Piccolina's Pics

jnorton22002

Hi Pic,

Yes girl you are really looking great. Hard work always pays off. I know how really good you must feel. We all share that with you honey. Hugs Mama J :-* :-*

junjo

Your swelling is like monstruous and you are looking better and better in your bras and tanktops
The boobie fairy loves you

LAWMANN2004

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy was told to stop by your house,
But I didn't think she would stay that long!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work, and send the boobie fairy
around to some others houses tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like it's time to go shopping for some new bras now.
Stay safe, and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

PS; Told ya so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicky88

wow! ur swellin is awesome! they look massive! u didnt even look that small before hand either, ur very lucky! wat i'd do 2 hav ures before u started pumpin! keep up the good work! xxx

P

piccolina

@lily - Right?! LOL! I always thought those were so ridiculous, because if you don't have boobs, you're not gonna go braless in them, and if you do, how is that gonna be enough "support?" I guess when you start to have in-between boobs they semi-work. hahah :)

@mama - You are the sweetest. Thank you so much as always for your kind support! :-*

@junjo - OMG I just looked at your pics, my dear, and you look amazing!!! I can't wait to see what my 2 month mark looks like after seeing that!

@jamie - HAHA! you are so cute, I love it! I'll try to send her around. lol! And yesss I am looking forward to new bras! I was drooling over the new VS catalog today, aaaahh early Christmas presents for me I think! :D

@nicky - aw thank you that is really so nice to hear! Wow never thought my little boobs would ever be referred to as looking "massive," hahah!! Hope to see your progress on here soon too!

Thanks again girls. :-* :-* :-*

dee31

wow your progress is amazing :) can't wait to get mine i'm wanting it more now than ever also i love that bra that u are wearing where abouts did u get it from

32aa

oooh that's wonderful to hear! I wish I was growing like you, so far I don't think I've seen much progress and its been almost 3months already. May you grow even bigger boobs.

nicky88

no probs jus bein honest, finkin of purchasin my noogleberry soon (waitin 4 sum mole removal jus 2 b safe haha) wat would u say is the hardest fing about noogling? and the hole process? will do my own lil post wen i start properly stil researchin at the mo x

P

piccolina

Thanks girls! I just rigged up my domes with the pipe insulation/silicone trick that Just4Fun taught us all about on the main forum, and it is soooo comfortable, I feel like I can pump forever with these things on! Whereas with the soft rings I was having all sorts of trouble with ring marks and the rings slipping off, making pumping uncomfortable. So hopefully this month I will have even more progress! We shall see.

@Dee, thanks! All my bras are from Victoria's Secret. That one in my last pictures is from their Pink line and the other one I think is VS Cotton. I <3 Vickie's!! :)

@nicky, That's a really great question actually. I think for me, the hardest thing about the whole process is setting aside time every day to pump and being dedicated to do it every day. Although my BF is well-aware of my pumping (he's the one that put the insulation foam on my cups last night, haha), I still like to have a little privacy when I do it, and that can be hard to come by in our 400ish square foot cottage. It's also sometimes hard for me to remember to take my supplements diligently and to drink enough water each day. It's very obvious in my swelling when I haven't done those things. But it's really nice when the dedication pays off! :)

So happy for you about the pipe insulation. I just ordered a new set of domes, when they arrive I'm going to set that up too.
;D

Lily13

How funny! Both of you are using the pipe insulation and I've decided to give up on. Just as a warning it changes the way the domes suction, so look out for that. I'm curious to see if either of you notice a decrease in swelling or growth once you switch over.

You are looking really good and I think you'll be hitting your boobie goal WAY before I even come close. I know I already posted on this set of pics but your swelling and progress is fantastic! :)

Kat

Can you keep the cups on with the pipe insolution? I gave up on it, because I had to press them very hard to my chest so that they wouldn't pop off. When I tried to remove my hands, they just fell off ...

P

piccolina

Hey guys! So an update about the insulation padding -- it's been a few days now and so far, so good! DEFINITELY needed to shave down a bunch on the inside to make the cups wide enough. Suction has actually been about on par with using the soft rings before! I didn't get the greatest hold with those rings though. And, I do find I have to use a bit more cream to lube up, with the new padding. I think this might be because the padding is covering more of the inside of the domes, causing less of the slick plastic to be exposed? So, I also just started using Spaztic's version of the air lock, binder clips! :) This helps maintain suction I think, and is SO great for evening out pressure on each side. Don't really know how I did without it until now!

Oh and also, I have been pumping tapeless! Was a little scary at first, because when I take the domes off, my nips are swollen and look giant! But they really do go totally back to normal within a reasonable amount of time. I think I'm going to continue this way. But without the tape, my nips reach higher up into the dome, and now at the end of an hour-long session, I'm only a little more than an inch away from the top/tube opening. Yikes! So I'll be moving to larges a tad sooner than I thought perhaps.

I've been slacking on my water bottle so swelling hasn't been the greatest the last few days, but hopefully I'll put up another pic later this week. xoxo :-*

Lily13

I'm so glad that pipe insulation is working out for you! Just shows that what works for one person may or may not work for another and we are all different! You better tell your BF, he'll need to get ready to put the insulation on the Large domes for you! hehe

Your progress is amazing and it sounds like the boob fairy stopped by your place. ;)

P

piccolina

Haha I know, we might have to make another trip to Home Depot soon! :p

Well here's another pic from today... it was a rather frustrating session as I kept losing suction which was weird cause it hasn't been a problem lately til today. I've been trying to do 20 mins P&R, 20 mins P&H, 20 mins P&R, but today it just wasn't holding for longer than 5 minutes anyway, so it was like an hour-ish of p&r, haha. I am anxiously awaiting my luteal phase as although I think I'm still making progress and I'm still getting swelling, I know that after I ovulate it's really gonna kick in like it did in my last cycle. Sure hope the Fairie will make another big stop at my place then!! :)

ETA: this was taken about a half hour after pumping, just fyi.

Attachments

• swelling1121.jpg
    swelling1121.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 294

Strumpet

Your swelling looks great :)
Hope the insulation works out for you and the booby fairy (haha) stops around soon.

itsjust4fun91

I'm glad to hear the insulation is working for you. It def made a big difference for me. I was noogling less and less because of the indentations. Now I noogle for about an hour in the mornings and about two at night. I don't have near the swelling you do, but I'm seeing a gradual increase in breast size, so I'm excited.

The difference in your before and after pictures really are amazing. You should be the next poster child for noogleberry at this rate. Soooo impressive and I'm tickled I was able to contribute in any way I could!

Hugs, Mel

LAWMANN2004

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a good amount of work that you accomplished!!!!
Keep up with the good work. The improvement is very noticable!!!!!
That boobie fairy must be giving you double doses of magic dust??
It looks to me that the time will soon be here for you to go bra shopping again soon.
Next time the boobie fairy stops by, please send her on her way,
so that some others can have some too.
Stay safe, and have fun.
Jamie2

Lily13

Wow! I'm totally jealous right now. Your swelling is really amazing and the growth is so obvious. I'm so happy for you! :)

Edit: Also wanted to say it doesn't appear the pipe insulation is stunting your growth or swelling at all! Gotta love not having any red rings afterward too . ;)