Progress

chriss

(.Y.)
BustyBabe said:
I'm curious about corsetting too! What have your results been like so far? How much did you spend on your corset? I'm wondering if any of the cheaper ones give you actual results.

I'm also worried about how the results look. All of the afters I've seen have been with a corset on as well...I just wonder if the shape is really unnatural under. And if you have a lot of fat in that area, does corsetting do anything to get rid of it, or does it just compress your bones?

Here's a thread that's very interesting to read if your want to go corsetting ^^: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/corset-waist-cincher-challenge_topic283387.html
It's a long tread, I know. But there are a few progress picture - so you can see it doesn't look unnatural ^^ - in the pages and also reviews about some corsets, some are pretty cheap (pretty cheap is around 30/40 dollar I guess). And there few members that had very good results with "cheaper" ones. But there are also a few people that bought a cheaper one, and the corset broke after a few weeks.

I bought this corset: http://www.intimit.com/products/Black-Cashmere-Corset-%28W%252d03%29.html
I LOVE this one! Its not TO expensive but the quality is good. (But can't tell to much, I just doing this for a few weeks)

And my experience: I wasn't straight | | but I also didn't had the waist that I wanted. Now I have a more curvy ) ( look already :)
But I'm not near my goal yet. I don't have to much fat, but from what I read, it helps for losing fat in the area.

Everybody has to look the way they want to look, but I don't want a SUPER SMALL waist like the pic i have add hahah :p
In my opinion you can look very natural after corset training, just don't go overboard with it.

Do you want to start with corsetting?

Attachments

• MsSpook1.jpg
    MsSpook1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 148

BustyBabe

Thanks for the info! I have a lot of fat to lose in that area so I probably won't start until I do that. When I was skinnier I did start to have that cinched in look, but I never got down to a weight where I had a completely flat stomach, so I don't know what my true shape is.

But it's good to know that you can get that look one way or another! I just think I shouldn't make myself uncomfortable unless I'm sure I have to :p.

chriss

(.Y.)
No problem! I really recomment corsetting! It makes youre boobs look bigger when you have a smaller waist :)
------

I didn't Noogle for 6 or 7 full days (last day I noogled was on 4 or 5 august)!
I maked pictures, to see if there is some real grow!

Soooo pictures: Before Noogle (one year ago or so) - 10 august pictures, 6/7 days no NB.

chriss

(.Y.)
@ Matt B Thankyou :)! I can always count on you for support! xx

@ Damacus87 Thankyou!! I'm so glad you see a difference ^^! xx

Matt B

Hey there,I forgot to mention you are getting closer to those dream boobs you want.Don't stop Chriss!

chriss

(.Y.)
Hihi I hope so Matt :)

----
So I add some pics, the first is from 6 july where I didn't Noogle for 3/4 days, the other are the same pics from 10 august, where I didn't Noogle for 6/7 days. To see if there are some changes (permanent grow) :)
(I took PM on those days, didn't quit with that! I only quit with the Noogleberry)

Matt B

Hi Chriss,You are getting some pretty serious boobage yourself girl and the nips are gorgeous!! ;D

Matt ;)

chriss

(.Y.)
Wow, it's a loooong time ago my lovely Nooglers, that I shared my progress, or even visiting this forum! :eek:

How is everyone doing? :)
------
Picture! Before nbe & noogleberry (22-08-11) - today (01-03-13).
See any difference?

And I also want to show some side view pics!

2 PICS ABOVE : BEFORE (05-06-12 < 1 time i maked a side pic photo)
2 PICS UNDER : TODAY (01-03-13)

chriss

(.Y.)
So I haven't Noogled in a loooooong time :eek: Soooo bad. But I'm here again!
Few days ago I did one session. But I guess my skin has to get used to it again, because I used the same amount of pressure as allways but I still ended with the red dots. So I had to give my skin a few days rest..
I also started with PM today!

I've put pictures from before - 20-06-13 (last time i took pictures). So, this is after a looooong time no Noogle.. :( small breast, like I start all over again.. meh

@ intersex; Thank you but no I didn't do anything with my nipples. I taped them down most of the time when I was Noogling.