Roadrashes’ Pics!!!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Everyone. I couldn't post these pics without Lucy's help so here goes. I am 40 years young have had 2 children. My all time high weight was 20 years ago when I was about 90 lbs heavier then my boobs were huge. As you can tell I have a large drooping and flat problem. Currently, I am 5'5 125 and I wear 34 c 34 d OR 36 c. Sounds great but as you can by the pics nothing too look at and therefore I am trying to grow tops and get some kind of a round shape. I have used my husband as a guinea pig 5 times and he gets nice swelling and nice round shape from pumping the nb. His swelling also stays for a few hours.Needless to say I wanted to kill him! I also use heat before and after too.I am taking 6000 mg msm, vitamin E and vitamin C and really no swelling to date. I know too be patient but it is possible that I still haven't worked out how much or how little pressure is needed.

The third pc where you can see my boobs are larger are from just taking the fenugreek 3600 mg a day with massage. However I had to stop that because it was bothering my cyst. I'm thinking of starting the fenugreek again with the nb but only taking 1800 to 2400 mg.
I really had an immediate size increase.But I also gained some stomach weight too. :( I also took all the pills at one time and did not split them up during the day. My breast massage consists of wild yam and fenugreek extract.

Roadrashes :)

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 399
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 280
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 345

roadrashes

OMG that's me. Thank you so much Lucy!! I may not grow boobs but I will never forget how nice and helpful everyone is to each other here. Okay, so the top picture ( pic 1) is December 13th.The second pic is after 1 month. I can't see any difference and the last pic (pic 3) is from fenugreek , no nb and breast massage. My breasts do not look any different from when I noogle or don't so maybe it needs more time. :) As you can see flat and no roundness at all.

dl9812

I think I have noticed a pattern here, almost everyone who complains that NB doesn't work takes MSM.

roadrashes

Ohh I hope that MSM works I have been taking 6000 mg for 6 weeks now. After using xl cups you can see which breast it was used on and which one it wasn't. The swelling lasted 2 hrs. So I could see if there was a difference I used one cup on one breast and then waited an hour to take a picture. Thanks again for posting my pics Lucy.

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 283

32DoubleDz

Hello roadrashe! (What is a roadrashe btwy?) You have nice breasts to start. What I've noticed on the forum is that those who have been pregnant or lost weight have good results and good swelling. i believe sunsetz lost a lot of weight in her breasts and then she pumped and she got amazing results. i think it you keep at it and research different techs u should get some good results. good luck! :-*

jnorton22002

Hi Roadrashes,

I have to agree. I think you have very nice boobs and to me all that can happen is for them to get better with your patience and some hard work. Go for my dear Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

roadrashes

Hi Everyone. Just an FYi Roadrashes stands for I fall down and then I get back up over and over again. I've had that nickname for years and long before noogleberry. :0 I appreciate all the kind words and I can see a difference from the 1 st to third photo but I have to along with so many others learn patience.Unlike some ladies I have pressure from my spouse who thinks he's a boob expert.He would never give me any credit for an improvement unless it was significant. I have been a A to a large dd with weight gain and loss and never paid any attention to my breasts at all. However, my new hubby is a breast man (wish I knew that while dating in the early months) and I feel inadequate & hate the way they look.So I'm in for the long haul unless his eyesight goes.I am hoping that I will grow into all that stretched out skin.

Thanks all

I cut back to 3000 mg MSM a day
1830 fenugreek
Breast massage 15 min a day with heat
Noogle 45 min in am & 20-30 min in pm

MaylorT

Your boobs look great, before and after noogling! And especially in your push up bra (avatar pic). Keep it up and I'm sure you'll get the results you want with consistency. :)

Your husband is a jerk for making you feel bad about yourself, sorry if that offends you. But I have experience with this myself. My husband has since taken back all his previous 'wish your boobs were bigger blah blah' comments. He now claims he loves them just they way they are (34B). But I know that's a load of bull. So you and I are in the same position, trying to please our boob greedy husbands. ::) Well, and ourselves, because I wanted bigger breasts before I even met him. But still, we shouldn't have to have any pressure from our spouse who should love us unconditionally and for exactly the way God made us.

OK, end of rant.

roadrashes

Tachikawa- thank you so much for your thoughts and comments. My husband can be a really be a jerk about this boob thing. So this morning I was feeling sorry for myself but got myself all lubed up then fighting to get these xl cups on really feeling embarassed for myself jamming my boobs into this contraption. Then I read your post and know that I'm not alone in this situation and that someone actually does get it. Sure I'd like to improve my breasts for myself but to me it's not a big deal.You know I can always wear a push up bra and call it a day. However, my husband is a breast man. He has always dated women who were very obese but they did have large boobs. He was relentless withhis comments in the beg of our relationship but has now changed camps. He only changed camps when he saw that the noogleberry does work and even worked on him. Now he says my boobs are fine but I KNOW THAT IS A LIE.When we were first dating I was a 34 B and 6 lbs thinner. Then since nb,weight gain and massage my breast grew to a 34 C/ 34 D however, he would still make comments that those aren't real C's because they droop and they don't have the meaty feel to them. I am on a personal quest and determined to prove him wrong. If it looks better to me then that's an added bonus too. I know I can never compare to his image of what his perfect breasts would be and after his entire life of looking at Playboy and Penthouse I just can't compete. People really should be careful about how they speak into a person's life because it can be damaging.Your right our men should love us just the way we are & for how God created us but that's not the case in my house.That's why I wish everyone success who is struggling to make this a reality. It is alot of work and personally I think can take a toll on you emotionally. The support here is wonderful and keeps me motivated even when I still see nothing.Yes yo and I have booby greedy husbands.

jnorton22002

Hi Roadrashes,

You, hun, and any of the other wonderful ladies with husbands that are so called boob experts, really are something else. I really hate reading about this. You ALL are wonderful creatures. The best thing ever in this world was that WOMAN was created. Not only a piece of artwork, but having the ability to do SO MUCH. Men should be glad women are able to multi-task. Men can't do that. Yet they seem to feel that breasts are a measure of a woman's greatness. In my heart I know how sucky that is. I commend you all for your way of viewing this stupid idea they have. I realize what my goal in life is and I know you ladies know that. I view myself as a woman now but it wasn't so long ago that I was slaving away in a man's body. Maybe that's why I have so much compassion for you girls. Keep up the spirit my dears. Men need to get a life. By the way, when I was younger, I loved breasts too. I loved them and wanted breasts for my self. I'm behind you Roadrashes and all of you Hugs and kisses to you all Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Boodles

You more understanding than me I am afraid. If my husband were to say anything derogatory about my body he would not be getting anywhere near it for a very long time!

I think it is odd that, when confronted with a solution to your 'imperfection', the husband started saying 'you are fine as you are'. Maybe it makes them feel better and more secure if you feel less than perfect?

I truely wish you well in your quest and hope that you achieve what YOU desire.

jnorton22002

Thanks, but really it is about these nice ladies. It really does trouble me. Maybe it is because of what I'm doing, I don't know, but thanks Boodles Mama Go girls :-* :-* :-*

sunsetz

Hey roadrashes :)

Your before pics are the closest to how my boobies looked before I started pumping (however, i actually had less volume, i lost a good amount of weight in a short time :mad: ) I meant to comment on your pics earlier but forgot. Just want to send some encouragement your way. You've got such a nice shape to start with. I am so excited for you because I know it can work especially in your case. You actually have an advantage since your boobs were once bigger. At first I thought noogleberry was going to work moderately for me, then BAM one day I just started to get huge swelling. And that swelling is turning into real growth. It works faster for us because the cup doesn't have to stretch the skin much, just fill in where volume was lost.

Keep at it and take your time. Focus on the positives and before you know it, you'll have the boobies you've always wanted. Girl, you will prove your hubby wrong and have people wondering if you got implants. Trust me, I know ;)

Talk to you soon and keep on nooglin'
Sunsetz

roadrashes

To all of you I can't say enough Thank You! Truly I feel so humbled and grateful to each and everyone of you who have extended yourself to me.Not just by your kind words, by also sharing your personal experiences and listening to me too. Not only have you made me feel better about myself but you also reminded me that each of us are important and worthy to be valued. Breast size does not make us great people. Who we are and what we give to each other make us great people. I am so motivated to accomplish this goal in a safe manner whether it be 4 months or one year. I lost 90 lbs 20 years ago and got rid of another 175 lbs (my ex) and I will accomplish this goal with the help of all my nb friends. There is no way I can do it without you all. I have to also mention that I have followed each and every one your stats and I am in awe. Here's hoping none of us get tarpel tunnel syndrome from all the pumping. :0

roadrashes

Okay Im at 7 weeks I really can't see a change. The only change that I noticed was after the fenugreek at a massive dose.When I had that pink thing on.. As yo can see I do have some dots they are old and fading. I am not discouraged, I am not discouraged. I know that booby fairy is going to sneak up on me. :0 Hey at least I'm not smaller and I haven't gained any weight from the MSM.Great news, I am seeing swelling during my sessions and hope to post a pic of that later today after I noogle. More good news is my swelling stays about 4 hrs it seems like as the red rings fade then my swelling too.My husband did ask if I was wearing a push up bra and checked my bra too. I wasn't and he didn't say they were bigger but said they looked different in my shirt. I wait until he gets ready to come home and do my nb then and it takes me through until 8pm and then we are wearing pj's and robes so whew my secret is safe. I absolutely love the look on his face. He doesn't know I nb anymore because he kept giving me crap and telling me the only way to get bigger boobs is implants. I can't wait to prove him wrong.

Attachments

• 7wks.jpg
    7wks.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 292

roadrashes

This is me standing up further back. I don't know what i t is but I do see a slight difference in appearance my boobs don't look so flat.I also lost 3 lbs and lost no breast size. Because they are so flat hard to tell I wear a 34 C & 34 D or 36 c but I am almost 41 I have to patient.

Attachments

• 7weeksnb.jpg
    7weeksnb.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 339

noog

Roadrashes- you look great! they look like their getting more lifted, and fuller at the top! My husband was skeptical of the whole nb system too. The other day I was trying on some of my swimsuits that last year I had to put double padding in to look like I had decent boobage, and still didn't have any cleavage. This time I only had one of the padding in, and I was busting out! I was so excited! My husband finally admitted after seeing me in my swimsuit that my boobs definatly have gotten bigger!! he's becoming a believer! So I know in a short time you'll be busting out of your bras and your husband will be like "Dang girl you got it goin on!" Can't wait till you prove him wrong, then he'll be a nb believer!!

mommytrina

Hi road rashes!! I think I can see a difference. Small but something. They do look rounder, a lil fuller. Just keep doing what your doing!! you'll get there!!

soonenough

Scrutinized your pictures to compare, and your girls are def. fuller on top and bottom. I believe you're going on to D. Take it from someone who so becoming boobie obssessed that I'm starting to have boob dreams. Yeahhhhh!

jnorton22002

Hey Roadrashes,

I have to agree with every one. You look great. I DO see improvement. Could you lend me some, just for a little while??????

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*