Progress Pictures after 2 Months !

kh2288

Thanks for reminding me to update oodellaly :D
Here's my progress pics.
I now measure around 34" and I have been taking pm 900mg a day. The pm is definitely working again, for about the first month I didn't feel anything, then a few days ago my breasts started getting sore and tender. Yay!
I also tried hydronoogling and the results are definitely a lot better than regular noogling. It was a bit messy so I didn't hydronoogle as often.
I have been given them a 1-2 day break after every noogle, it's so hard to find the time to noogle everyday these days >.<

Hi Gigi
Taping them will definitely help stop them from growing, or at least stop them from growing too quick. I taped mine and had great success. If you compare this recent pic (taped) to the pic in my very first post (not taped), my nipples have definitely gotten a bit smaller.

Hi BreBre
That should be normal, your body will adjust over time, meaning your swelling will stay in longer. I tried the standing up and lean back method, and I think the leaning back method works better. I get more swelling that way.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    695.3 KB · Views: 158

oodellaly

Looking great! Even if you never noogled again, I'd say you have perfect breasts. Agree with you that hydronoogling is wonderful but a lot of work and not something for every session. The nipple taping seems like a good idea-- I noticed it makes a difference too and have started doing it again. Very cool that PM is helping too... Hope the PM atomizer gives me results like yours! Keep it up and I'm sure you'll reach your goals.

kh2288

Wow it had been a while since I updated my progress!

Unfortunately there's not much to update since I have been so busy for the past few months. I actually took a really long break from noogling after trying to go back to noogling, very ironic lol. Fortunately, I finally have time to noogle again. To make up for lost time, I'm noogling for about 1+ hours a day now. I also bought a new pm 500mg in strength and they turned out to be fake! How do I know? It doesn't give me the same effect as my other pm pills that are 450mg (I think I posted the ones I use somewhere in this forum). My breasts actually felt less plump while taking them. So for all of you looking to buy pm, beware of this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181139904015?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I got my money back, but I'm pretty bummed that my breasts lost some of it's fullness. So right now I'm taking a concentrated fenugreek blend from Greenbush, hopefully that'll work. I'm on day 3 and still waiting for noticeable results. I also just started listening to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g&list=PLu56Ed1yX058bosn_8oT4FIClY4pV0sOj , thanks bustybabe :]

I'm actually noogling right now as I'm typing this post :D will post current pics after I'm done! Also changed my profile name to stay motivated!

kh2288

Here's my pic after about 2 hours noogling.
measured 34".
I just read my older posts and I lost about 1" swelling. I use to swell up to 35" :( hopefully I can regain it back soon.

Attachments

• 20130921_152622.jpg
    20130921_152622.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 328

kh2288

Hey everyone! I also want to let you guys know that this nbe journey not only gave me an increase in my bust size but my butt size also! My butt measurement started out at 32.5" (same as my bust) and now it's 34.75" ^^ This is all thanks to those different trials of pills along that I took while noogling my breasts. I have tried fenugreek, maca, pm in that order and have been on each one of them for a good 3-4 months each. Too bad my bust didn't grow as much compared to my butt, and I didn't even do anything (not exercising or doing anything special to make them bigger) lol. Very jealous that I'm working hard on my breasts yet it's my butt's the one that's growing more. I am now on day 2 on ultra breast (bought 5 months supply) and am hoping for great results!

I have also gotten greedy on my goal ;D I want my finishing measurement to be 38-26-38.

BuxomBoobs

I agree with all the other posters before me, your size and shape is grand! even before noogling!

As far as goals go I found that I will never reach mine, ... as my goal keeps growing as much as my boobs. ::)

From what I read ... most nooglers seem to have this affliction.

As far as the nipple enlargement goes I have always wondered why you girls don't like this, I think that is the sexiest thing, and that it just makes them look more attractive.
yours are this way, I think you should let them take on a bit more. ;D

ineedboobs

Any updates on your noogling progress? :)
You have such great noogling results!

I keep going on & off noogling, I really need to get more regular >.<

iaboy256

My self, I can surely see the difference from 1st set of pics to the last one. I think they look great. The PM is probably to blame or celebrate your darkened nipples and surrounding area. I would also think, that maybe you have just hit a plateau, or maybe you have changed how much water you drink. If you don't have enough fluids, there would be nothing to help with swelling. Just my 2 thoughts.

kh2288

Hi Lovelies!

Thought I update you guys :)

I'm still taking pm, maca, an bo pills (not altogether, but in cycles), and I have been on/off with noogling.
I know I tried being more consistent the last time I fell out of the loop. But oh man it's been really hard to find time to noogle.

So now I'm categorizing myself as starting over :) I haven't noogled for over 6 months, didn't count exactly how long but pretty sure 1-2 months after my last post.

I just started again yesterday and I can already feel my boobies missed noogling, I don't know how but I can just sense them being all happy.
Oh and I am also adding some other things to my routine like corseting, gym, diet, butt gaining (not sure what to call it) :)

I'm now trying to get a bigger butt and smaller waist along with noogling, (I finally have the time!)

To get a little push start on getting a smaller waist, I have purchased some laser lipo sessions (we'll see if it works right?) so I'll update you guys on that. Bought 6 sessions, supposedly they help you get rid of fat faster but you would still need to diet and exercise.

Soon enough, maybe 2-3 months in, I'll rename this thread to whole body transformation and will post some before/after pics.

kh2288

ineedboobs said:
Any updates on your noogling progress? :)
You have such great noogling results!

I keep going on & off noogling, I really need to get more regular >.<

Thanks ineedboobs! Yea I know what you mean, you're not alone since I haven't been regular at all for the last half of the year :(
But what matters most is if you keep getting back on and keep those pump pumping! :)

kh2288

iaboy256 said:
My self, I can surely see the difference from 1st set of pics to the last one. I think they look great. The PM is probably to blame or celebrate your darkened nipples and surrounding area. I would also think, that maybe you have just hit a plateau, or maybe you have changed how much water you drink. If you don't have enough fluids, there would be nothing to help with swelling. Just my 2 thoughts.

Thank you! Yea I think you're right since I have heard they can darken your nipples.
I'm not really sure how much water I drank back then, but I think I was a bit too inconsistent.

I have been drinking lots of water now since I started noogling again :)

loueycat

BuxomBoobs said:
I agree with all the other posters before me, your size and shape is grand! even before noogling!

As far as goals go I found that I will never reach mine, ... as my goal keeps growing as much as my boobs. ::)

From what I read ... most nooglers seem to have this affliction.

As far as the nipple enlargement goes I have always wondered why you girls don't like this, I think that is the sexiest thing, and that it just makes them look more attractive.
yours are this way, I think you should let them take on a bit more. ;D

As a female myself I (maybe a minority) love the way bigger nipples look! I have bigger nipples myself but really small boobies, so I hope to match my nipple size (they're not extremely huge) with my hopefully bigger boobie size. I agree though- they are way sexier! There's something very feminine about them. Don't worry about nipple size! Let them grow together with the boobies and you will be surprised. :) great growing so far!

kh2288

Thanks loueycat!

And thank you guys for all the support!

I'm sorry for letting you guys down on updating my progress results :( I haven't been in very good health for this last half of the year, from late-summer until now. It was really a pain, I had to go to several doctors and was put on a bunch of medications. Noogling was out of the question for me at that point and I had to stop taking my herbs. It was very sad for me.

Fortunately I'm almost fully recovered :)
I'm not sure what I measure but I have uploaded a pic of what my girls look like now. 5-6 months without noogling. Not sure why, but up close they always look bigger. I took another pic farther away, that one seems more true to size.

I will definitely start my noogling journey again, but as of right now I'm not sure when. But when I do I'll let you guys know! :)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 249
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 234

kikikupcake

Hi Smiley :)
I'm new to noogling, about 2 weeks in now! I just have to tell you that your shape is amazing, I think you look perfect just like that :D I'm hoping to sculpt my girls into a nice rounded shape like that!

aseevapon

smileyDD said:
...I'm still taking pm, maca, an bo pills (not altogether, but in cycles), and I have been on/off with noogling.
I know I tried being more consistent the last time I fell out of the loop. But oh man it's been really hard to find time to noogle.

What is your cycle/routine? I've just gotten off birth control and am considering trying a new combination. PM didn't seem to work too well for me, and really messed up my cycle.