Progress Pictures after 2 Months !

kh2288

Hello everyone, here are my progress pictures after 2 months of noogling and pm :)
I noticed that my breasts are starting to take on gravity a little >.< does anyone know how to make the the top part of your breasts fuller so it seems less saggy? And I noticed that my nipples had gotten bigger and darker and am wondering if this is permanent?

Starting off:
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 113lbs
underbust: 29"
bust: 32"

Currently (measured a week ago) :
bust: 33.5

Goal:
bust: 36" or above

Attachments

• 20130111_163249-1.jpg
    20130111_163249-1.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 698
  • 20130310_221607.jpg
    20130310_221607.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 692

Jenni

Wow, the boobie fairy has been very kind to you! That's quite a difference, and very inspiring.

I could be wrong, as I am no expert, but I think where you gain fullness differs from person to person. For me, the top of my breast gained fullness first before evening out over time. Perhaps you could position the cups higher on your chest so the top part gets more circulation...? I know others have worked on gaining cleavage by tying the cups closer together.

If you continue to noogle without nipple covers or something similar, I don't see them going back to the way they were. I think only time will tell if it is permanent or not; everyone is different.

BustyBabe

Very nice! You look much bigger than your cup size.

And I don't know why you're asking about sagginess, yours aren't that way at all! I thought they were very perky when I saw the picture! You've got the perfect round shape.

From what I've heard, nipple changes are normally permanent.

kh2288

Thanks Jenni!
I'll try and get the cups upper next time, hopefully that'll work better. I've been massaging the upper part constantly but that didn't seem to work >.<

Thanks BustyBabe!
I just thought mine were no where near full and perky after seeing this picture on google. Very jealous lols. I'll start taping my nipples from now on and hope they'll go back to their normal size =]

Attachments

• 2dv7cyd.jpg
    2dv7cyd.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 583

James

I think you look much better with larger nipples and areolae. In fact I think the ideal is somewhat larger still. I don't understand why some women think man sized nipples are good looking. I would encourage you not to tape. ;) Congrats on your progress.

kh2288

thanks everyone !
it might be a far stretch but hopefully I can get mine like hers :)
I tried taping them last night and saw a big difference, the upper half is actually alot fuller afterwards!
Went through a handful of bandaids to finally get it right , looks like I'll need to stock up on bandaids from now on :p

kh2288

Just received my new bra today 32D! has minimal padding
Also took some pictures to celebrate, this is about 1 week later than the previous pics posted =]
noogled for about 1 hour and with swelling my bust measured 35"
my right one (little mermaid bandaid) is bigger than my left, hopefully she'll catch up soon.

Attachments

• 20130319_190836.jpg
    20130319_190836.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 469
  • 20130319_200439.jpg
    20130319_200439.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 477
  • 20130319_200913.jpg
    20130319_200913.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 372

kai

Hi Kh2288!

You look amazing! You have an amazing shape and fullness.
You may want to look into 30" bands. How is the 32D fitting? In your last pictures, you look like a 30E.
Which cups are you using btw?

I think you look way better than that picture you posted! I'm pretty sure the girl in that picture has implants too!

kh2288

Thanks Kai!
I ordered a 32D bra and a 30DD to see which one fits better, I'll post some pics of the 30DD bra since I'll be receiving it tomorrow.
So far the 32D feels a bit too wide in the cups, making my sides a little uncomfortable. Hopefully the 30DD would feel better.
I read that 30DD is the same as 30E but I'm not really sure. If the DD doesn't work then I'll try on the E.
I'm using the contoured large cups right now and it's a perfect fit =]

BustyBabe

I agree with Kai, I'm pretty sure that girl has implants. I actually think they look kind of bad, the shape is odd. Yours are as perky as natural boobs get! And I can't even tell that they're not the same size, they look pretty perfect to me!

You look even better in your recent pictures. Wow! You really respond well to this. Congrats.

kh2288

Thank you, and thanks for the info! =]
Received my 30DD bra today, forgot to take some pics unfortunately.
I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find my true bra size.
The 32D bra is a little wide on the cups as well as a bit tight in the band, and a 30DD is just too tight in the band, but the cups fit fine.
I think I'll try the +4 system and try a 32C instead.
I'm starting feel a little bit frustrated since I don't know if it's the brand that runs small (calvin klein) or it just doesn't fit me.
And stores nearby don't carry 30" band sizes >.<

NadiOne

I love the shape of your breast, beautiful. And the bra fits you nicely, you will be very successful :D

Milinius

Hi, Don't forget that not all bras are created equal. I find huge differences between manufacturers and even between styles. Unfortunately it is hit or miss. In my case it's mostly miss. LOL So when I find something I like I try to get several. Good luck!

kh2288

Thanks everyone!
I'm going to try ordering different sizes and brands from amazon.
Luckily they offer free returns, so hopefully I'll be able to find at least one that fits.

Hopeformore

Do you noogle both at the same time? How long do you noogle for? do you pump and hold or pump and release? Sorry for all the questions, You've had such good results, I'm hoping I have the same luck as you!

ExcitedForBewbs

Bounce, little kitties. Bounce!
Heeey sexy. ;) Two good lookin' twins you got there. Which brand PM did you use? Have you heard of Suplife 99? Also, are you using XL cups?