Progress

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
WOW you are really progressing through the sizes quickly, you must be very dedicated, well your efforts really show that is for sure xxx

chriss

(.Y.)
mumOf3Angels said:
WOW you are really progressing through the sizes quickly, you must be very dedicated, well your efforts really show that is for sure xxx

I'm very dedicated, its like I'm on a mission haha! :p GROW BOOBIES GROW!!! Even when I was very busy I always make time to Noogle.

Yea it goes quickly with the sizes, I'm lucky with that :) But I have to say, when I bought the XXL I didn't fill the XL yet, just for half cup.
But I personally have experience that when I use 2 domes in 1 Noogle session, I have more swelling. Now I use the XL and XXL (first the XL for 7 min, than the XXL for 5 min, than XL again fore like 10 min etc..), and I already see improvement in swelling (and I think the girls already grow a tiny bit!!)

And thankyou :) I don't know if you already Noogle? Is it working out for you? I hope soo ^^

@ BustyBabe
Tnxx for the compliment! :) I hope you even out too! Did you seen a progress in youre breast already with the Noogleberry? good luck! :)

chriss

(.Y.)
Okeeee I'm so happyyyyy!
I wanted to make a little update, because i'm so happy with the swelling I get from the XL and XXL :D:D:D!!!
I even got a bit of cleavage when i look straight in to the mirror (with swelling) :D JEEEJ haha
The picture is from one Noogle session before, and I where a bra under my tshirt, I've Noogled again this evening and the swelling is even bigger now than on the pics. And my cleavage is better now than on the pics, and I didn't even Noogle this day that long (dont have tiiiiime)
I think I gonna grow pretty fast with the XL and XXL :)!
xxxxx

PS. Over a few days I will make update pics from before - now :)

BustyBabe

Wow, you look great! How long do you noogle to get those results?

I have seen some progress but I just wish things would go faster! How many inches have you grown since starting?

Matt B

Hey Chriss, the girls sure look happy here!! You are really going to do well with the NB. I can't believe you are using xl's already!!

chriss

(.Y.)
Thank you booooth :D <3

@ BustyBabe
Thats a bit hard to say..
First I noogle with the XL: about 20 min. Than the other breast 20 min.
Than XXL: +- 10 min. Other breast 10 min.
XL: +- 7 min. Other breast 7 min.
XXL: +- 7 min. Then other breast 7 min.
sooo +- 45 min all together on just 1 breast.
I think I did this yesterday. Not to long because I didn't have time. But it's still time consuming because I just Noogle one breast at the time.
When I have time I think I noogle for about... between 1.30 to 2 hours on 1 breast :) And when I took the pic with the swelling, i think about 1 hour for 1 breast.

And i don't know how many inches i have grown. I did measure myself but didn't know if I did it right haha ;)
I still have those measurements and will measure myself again some day and put it on here! ^^ But can't promise if the measurements are good hahaha.
Butttt i really want to go, in a few months, to a store where they sell bra's and stuff and let me measure. I'm curious what they say, and how big I am (maybe they say in a few months I'm a DD hahaha, fingers crossed :D).
I was first a big B, small C (thats what the women in the store said) - but I think they look smaller on pics and real life because I have broad shoulders.

And just have patients, youre boobies will grow!!! but I know it can bee frustrating!
But just keep comparing youre before and now pictures and remember: every little progress IS progress. Without the Noogleberry you didn't had that little progress!
Just keep on thinking that and in a few months you don't recognize youre own breast ;)

@ Matt B
Hihihi :D not only the girls are happy, i'm so happy when I see the before and now pictures :D
How is your progress going? :)

----
SOOOOO i did have time to edit a picture. Before and now! Pictures are from today and without swelling.
Let me now what you all think ^^

Matt B

Hi Chriss, they look even happier without the bra!!And again the nips are awesome!What a difference.

Matt B ;D

PS,sorry Chriss,the girls are happy and growing. I think some boobie greed hit me this week like i told padded hell,but she is under control now!! ;D

evil alex

lookin good chriss! btw i need to know who that model is in your pic because her boobs are perfect and thats is my ultimate goal to look like that

chriss

(.Y.)
Matt B said:
Hi Chriss, they look even happier without the bra!!And again the nips are awesome!What a difference.

Matt B

PS,sorry Chriss,the girls are happy and growing. I think some boobie greed hit me this week like i told padded hell,but she is under control now!!

Thankyou Matt!! :) that's sweet
Aaah we all have some boobie greed from time to time :p Good that you have it under control now hahah

@ evil alex
Tnx ^^
Sorry I really don't know ): Just saw this pic some time ago on a site, can't even remember which site
But they are beautiful, aren't they?! O: :)

Matt B

Hey Chriss,since you have had such great results with different size cups,do you think a medium would help me get a little outward growth?Not that i need it,i just want it.I'm about 3/4 into the CL's now.Whaddya think?

And again,the twins look beautiful.
Matt ;D

I forgot to mention Chriss, I love the new avatar! I would love to have the girls that the girl on the right has! Don't know
what I'd do with them LOL,but I'd love to have them. :D Maybe the boobie greed isn't under control yet!! ;D

chriss

(.Y.)
Matt B said:
Hey Chriss,since you have had such great results with different size cups,do you think a medium would help me get a little outward growth?Not that i need it,i just want it.I'm about 3/4 into the CL's now.Whaddya think?

And again,the twins look beautiful.
Matt

I forgot to mention Chriss, I love the new avatar! I would love to have the girls that the girl on the right has! Don't know
what I'd do with them LOL,but I'd love to have them. Maybe the boobie greed isn't under control yet!!

I think it worked so much for me because the swelling is different when u use different cups. So when u use first (for example) the XL and then the XXL the swelling is changing in youre breast because the cups are higher and wider. Sorry, can't really put it in words but hope you understand it :)
But I dunno haha, I don't know if it will work for someone else - but it can help! :D I personally think it's a good thing to use different cups and switch between them. You can give it a try! Let me now if it worked for you ;) I hope so!

And yea tnx :D I love the avater to. I like especially the left one her breast, maybe a bit to big but whatevah hahah. If I ever have those boobies, I think I walk around naked all the time hahaha ^^

EDIT: This is just for me so I know when I started!
Yesterday I started to listen to the "Breast Enhancement Ringtone".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1PzhQy1-c
I did it before, just for a day or 2, I was bit to busy back then. When I did it, I never felt anything. So I started yesterday and my breast where soooore and there was swelling (and no, I didn't Noogle that day!) :S :O :D!! And today same reaction, they hurt!!! So I hope it works.

Matt B

Hey Chriss,you're right,the ones on the left are beautiful and a little too large for me but I'd like to try them out for a few days anyway!! ;D

You'll get there.Promise! Matt ;)

chriss

(.Y.)
Soooo I make some progress pictures! :D Sorry the pics are not that good but you can see there is some grow :)

btw, these are no swelling pics, last time I Noogled is 20 hours ago or something like that

Matt B

WOAH Criss,they are absolutely beautiful.Your progress is super.They kinda point like mine but obviously the size is sooooooooo much
different!! LOL! I don't know what else to say other than "beautiful".

Matt :-* :eek:
Hey Criss,I don't know whether you noticed it or not,but your pics next to your avatar tells me you don't have long to wait
until you have your dream boobs!! You are real close!! ;D Nice.

chriss

(.Y.)
Thank you both <33! It really gives motivation when you hear that others see difference :)

----
Sooo this is again just for me. I want to remember when I started working out, I also try to eat enough and healthy.
Yes boys and girls, I'm not lazy anymore. I'm going to work out 3 days a weak, to work on my booty!
It's hard, with work and school and everything. But I can do itttt
This Monday i started. So I worked out 2 times, tomorrow is the last time of the week that have to work out :)

After that I Noogle in the bathtub. Using one dome; XL, noogle my bigger breast for 20 min. other breast 30 min.

I also where a corset for my waist. That gives some good results already (doing this for a few weeks now :))

I want a hourglass figure, and I want it now! :p

Edit: Ow forgot to say, I also always dry brush before I go to bath/douche

Matt B

Hi Chriss, I don't think you ever were lazy,you just needed some direction and wanting bigger boobs did it.Lucky for us !!LOL
And judging from your schedule things are on the roll for you.

Matt ;D

midbackn2013

I want to get into corsetting as well. I want my waist to be 23 inches. Last time I checked, I was 25". I want to do tummy wraps as well but when I'm older as most of the one I want to try is herbal.

chriss

(.Y.)
TiredofBeingFlat said:
I want to get into corsetting as well. I want my waist to be 23 inches. Last time I checked, I was 25". I want to do tummy wraps as well but when I'm older as most of the one I want to try is herbal.

@ Matt B
Haha yea I hope this schedule gives me the hourglass figure I want. Big boobies, small waist and a big bootie haha! thankss ^^

@ TiredofBegingFlat
Corsetting works great for me, I love it!
When you start it will also work on you I think! :) I was one inch smaller than you; 24" and I'm already smaller after a few weeks (Sorry don't know the measurement, but I see difference in pictures).

I don't know if you know this forum but you can check on BHM, especially in the Body Types section: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/body-types_forum47.html
Gives a lot of tips!

BustyBabe

I'm curious about corsetting too! What have your results been like so far? How much did you spend on your corset? I'm wondering if any of the cheaper ones give you actual results.

I'm also worried about how the results look. All of the afters I've seen have been with a corset on as well...I just wonder if the shape is really unnatural under. And if you have a lot of fat in that area, does corsetting do anything to get rid of it, or does it just compress your bones?