Raffery's Pics!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Here are Raffery's pics and they are great. Here is a link to here stats section for further info about how she achieved this:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=463.0

Lucy :)

R

roxybright

Oh my gosh!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: There is a VERY noticable difference! Wow i'm just blown away by your results!!!!!

R

Rafferty

Yes I'm pleased, but now I have to do some work on that breast that is pictured. It is about half a cup size smaller than the other side and is very noticeable front on. I am doing an extra half hour a day on just that one. Hope it will help balance them out a bit. :-\

D

Dixieland

Rafferty,
Great results!!! :eek: I am so happy for you! I think doing extra time on the breast that is smaller is the way to go, to get them to the same size! I am so excited for you!!! If I get the nerve, I am going to post pics too. I just worry about them being on the world wide web. :-\
Dixieland

R

Rafferty

Hey Dixieland, I don't worry too much about my boobie photos being on the web. If it had my face on it....well that would be a different story! I still wouldn't have the nerve yet to put a pic front on yet. I am very self concious of the size difference.

R

roxybright

Rafferty,

Good luck with the other boob! My left boob is a tad bit smaller than my right one and I do extra work on that one every night, i've noticed quite a difference!
Keep at it...your other boob will look just as great!!!

R

Rafferty

Thanks Roxy, its a stubborn bloody thing! My Right seems to be growing fast but the left is seriously lagging behind!! :D

A

annieboobs

Awesome Raffery, very noticeable indeed.. Lots of luck even em' boobies out....
Great pics!! ::)

R

Rafferty

Thanks annieboobs, but my pump broke a week ago and my boobs are right back to where I started! So dissappointed. My new pump just arrived today, so I will be back into it and hopefully get back to where I was. :'(

A

annieboobs

Oh my! So sorry to hear u lost everything. I know the feeling and that it's not a pretty feeling. Coz i'm not pumping ATM, so i lost what i got when i started. Looking to start pumping september.
Hope u do get back to where u were and even more..

Good luck sweety ;)

R

Rafferty

Thanks annieboobs, it feels like four months work has gone down the drain! But I'm still optimistic I'll get it back. I have started pumping again and already swell great again and it stays for a few hours before it goes again. I'll keep you posted!

B

Blissful27

Hey Rafferty...

It seems that I have suffered the same fate as you... yes my pump broke, oh the agony, lol (but not really lol) :'(. It has been 3 days and I am slowly wilting away, I am trying to not sink into a depression. How long after you ordered did you new one arrive? I live in the U.S., I am praying for a miracle. This waiting might just kill me.

I hope your pumping is going well and you are beginning to gain back some of your swelling and growth.

Bliss

C

catsrule

Rafferty and Bliss; are you saying that you are not growing or just loosing some swelling?? after 4 months you should be retaining some groeth? I am just curious, thats all! try massages while you are waiting for pump to be replaced.....that should do something!

S

sweettart6671

How did the pumps break?? That seems weird that both of your pumps broke???? I don't want mine to break........

R

Rafferty

Sweettart, I don't know what happened to my pump. Once day it was working and the next day when I went to use it, it just wouldn't pump up properly. I thought maybe there was a hole in my hose or something but when I replaced it with the other hose I had, the same thing kept happening. I could pump flat out a million times and it just wouldn't pump up.
Bliss, It only took about 8 days to get my new pump sent out, and I am from Australia, so I thought that was pretty good!
Catsrule, I don't really think I am growing much. Maybe a slight bit. I was doing good until my pump broke and then I just seemed to flat line. I lost everything and now I'm struggleing to get anything back. I still get good swelling and my nipples reach the end of my large cups but only after about 35 mins and the swelling is gone after a few hours. I don't know whats happened!! :'( I'm still not giving up though, i told myself I would give it a year and if nothing has happened over that time then I guess it never will. :-\

A

alexis

oh noo..tat is so sad! just because of the pump then all efforts are gone?this canot be happening!! :eek:
just recently,i ordered my nb..waiting anxiously..i hope all is well again for u raffery!hopefully i could achieve like your results in the pics!cant wait!

C

catsrule

Raffery: that is a bummer.....I don't know what the heck?? maybe go for an hour?? yu should start to retain....esp. because you have some nice tissue to begin with! ? while waiting for new pump, try some massage....something has to get you jump started here!!

L

Lynn

I have a suggestion for anyone waiting for a pump, or whose pump is broken. Remove the pump and use your mouth suction. It works! You can actually get a pretty good pull with your own suction power. When I wanted to switch to the large cups, I could not get them both to work with one pump. I ordered a second pump from Lucy, and in the meantime I had to pump one breast at a time and it took so much longer. I tried using my mouth and I got terrific suction. From then on, I used both cups successfully. Once the new pump arrived, I hooked it up and now I use 2 at once.

Once you get good suction by using your mouth, clamp off your tube with a large binder clip or whatever you have that has enough tightness to hold the suction.