Pueraria Mirifica (PM) - Conclusions

T

tavia

thats the same link i posted on the other page, its st herb ,its cheap its free shipping and a good seller.

T

tavia

melons why dont you just ask the seller how much the shipping is for the pink label pills????
oviously most sellers include the shipping in the price anyway, so u r always paying for shipping, free or not

P

Philli

Melons..... over $30 a bottle.. for 60 Tabs?????? St Herb is a rip off. That is ridiculous. Here's a link to a company that sells the pink ones at a 'real' price.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3x-Pueraria-Mirifica-Bust-Breast-Enlargement-Firmness-/260519623255?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item3ca82dfa57

T

tavia

hmm it depends... stherb gave me noticable breast changes in a week, but these pink pills i have to load up to get close to that, like i said i take 8 pills a day at the moment and will be reducing that in a month or so, but 8 pills takes up the bottle quickly, so three bottles will still last a month and its only £4 difference ,
plus with st herb u take 4 a day ,
i personnally like them but they r often too expensive to buy so i dont bother, but this is the only seller whos giving them for £21, so thats y i said its cheap, usually the lowest price for them is £30.

but these pink pills do work but not by taking 1 a day lol... they really r a bargain, and im surprised melons is so worried about shipping, its there either way, pm doesnt come any cheaper than these with or without shipping, unless you live in some far out place???

melons,, where do you live?? x

P

Philli

Wow, obviously Cheryl has come to us from Eve's Forum. You can tell by the aggressive attitude..you see that ALL THE TIME on Eve's.

The harvesting of wild PM is strictly illegal in Thailand. All manufacturers 'grow their own'. It's simply a question of where they grow it. The unique qualities of the soil in the northern areas of Thailand are what gives PM its qualities.

I dont believe the 'Pink' ones are wild or low quality PM. Small companies sell cheaper because they have lower overheads..American owned companies operating out of Thailand are selling PM at vastly inflated prices because they are greedy bastards who take advantage of womens vanity in this 'beautiful' world we live in.

I would imagine the Cheryl has taken every conceivable herb that claims to work and she still has pimple titties and is bitter with the entire world. We Nooglers know that exercise is the key to improving our breasts...not just pill taking.

Go back to Eve's, Cheryl...or change your attitude if you wish to post here. Have a nice day.

Anastasia916

Philli, I don't believe this is the same Cheryl from eve's forum, but I can email her to ask. But the Cheryl on eve's forum's username is Cheryl1989 so not the same username, and this person doesn't have the same typing style. Cheryl on eve's forum is a born male, but recently had full op and she went from a flat male chest to I believe a 34D. So definitely had good progress. I think this person is just hiding behind a fake name and too scared to reveal who they really are. This person reminds me of Carlaa from eve's forum, she started arguments with plenty of ladies over there, basically saying that any other form of NBE doesn't work besides PM and then preaching that thailand PM is not good. So definitely sounds like that person. She is just hiding under the Cheryl name to try to make someone else look bad. I will bring this to the real Cheryl's attention, as far as I know the Cheryl I know never took PM, she does NB and BB (bountiful breast).

T

tavia

yeah, its carlaa alright....

writing the same rubbish about how bad wild pm is but never giving any useful advice on a good pm brand... its carlaa

Anastasia916

Philli to show you who we are talking about, this is carlaa's posts... http://www.breastnexus.com/search.php?action=results&sid=4e357969208ac66c95a584665f269ac5&sortby=dateline&order=desc&uid=0&page=1

And this is a thread where she got nasty with myself and a few other people... http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=1947&page=1

I am definitely thinking more and more this Cheryl impersonator is carlaa.

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi everyone, i am cheryl from eves forum and i assure you that cheryl1263 is not me lol. This is the first time i have posted on here and i dont know anything about PM, i used the NB and BB. So i hope the confusion ends here.
Thanks everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

P

Philli

Good morning Girls and Hello Cheryl. I wasn't pointing a finger at anyone Cheryl. I'm sorry for the mis-understanding. It's just that I spent a little time...a very little time...visiting Eve's Forum and this was the kind of post that I saw all the time from aggressive females who for some reason hate everybody who has had any success with PM or any other kind of exercises. In my years of using PM and Noogling, I have gone from B to E, and I've posted enough pics for the girls to see my success. This Forum has no time for those kind of negative posters, we are a happy community here and we like to keep it that way. Anybody is welcome as long as they keep a civil tongue in their head and dont slam others.

I'm not familiar with the regulars on Eve's but I just assumed that this 'cheryl' was one of them. To the real Cheryl, sorry again dear.

Philli

Anastasia916

Cheryl1989 is a regular on the new Eve's forum, I am as well, and there is only one negative poster on there that starts arguments and that would be the "cheryl" impersonator which I believe to be carlaa, the one I sent the links showing how she is.

And yea Philli I know what you mean, on the old breast nexus site, I too encountered a good handful of hostile girls, that because I asked a simple question I was jumped on. That's why I didn't go on there and post, I would just read some of the good posts and info. Then when the new breast nexus was created I started posting on there, and haven't encountered anyone who is mean or anything except carlaa, but many of us ran her off for a while, but it seems she decided to bring her negativity over here. And lol I wouldn't doubt if it's like you said, she hasn't seen any results in her own programs so wants to attack everyone who has.

T

tavia

cheryl(carlaa) dont bring your rubbish over here please, go away you are not welcome. u have said what u wanted to say now do 1, we are not interested in what comes outta your dirty mouth, your a bitter nasty piece a work who oviously has no life or friends, go to another forum and slag off people or go walk the street im sure u will find others with the same bitchy , territorial attitude,

dont come back

you are not right in the head at all, off your dam trolly gyal, any normal person would give constructive critisism not bitch there tittays off, u must of been bullied as a child, which is why you are trying desperatly to bully your way through these forums, go and get a life, we have no time for people like you, we are a friendly forum and help each other and share experiences, you have no business here, once agin,,, just go away.

P

Philli

Hey Girls, here's an informative Website from one of the local suppliers. It's worth a read. And Cheryl.. educate yourself and stop being a lamebrain all your life. In fact...get a life, try getting out a bit more and enjoy the real world...you know the one away from your PC and all those chatrooms and forums that you infest with your unique brand of hate for the rest of the world.

http://www.pueraria-mirifica.org/

Teeny Tiny

She sort of reminds me of sara, another stuck up B---h that infected this and Eve's forum before with her annoying whining and begging people for advice/help but not using it, then started attacking people starting with Lucy, then myself and Anastasia, and anyone else that disagreed with her. She seemed to have similar idiotic logic that only made sense to her, her spelling was slightly worse though. I wonder if she's reappeared with a new username? Makes one wonder. What some people will do to get attention is pathetic! ;)

Anastasia916

cheryl1263, not all of us are from the UK, I'm not, Teeny isn't, neither is Philli, so yea seems you have no knowledge whatsoever, so go play in the corner with a lighter

many users here are from all corners of the globe, not just one country

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi everyone, im sorry but i just wanted to say that we are not slow in England, maybe English people you have met did not really want to talk to you, so seemed slow lol as we English do not tolerate simple people honey as you seem to be lmao. People like you just love to cause arguments as that seems to be your life and i feel very sorry for you, i actually pity you and wonder how hard it must be to have no joy in your life and feel you need to try and upset every other person you speak too. I am proud to be English so why dont you just take a good look at yourself and realise your only hurting yourself, because nobody else cares what you say, i think you are a little girl to be honest, how old are you, i am thinking about 11 or 12, because if you are not then you need some serious help lmao, what a shame you have the same name as i do, you are a discrace to Cheryls every where lol GROW UP.

Cheryl

Z

Zenity

Okay, just from logical deduction I am guessing the very first person who decided to study ANY plant in the world to prove or conclude about its properties did it from a wild form. If the people who first dedicated their time to it did not find any evidence of wild working, why they would invest in research and harvest?

Yet if the studies proved promising results then the industry would obviously jump over it and "try" to improve it.
Personally I think mother nature can't be improved, simply 'cause has millions of years of advantage over humans... That's called evolution. And yes, we can try with transgenic plants and many other ways to adulterate foods to "improve" them, but guess what... the only thing that is proved to improve by doing so are the bank accounts of big companies making money out of it.

Actually for me "wild" is way better than harvested, with pesticides, synthetic growth inducers and others. Organic is 100% times better.

As for the new sheriff in town... LOL! She just meant: "there is just a new Cheryl and is DOWN" ;D ;D ;D

We don't need/want trolls here....

Anastasia916

cheryl1263 why don't you tell us where you are from instead? And why should we even tell you anything when all you are doing is insulting everyone. Get a life and get lost. We don't need your kind here.

T

tavia

anyway ladies lets forget about her, ignore all her posts dont lower yourself any more to play her foolish games, lets get on with our chatting and not give lucy a reason to lock this very informative thread xxx

T

tavia

hiya cheryl 1989 i didnt know you were from the UK aswell hun,, nice to hear , and welcome to the forum lol,,,, im teetee on breast nexus if u remember x