Roadrashes’ Pics!!!

roadrashes

Soonenough - I have alot of swing the first two weeks and last two weeks. Here is an example I'm going to try to post two pics. The first yellow shirt one is the beg of the month. I am wearing the same shirt and bra. The second one is today. There is always a huge difference. So what is working and what isn't? I don't know. I do know that every 6th day I don't noogle because I get strong lines that show.I only noogle 45 minutes a day 6 days a week. I do take fenugreek and msm. I do massage before and after nb with heat.

let me see if I can get this pic thing to work. Now if I could stay the second half all month I would consider it a success and I'm going to keep at it until it becomes a reality.

Attachments

• before1.jpg
    before1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 222

roadrashes

Here are pics same bra and shirt today 4 days before my cycle. As you can see I pulled my boobs closer in the first pic as you can almost see the lining of my aerola. AS you can see in this pic I don't have to do anything. Now mind you this is a 36 C slightly padded push up bra. The wire has been pulled out of it in both pics but it is a Victoria Secret 36 C. Huge difference in my mind. Seems very full and wide. You can kind of seee the faint nb lines. Like Teeny stated it kind of gives a cleavage line.

Hope that helps. In 4 days I will be down about half a cup size.

Attachments

• before2.jpg
    before2.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 200

Lily13

Yep I have that huge difference in size too towards the end of my cycle. My avatar pic is after noogling and with luteal swelling (end of cycle). I do not look that big right now in this shirt since I'm now ending my cycle. It can be rather depressing, but it's just something you have to get used to I suppose. I think it is the rise in progesterone that causes the swelling and I just take advantage of it and try to noogle at least once a day when I have it.

roadrashes

Thanks Lily, it is depressing. There is a huge difference from the first two weeks until the last two weeks. I'm going to try to remember to take a picture. So I'm trying to figure it out on what it can be that's working or not working for me. I got some great herb advice on another board and I'm ready to take the plunge. I did alot of research and learned that the weight gain doesn't happen to everyone and you have to watch the type of calories you eat because the herbs help you absorb nutrients better. So if I can only eat carrot sticks and jello to make this permanent I will. :0 Personally, the nb is fantastic and I know it works in time. But the 45 minutes a day already seems like too much and then the lotion, hot water, etc. I think I would have better response, if I did it for over an hour a day, but I don't have the time or privacy. I'm going to try the herbs for 2 months and see what happens.
AS always thank you for listening and your support. You are a constant presence and a person of encouragement on this board. I appreciate you. We are all in this together so by trial and error we can all help eaachother.

Louise

Hi roadrashes, You are doing very well, as you say in your last post privacy can be a problem at times, I often find I get all set to start and get a visitor, and also from reading other posts no one reacts the same with the same method, mostly I think it's what suits you, trial and error.

roadrashes

Hi Louise. Privavcy is tough for me too. Especially because my husband would love to see me fail so he makes sure I have to fight to get those 45 minutes. So this is the first day of my perod and got up 1/2 cup gone. I really went back through all of Anastasia's thread on massage then got my boobie mixture and put back on the L's . Eventhough, I always wear the xl's because in the L's my nipples flatten along the top and are tight. I found out today with the 1/2 cup size being gone(cycle) it gave me just enough space to hit the top and feel a nice pull. Guess what? For the first time ever I got that real swelling.I didn't even drink my usual fluids, or take my msm or fenugreek today. I just can't figure out the method to this thing. lol So now I am going to go ahead and get the new contoured L's for these in between stages of weight loss and Aunt Flo. I wanted to take a picture to remind myself to keep motivated. I really couldn't believe I got that swelling. Oh and with the less pressure on my ribcage with the L's the redness went away with a heating pad in less than 20 minutes too. Trial and error. This is all trial and error with many of good friends to support one another.

Attachments

• snao fish 237.jpg
    snao fish 237.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 194

roadrashes

Ohh, that's a 34 C bra from Marshall's no padding. I used cocoa cutter and a dap of thick sunscreen for suction. Just an FYI. This is right after nb 45 minutes. Being my boobs get so much smaller and tighter I went back to the L's for during my cycle. This is after pumping.

Attachments

• snao fish 235.jpg
    snao fish 235.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 230

roadrashes

I'm back. Super swelling caused my bra to rip open in the front when I went to bend over and pet my kitty cat. I wish that husband of mine was here to see that. I hope if I continue to get that swelling it doesn't become a weekly event. :p

Louise

Hey that's great news you are getting there, just try not to ruin all your clothes though, SO HAPPY for you.

soonenough

roadrashes said:
I'm back. Super swelling caused my bra to rip open in the front when I went to bend over and pet my kitty cat. I wish that husband of mine was here to see that. I hope if I continue to get that swelling it doesn't become a weekly event. :p

LOL. That description of ripping in the open; I once had that happened but it's the seam of my pants that ripped when I bent down to pick up my baby on the floor.

Anyways, OMG, your breasts lifted up considerably?? Did you notice that? THat's an amazing lift.

Don't pay attention to your hubby; I know, I know can't help it that you want to please him, but man, you are doing this for yourself, and it's working.You are looking very very good. Men gets confuse too, you know. ;) You know how they are good at tuning you out, we wives can do the same.

Just want to share my experience with noogling recently. So, I decided to do it like Rachel. Marathon noogling for 2 hours, even an insane 4 hours which is about the longest one I tried and the last time I'll ever do it. My mediums and larges cups ar enot giving me any swelling at all. So, I decided to take out my lcontoured cups. Even though they are comfortable to wear on top, they dg painfully deep in my ribs under, so I didn't want to have anything to do with the contoured cups for a while. Well, I tried it again, and noogled for an hour and removed and the swelling is fantastic, well, beany swelling is better than nothing. ANd then, I noticed that the swelling are not going down a\quickly, In fact, when I come back to check on it after 4-5 hours, I still have a good .5" of swelling. When I checked 9 hours later, I still have the same swelling left.

I didn't do anything different except this is the week when I added a heaping tablespoonful of that horrid tasting flax oil. I also upped my PM to 6 a day, 2 pills each at 8,3,18 intervals. Also added borage oil, which I take with the last two pills at 10 at night (per Wahaika's suggestion). I take the flax oil with the second batch of 2 PM pills at 3 p.m.

Today, after reading your post this morning about getting your fifantastic swelling, I decided to experiment. I put on the contoured large for an hour, went and washed off the goob from the lotion (I washed off the lotion after every noogling session as I don't want to see thhe super ugly breakouts I had before for using thick lotion, plus I always, always whether I get ringmarks or not putliberaly apply arnica gel and Mederma around the ringmarks. This works wonderfully for me as the marks almost magically clears up after a very short time). After twenty minutes, I put on the XL cups for 30 min. My swelling went up to 9"L and 9.5" R. I only had this kind of swelling after 3 hours of noogling the first time, and two hurs of noogling the second time.

So, I'm going to experiment of using the contoured for 45 min, and putting on the XL for 30, and see if I get the same amount of swelling. This is the kind of swelling that last me up to 9 hours beand even before I go to bed is still there, although I go back to the same level when I wake up in the morning. But it seems, that the post swelling measurements is increasing little by little.

So, so excited for you.

roadrashes

Thanks Louise and Soonenough.Iwas surprissed to say the least. I hope this picture uploads. Finally, for me it's been over three months to get this type of swelling. I had to take a picture.
Yes, soon enough we are going to get there. We will have to stretch ourselves and try various things out.WOW 4 hours. Way to go!! At least you tried it. I couldn't dream of it. I'd smash those cups by the third hour.I did notice that by switching my cups up today I still have significant swelling and it is over 6 plus hours. I also use that arnica cream. The breakouts are a bother I try to use Stridex or Oxy pads it's from all the lotion.Now I wouldn't mind doing this for an hour or so to get swelling for 9-12 hours a day. :0 I am going by Wahika's suggestions too. I'm ordereing a Greenbush in the next day or two. I either have to get all on or all out with this program. :0 Fantastic news on your swelling too. We really needed this. SO hopefully we will move onward and outward from here.

Okay you always get an A+ for swallowing the most horrific things. You deserve Big boobs!!

Attachments

• snao fish 239.jpg
    snao fish 239.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 225

bonzaigirl

wow... :eek: you have good swelling.. (envy) not only good .. you get great swelling.. i wish i can get swelling like yours, but mine is only a few centimeters ... tsk tsk... well good luck in noogling.. wishing you all the best.. cheers.. :0

T

tpurple

Thats so funny that your bra ripped! Hows that for a sucsess story!!

J

Joan_CD

Are you doing any breast massage? I find that doing a massage after pumping helps to draw blood into the tissue and helps to extend swelling time and tissue growth. Also heat before pumping like someone else said helps to increase size when pumping.

Your husband is definitely not a boobie expert. If he was he would see your breasts are beautiful. I hope you never listen to his advice to get implants. Girl you are awesome and never forget it!!!!!

roadrashes

Joan, truly you and everyone else are really great. I am so thankful and appreciative of you all. On my best and worst days I come here and I am never disappointed. Everyday I see a little improvement not in my cup size but mentally. I know I am getting stronger whether or not my boobs every get to what I think in my mind would be better. I am curious where I will be in a year from now... Boob size, husband life in general. I'm kind of excited by it all.

M

mel

Hi roadrashes!!
I have just read through your pic page and i have to tell you YOU LOOOK FANTASTIC HONEY!!! not only were your breasts gorgeous to begin with and now even more beautiful as they climb higher ;) but you have a fantastic figure, i would say that im looking at thebody of a 20 year old!!!
wow honey, please do not let your husband break you down, I hope you get more and more into doing noogleberry for your own happiness and confidence. Ithink urhubby knows how hot you are and says these mean things to you to have you doubt yourself so you dont see what he and all of us here see - how gorgeous u really are!!! Some men do and say these things to projject their insecurites and failings onto us so by having you lack confidence, you will be less likely to look for someone better and see his failings as you constantly doubt yourself. The better and more confident you start to feel about your boobs and yourself the clearer the truth of how lovely you are will become apparent.

Boobie blessingss
mel xx

roadrashes

Hewre is my update. It is now 5 months. I can only noogle 6 days a week for 45 mins and have been doing that for the last 2 months. The rings became unsightly and wouldn't go away on my right breast. There was a line that could be seen all the time.I always used arnica cream and throughout the dasy neosporin & lotion with heat. However, I did up my msm to 9000 and my fenugreek to 610 x 5 with 15 minutes of massage and I must say what a difference. I can no longer fit into my 34C.The only thing about the MSM is I did not notice that I did start to slightly break out which had never happenend before when I took 6000. I could maintain this boobie lifestyle and I am much happier with my breasts.I do not believe the dropping or lifting will occur anytime soon but I'm okay with that.I do think the noogleberry did bring shape to my breasts.

The first pictureds is in my unpadded 34 D. Then my white 34 D push up light lift Victoria's secret bra. The red is the victoria Secrets bathing suit top Medium which is UNpadded.Just the thin lining of the suit. Lastly, the naked pics of me. Hard for me to tell photo from photo. As you can see my one breast is larger then the other.Also, this is the 2nd day of my menstrual cycle so there is no swelling or anything. In about 10 days my breasts are considerably larger but it goes away when my cycle starts.

So I continue on. Hubby wants me to stop now and says my boobs are fine. I think I am coming to believe that because he makes me wear loose fitting tops when I go out. Funny, how I waited to get boobs then I do and I can't show them off. ;0

Attachments

• r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 226

roadrashes

and heres the first 34 d unpadded. the white is the lift slight padding 34d Victoria's secret. The red bathing suit top no padding and that size is medium.

Attachments

• r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 175

roadrashes

slight padding victorias secret. i dont know how to post numerous pics in one post. Sorry

Attachments

• r6.jpg
    r6.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 204