

I love it - AA meetings -excellent!! :D :D
PH that sounds really painful, have you recovered yet? I think I remember reading about that bra but I don't think I'll be trying it out any time soon beacuse with my luck, no doubt something similar would happen and probably set me back big time :-\
I'm very glad the NBE has helped with the neuromuscular pain. Funnily enough, my soft tissue/neural injury is also from whiplash. Not so much fun. I take MSM, glucosamine and Gaba supplements which I hope will help somehow, but so far I cant tell if does or doesn't; some days are good, some days are quite bad.

Sooo.....Since feeling all over obsessed and all with the NB, I decided that I was only going to noogle every second day, but make it a proper session - start with the M cups for at least an hour and then with the CL's for at least 1.5 hrs. What I've noticed though is that my nipples go dark with the CL's too, perhaps because of using the M's beforehand, I don't know. So I might just stick with the CL's - it's funny how they are so much more gentle on the boobs even though I have to pump more to get them to stay on, and I absolutely can't move or they'll fall off. With the M cups, I can do my ironing, go on the exercise bike etc, no problem. Strange. I'd definitely recommend the CL's though. I know they look huge and when I have them on I don't know whether I should laugh or cry as my boobs look so tiny in them. But they are comfortable and I have seen some amazing results from some users here so they are worth the try, I promise. Even if it's just one at the time and even if you have to half-lie and jam them into your armpits to get suction (like I do, lol), the breasts look very nice when the cups come off. Of only they could stay like that!

The almond oil has sadly not produced any further swelling, maybe I just thought they looked bigger because I hadn't noogled for a few days. I could see yesterday that there was no change at all, swelling wise, but I'm really not going to get hung up on it, I'm not I'm not I'm not I'm not ;D

I think I definitely need to try some new stoppers and the little hole in the middle is a very good idea, that thought had struck me before and now that you mention it again I would be quite happy to give it a try. I should probably tape down my nipples too but I keep on forgetting.
It is just BRILLIANT that your cleavage is still there!!!! And Not So Busty is truly the bearer of good news here - seems like you might be well on your way to graduate to an A cup!! Yaaaaay!!!!
This is probably a good time for you to start taling pictures that you can use for comparison, Really, if I didn't have my pics to go back to, I would have given up a long long time ago. It's amazing how different it is to look at a photograph and not in the mirror; it's like your brain doesn't understand that it's your breasts in the pic and somehow it becomes easier to look at them objectively.

Oh, and I draw the line and fried Mars Bars too. Just only. ;D ;D

Padded Hell

NotSoBusty,

I so hope you are right about the growing round before out thing. My boobs are looking a bit odd at the moment :(, with the new bit of cleavage, and then they sort of tail off towards my armpits ;D. Not so good!

Minnie,

My chest muscles have just about recovered from the 'bra' fiasco. It's such a shame, as the bra did keep my swelling there for a few more precious hours :mad:.

Whiplash is no fun, is it? It's screwed my back up big time. It can have so many far-reaching effects on the body. Headaches, balance problems, not to mention the pain. I hope you have some success with the MSM, glucosomine & Gaba :)

Well, I feel like I'm going back on my word about being a bit more chilled about NB now. Ginger Bee kindly suggested I look into Bosom Beauty 2012, which I did. I decided to buy it on a whim, and it arrived yesterday. I'm going to add it to my NB routine. Probably only use it for an hour in my evening NB session. I used it for 10 minutes today, just to get used to it. I'd read such horror stories about it, you know along the lines of "It ripped my breasts off...", that I've got to say I said a silent prayer as I shakily put the cups to my boobs ;D :). Still, all ended well. The boobs are still there, or NOT there, as is the case!

It's wierd 'going electric' though. I'm hoping it's going to accelerate my growth a bit. I can't wait to find out what the electric device NB are developing though, can you? Very intriguing ;)
You've convinced me to have another go with the CL's! I'm just being a wimp, and I get impatient trying to get them to stay on. I'll try your armpit jam technique. Mmmm, armpit jam. Tasty ;D.

Let me know what you decide to do with the nipplestoppers. I'd like to know what the results would be if you put a hole in the middle. It's got to be easier on the nipples, hasn't it?

I've decided I'm going to continue pumping for another 6 months, because I think these are supposed to be the optimal months for growth, aren't they. Then in September (my 2 year NB anniversary!), I'm going to *shudders* take a 2-4 week break. Scares me even thinking about it, but I haven't really tested the waters, to see if my 'growth' is permanent.

Yes, I'll have to start taking pics from now on *breathes shallowly into a paper bag* . Oh, the fear....

NotSoBusty

Yeah, Minnie, you definitely just convinced me to get the CL's! The L's are sooo uncomfortable on me, and they are just a little too big for my frame. As a matter of fact, when I am using them, I think "now, if they could only be a little more contoured to fit my frame...." DUH--the CL's!! Putting my order in now ;)

Padded Hell, the growth you are getting around now is very significant, trust me. So far in my entire journey with NBE, I have only gained growth "around" my boobs/on the sides, but all together it makes my boobs bigger and I increase in cupsize, although they do not appear bigger. "Around" is funny like that. However, I think that when you start out smaller that is what has to happen, because then as you move into bigger and bigger cup sizes (C-D and beyond) I think that is when more "outward" growth happens. At least, that is what appears to be happening to me. I haven't had any outward growth yet, but all the "around" growth really adds up and I keep thinking, "outward growth should be soon to follow!"

As I had written earlier, I have been at this NBE thing for years (about 5). I started when I was around 18, and all I have ever done until recently (about 6 months ago) was herbs. I started out a 32AA/A, and I am now a 32B/small 32C (yes, some of them fit now!!!! ;D) I am not telling yall to take herbs, but I am saying that the overall idea of NBE really does work.

I want yall to know that you definitely can do it. It takes a long time for us small girls to grow, but with patience and perseverance you can grow boobs! I want to share something with you ladies, too. I found an old picture of me from when I was 18 (5 years ago), and I believe it was either before any NBE and or very minimal/inconsistent NBE. I am wearing a 32B push-up bra, and it is a very good one at that. Not a 2-cup size push-up or anything because those weren't even around then, but it has extreme lift. It is from Victoria's Secret, and the cups have really good, strategic padding. (I swear, in recent time VS has gone so downhill, in my opinion, and their quality gets worse and worse.)

ANYWAY, recap--32B extreme push-up. I also had the straps really tight so that I could reduce the space in the cups that I had to fill. I tightened them so that is basically sat flat on my chest, if that makes sense. It did push up the little bit that I had, but there was nothing else in the cups and I was always adjusting the bra to make it look like I had cleavage. I still have this bra, and I decided to try it on and take a picture to compare.

So, I want to share them with you to show you that a 32AA CAN grow.

1st and 2nd picture: Me 5 years ago and a 32AA/A
3rd picture: Me now, with no swelling, and a full 32B/small 32C.

I don't want to this come off as me bragging or flaunting results. I want to encourage yall to keep going and have faith! If you keep going, you will grow!! I completely empathize with you in every way; I fully understand how hard it is to start out as a 32AA.

I have so much faith in yall and your boobies!!

Attachments

• Before3.jpg
    Before3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Before4.jpg
    Before4.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 31
  • 32Bnow.jpg
    32Bnow.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 40

melissa4u

NotSoBusty,
The CL are HUGE in comparison with the regular L's.
I was using CL domes for quite a while, when I realized that they are just too big.
So I ordered the regular large and I am so glad I did. My breasts do not turn purple. With the CL domes, I had to pump so much for the domes just to stay on. I was overpumping.
You should get the CL domes anyway because you might need them in the near future, you are growing!! You go girl! But I just wanted to let you know the size difference between the two!

minnie34

PH,

you just can't beat armpit jam. Fried Mars Bars? Forget it, the jam is where it's at!! :D
I'm glad you're more or less recovered from the bra incident. We live and learn, for sure! I am very intrigued now regarding the Bosom Beauty and I can't wait to hear your reports on it. Going electrical will be a bit of a change, but completely worth it if it means that you will grow more!! I am very curious to see what Lucy is planning, I'm sure that the NB will improve in lots of different ways and I am so, so glad that I found it.

No, whiplash isn't exactly a barrel of laughs and I do hope that it isn't something either of us will have to live with forever. I don't know if the supplements are actually working but it's worth a shot. I often wake up with headaches, balance has definitely been thrown and my hands and wrists are often very sore. It sucks!!

Last night, I took out the nipple stoppers and noogled without for the first time since I strted using them. My nipples, especially the right one, are still getting a bit dark but apart from that there was no difference; swelling was the same and this morning I had as much (or as little) swelling as I usually do in the mornings so I am confused. I might just tape down the nipples for a while if I can find a band-aid that is kind to the skin.

I know how daunting it feels to take pictures but really, it is much better indicator than the mirror or feeling with hands. I remember thinking that I hadn't grown *at all* but the pics showed that the boobs had gotten much closer together and that there was sort of a cleavage going on which I really couldn't notice in the mirror. I take a pic every month, most of them I don't post here because they're always at least 12 hrs after noogling so no sweeling, but I keep them for my own reference and when it alls feels really pointless, I can go back and see the progress (small as it may be) and that keeps me going for yet another while.

I've started the PC again as I'm on day 14 0f my cycle and I am quite curious to see what this month will be like. I appreciate that it might not affect boobie growth at all, but obviously, I am dearly hoping that it will!!! :D
Let me know how you get on with the CL's? They *are* big, but there's only one way for you to find out if they work for you ;)

Not So Busty, I think it might be time for you to change your username!!!! Your progress is nothing short of amazing and hugely inspiring for everyone embarking on this journey! If I could get results like you I'd thank all my lucky stars. And wear low cut tops all the time ;D
Well done and thank you for posting those pics, we all need to hear a success story every so often!!

Matt B

Hey NSB,great growth,the girls look super,and the bra is beautiful.Like I keep saying"If you pump them they will grow">You're a great example.
And from what I've read and tried myself,wearing a bra after noogling helps shape the twins.I don't know about the push up stuff though.But if it helps the self esteem and builds confidence why not? I just choose to hide mine. Like one poster commented,wearing make up or a weave,what the hell's the difference?If it's not hurting anyone else,why not?It's just too bad the media bombards us with all the BS they do.And you might be on to something regarding big busted girls that don't like push ups!
The models and all the trappings they use,sends some real false messages.End of rant!

Lastly,NBE with herbs works,but ya have to do some homework.You girls especially,cuz you already have estrogen where we have very little.There is a lot of good information out here, but you have to be careful.

Good luck all, Matt B ;)

Matt B

Mornin Padded,if you have a good program going and the girls are happy,why would want to take a break?All swelling is gone within a couple days at the very most,so after that it seems to me like what you see is what you have. Right?If not let me know.

Happy noogling, Matt ;)

Padded Hell

NotSoBusty,

Did you order the CL's? I'm going to try again with them at the weekend. They are 'roomy' to say the least, but I love the contoured shape. The old L's I'm currently using are too wide for my ribcage. I have to use foam rings with them, or I have air gaps at the side :(.

I think you're right about the growth happening around the boobs. Nothing seems to be going outwards! I suppose you have to build the foundations first in order for that to happen. Hopefully, progress will get quicker from now on :).

Wow, your 5 years NBE has seriously paid off now!!You should be a poster girl for NBE, as you've had amazing results! I'd be over the moon to get to your size (my goal ;D). Thank you for sharing your pics. Gives us ALL something to aspire to! I'm sooooo impressed that you started out as a 32AA. Your new size looks lovely on you. Are you going to carry on? If so, what's your dream cup size?

I initially did try herbs, but it didn't seem to do much for me (I wasn't very knowledgable back then, so that might account for that!). A few months ago, I tried a topical hops oil on my boobs, and within a day or so, my face broke out into spots, which I don't usually get. I stopped using it & clear skin again!! Must have been estrogen overload :mad:. The only herbs I use are in tea form, spearmint tea & fennel tea. Mostly because I like the taste! The added benefits are a bonus.

I had the same thought as Minnie about your username. I don't think its applicable anymore. Time to drop the 'Not' part, girl ;D :)!

Padded Hell

Minnie,

Well, I really like the Bosom Beauty machine. I'm still staying faithful to NB though, but BB makes a great addition to the program. I'm glad I don't find it painful, like so many women reported. I think if I hadn't done NB for so long then it probably would be. The biggest drawback is having to stay close to the machine when you pump, so for a fidget who likes to be 'doing things' it's a bit annoying. But I pump with NB first then finish off the session with BB. The swelling you get with it is great, and it makes your boobs a lovely shape. I'm being quite cautious with how much suction I'm using still, as I don't want purple boobs!! The large NB foam rings fit the BB L rings, so this makes it much more bearable on the ribs.

I could really go into all the whiplash complications, but I don't want to turn this into the 'whiplash thread' ;D. Or the 'Miss Whiplash' thread for that matter! People really WILL start talking then! But, I have balance problems (I just lurve those random dizzy spells!), and I've had tendonitis in my hand for 4 years now :(. It gets better, then gets worse, but never goes away completely :mad:. And my wrists are the same! Sore, weakened, and pain that comes and goes when it feels like it! Coincidence??? I don't think! Someone will have to walk behind me soon, and pick up the bits that drop off ;D. All the way to the knackers yard!

I don't know what to suggest regarding the nipplestoppers, if there's no difference to using them or not. My nipples seemed to look a lot worse when I used them. Smaller and er..a tiny bit wrinkled :(. Since, I've stopped using them, they've gone back to normal.
I hope you start seeing some positive results with PC soon. Here's to fuller, rounder breasts ;). Come on, boobie fairy, stop dragging your heels!!

Padded Hell

Hello Matt,

First off. I want your cleavage! Fabulous :)

I don't really want to take a break from NB, Matt, but I haven't really taken ANY breaks since I started (a year & a half ago). Recently, I read somewhere that the body will stop responding to tissue expansion if you don't take a break every once in a while. Tbh, that's what worried me. BUT, I'm still getting swelling, so that's got to be be good, hasn't it? Truthfully, I'm totally addicted to NB now, and I can't imagine not getting my pumping fix every day. It's my secret vice ;D. Well, that & chocolate!

Matt B

LOL1 Thanks Padded,like I told Tatiana,all I did was hold my arms together a little.It does make sense,as I know one has to get off vitamins and supplements occasionally to reset the ole bod.But if you are still getting some swelling,that's going to result in some growth.You could just back off a little.

NotSoBusty

melissa4u,
hello from one forum to the next!:D I bought the CL's with the padding. I figured that I will always grow into them, and I am hoping to phase into them after the larges! I'll just have them on hand. Thanks for the heads up!

minnie,
I just can't bring myself to do it yet!! haha It is strange to me, because even though my breasts have clearly grown, they still look like A's to me. I can fit into 34 A's, because it is the same cup as a 32B, but the band is way too big. When I can no longer fit into that A cup and my nipples hang out, I will change it! When I am a full 32C/small 32D, I will make it "SomewhatBusty." I will also take suggestions! ;) ;D
Just keep diligent, and you will see results with what you are doing. Starting out as a AA suuuuucks, it really does, because it takes so long for us to grow, but these next 5 years will go by whether or not you do NBE. So, you might as well grow yourself some big ole boobies in the meantime! :D

Matt,
Thank you! I was pretty happy when I compared the pictures, because it is so easy to think you haven't grown when you constantly look at your boobs everyday. It's like watching a pot when you are waiting for water to boil or watching grass grow.
Also, I think all girls are lying if they say that they don't wear push-up bras now and again. Who are they trying to kid? Heck, most girls I know, big busted or not, also wear those 2-cup size padded bathing suits! I love push-up bras. The shape they gives my boobs is awesome, so why wouldn't I wear them? haha! Just because I am a B-cup, doesn't mean I can't wear my share of push-ups too. Sometimes girls can be so catty, can't they?! On a serious note, I can't stop staring at your cleavage. :eek:

Padded Hell,
Yes, I ordered the CL's with the foam rings. I can't wait for them to get here! I think I am going to put a nipple-stopper in them so that I can cut down on the pressure a bit when I use them. I don't want to over pump! The L's are too wide for my ribcage too, so they just don't work. However, there is hope for us, because I think a lot of girls upgrade domes in this order, as well.
Thank you!! I can't believe it has been 5 years, really, but I am glad that I passed the time and made a habit with NBE. Here I am 5 years later and hardly inconvenienced by NBE because it is so normal to my daily life, and I have bigger boobs because of it. Carry on and you will too!! I am more comfortable with my size now, but I am still going to carry on. Ideally, I would like to get to a 32DD, so that I can maintain a full D, because I feel like that size will work well for the shape of breasts and the proportions of my body. However, I still need to reach the full 32C goal that I set for myself 5 years ago, so I can't even think of that now! I am so close to reaching my goal that I am getting antsy and planning my next goal cup size. I need to focus!! :D
I really like fennel, and the tea you are drinking might be the culprit for the new roundness of your boobs! At least, if I remember correctly from something that I read on breastnexus a long time ago....but I think it does. Isabelle, our herb guru over there, has a 100 page thread that breaks down herb interactions, etc. and I read it on there one time. However, I don't really want to go through and find it, but if I run across it I will pass it on to you!
Like I said to Minnie, when I am full 32C/small 32D (a.k.a. "on the verge of a D-cup" and making me look like a full C) I will change it to something! I'll take suggestions! haha :D

Matt B

Hey there NSB,fennel tea is good but has the least amount phytoestrogens of all the breast herbs.Fenugreek and red clover have the most with PM being the King/Queen of all the herbs.But,all three have other benefits as well.

Just FYI, Matt B ;)
PS- You can also get fenugreek and red clover tea! ;) And thanks for the shout out NSB,but I kinda like it myself cuz it came as kind of a surprise. ;D

NotSoBusty

Hi Matt!
Yes, I know that. Actually, fennel supports the increase of your natural progesterone (debatable now), but it works to increase prolactin, which is what contributes to the rounding effect. I have done a ton of research on these herbs, but I just don't want to misquote or pass on false information unless I am completely sure that it is true! Then I would be "that" girl....haha! Thanks for the heads up, anyway.
I can't wait to reach your level of cleavage. When I do, I am going to "recreate" your picture with a black robe that I own! You are a true inspiration to me!

Padded Hell

Matt,

Whatever you are doing with the NB, it is working for you, judging by the cleavage :). I wish I could get more cleavage going on, but I have to use the foam rings at the moment (Urgh, my boney ribcage!), so there's a bigger gap between cups. Arghhh!!!

Have you ever tried red clover tea? What does it taste like? Good, bad ???? Just curious.

NotSoBusty,

I hope your CL's arrive soon :) Hopefully, you'll get on with them better than I am at the moment. I tried the CL's again last night (without the foam rings - probably where I went wrong!) and I couldn't get even get one of the cups to stay on! Didn't even get suction, they're just too big for my pigeon chest :'(. I think I need to grow a bit more, before I can move onto the CL's *sigh*. You've got more boobs to work with, so I'm sure you'll be ok with them ;)

Yeah, I find NBE has become a habit, and a 'way of life' now. Hope I don't sound like an idiot, saying that ;D. I don't think I'd feel as happy in myself if I stopped NBE, even though there are plenty of 'down' times, I don't mind as much now. I feel like I'm ever so slowly noticing subtle changes & this just spurs me on. I think if you're organised and realistic about your program, then it's a lot less of an inconvenience to do.

Wow, that'll be SUCH an achievement if you get to 32DD! I don't see why you can't, you've got the staying power. Go for it! I'd be happy with a full B cup ultimately, but I wouldn't turn my nose up at a C cup either ;D. I don't think my small frame would be able to handle D cups though! I've yet to find out if I'll get 'boobie greed'!

Yes, fennel is supposed to make your boobs rounder (always welcome!), but I drink it in luteal phase just to try and boost my progesterone levels a bit, which I think I'm low in. Don't know whether it's doing much, but I do love the aniseedy taste anyway.

I was thinking about your username. One suggestion I thought of is, you could change the 'N' to a 'G' and be 'GotSoBusty' hehe. That would send out a positive message to all the struggling NBEer's out there :). Just a thought to keep in mind for when you get to 32C/32D. It's only a matter of time! Keep focused!! Think about boobs, nothing but boobs...visualize. Sorry, I'm losing it now. LOL

Matt B

Hi Padded,Yes I have,and it's really good.Matter of fact,I put two fenugreek tea bags and two red clover tea bags in a cup and boil some water and voila!I also add some cinnamon occasionally just for a different taste.

As for the cleavage,all i did was hold my arms together a little like I said, but I really think most of my growth came from the herbals,or at least half of it did .
I started those in May,and got the NB in late Sept.I have overdone the NB a few times but we all learn,hopefully.But I will say I'm happy with the results. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever have thought there would be beautiful women telling me they loved my cleavage,and that I was an inspiration to them!! Thank you,and I mean that sincerely. The Lord does work in strange ways.Ya gotta love it!!
You'll like the red clover tea, it has an earthy taste and a lot of phytos in it. The fenugreek is different as it tastes kind of syrupy.
Anyway, let me know how you like them.

Thanks again,and happy noogling^__-^ Matt

Matt B

Hey Padded and NSB,thats what got me into this,was thinking about boobs and only boobs!! ;D And now I'm growing my own.
And,I'm thankful.This forum and you gals have taught me an awful lot.

And NSB,I can't wait to see you in that robe!! ;D The girls look great now!!

NotSoBusty

Padded Hell,
I will definitely be using the foam rings too! It seems like we both have the same problem. I am using the medium's now, and they fit wonderfully and so far have given me pretty decent swelling. Have you tried those yet? If you haven't, they may be more suitable for your size and frame, so you won't harm yourself trying to keep the dang domes on!! I have done that from time to time while trying to use the larges, no fun.
I am completely with you on the NBE habit, so you sound completely normal to me! I actually feel like it is a way of life, as well. I make conscious choices based on how they will affect my NBE. It's healthy though! I eat better, I exercise regularly, and I just so happen to be growing boobs. I feel like I can just go on with my daily life and grow boobs while I'm at it! It's so nice, isn't it?!
I will honestly be completely satisfied if I reach a 32D, because that will make me look like a full C (32D=34C; the curse of the 32 band!!) If/When I reach a 32D, I will probably just carry on to see if a 32DD is even possible for me to reach! One cup size a time. I can't get too ahead of myself and excited! (although I definitely do...)
I love the suggestion for my username. SO CLEVER! Also, like you said, I like how it eludes that I wasn't busty before, but "got" busty through NBE. I like it a lot!!
But seriously, all I think about is boobs too. I want a full, voluptuous pair so badly!! I will, unfortunately, be one of those girls who still wears push-up bras when I have big boobs. But hey, they all do it!! The only large busted girl I know who doesn't wear a push-up bra is a 32H, but every D and DD I know looks so much bigger than they really are (even though they are big to begin with), because they wear push-ups! Beyond that, most girls with huge boobs categorize themselves as DD's, even though they are muuuuuch larger than that, because that is the largest size that the most popular stores sell (Victoria's Secret). My 32H friend believed she was a 34DD for the longest time! Not all big boobs that claim that they are DD's are really DD's, they larger! I refer to this as "media-induced boobie confusion."
That is something I have realized recently. Our perception of what each cup size looks like is soooo skewed because of push-up bras and airbrushed models and celebs. Looking at pictures like that is so discouraging. I much prefer to check out this forum for some REAL D's and REAL inspiration!

Matt,
Thank you! I can only hope that I am as well-endowed as you are some day. Boobs boobs boobs!! (my thoughts exactly... :D)