Shooting4dastars progress

shooting4dastars

minnie34 said:
Well, I found it a bit messto to be honest - probably because I am quite clumsy and not great at DIY devices in any shape or form :D
THe messy part was getting the cups on, I ended up getting lots of water into the pump, so when I started pumping, water was spraying everywhere. Doh! Good thing I was bending over the kitchen sink. Once I got them on though, there was no problem at all and I found it very nice with the warm water floating around. I did notice that I was able to get the breasts much further into the cups, and I can definitely see how this method would increase swelling. I will do it again, for sure!

Are you able to fill that hole in the tubing? Yes, good thing that it was just water but still - messy!! :D :D

oohh gosh that happened to me too when i first tried it ;D good to hear that it was still worth it in the end. From the day i started i've only hydro noogled and it seems my swelling is lasting much longer too. And about the tubing i just slapped some tape on it but it doesn't really help, i ordered new tubing a few days ago so it's no biggie. just have to be careful for now, don't want to wet my bed again ::)

minnie34

No, wetting the bed is not so desirable.... :D
Glad to hear this is working so well for you. Am going to give it another try tonight, feeling quite excited at the prospect of a new method that will increase both swelling and hopefully growth!!

shooting4dastars

Woow hello everyone! I've been m.i.a for a while but i'm BACK! I started my own business in october 2012 wich kept me very busy so I wasn't dedicated to noogling and corsetting as much. I started noogling again this year and till a month ago there was no change i was still a 34C. After double dd's post about the fish oil pills she had rubbed on her breast wich gave her this awsome swelling. I could't find the pills she had but i did remember her listing the oils that were in the pills. So after a while i decided to try safflower oil wich was one of the ingredients. And wow what a change my breast swell to a full 34G and when i don't noogle i remain a solid 34E. So my goal will remain the same 40+ inch breasts 34H or 34G. I will be posting pictures soon!

I'm now filling 3/4 of the extra large cups, i already mailed lucy about the availability of contoured extra extra large cups, haven't heard anything back yet.

AustiniteCC

I did a bit of research on Safflower Oil, and it seams completely plausible that it would work. It is high in Omega-6 and Vitamin E. It contains primarily Linoleic Acid, as well as some Oleic Acid. The Linoleic Acid is purportedly an excellent Emollient, as well as a viable organic alternative to synthetic ones. This helps to create a barrier on the skin to prevent moisture loss, while also hydrating and rejuvenating skin.

I would be interested in trying some in a breast cream to see if it helps.

Just my two cents for today.

shooting4dastars

AustiniteCC said:

I did a bit of research on Safflower Oil, and it seams completely plausible that it would work. It is high in Omega-6 and Vitamin E. It contains primarily Linoleic Acid, as well as some Oleic Acid. The Linoleic Acid is purportedly an excellent Emollient, as well as a viable organic alternative to synthetic ones. This helps to create a barrier on the skin to prevent moisture loss, while also hydrating and rejuvenating skin.

I would be interested in trying some in a breast cream to see if it helps.

Just my two cents for today.

Well thanks a lot for the info, i couldn't find as much on it as you did! this is good to know :D

Hopeformore

Wow, congrats on your amazing results! I'm eager to try it out myself now! You said you stopped noogling because you've been busy and you've remained a C, how long did it take to go from a C to E? Did you use safflower oil as you started noogling again or was it something you incorporated later down the line?

queenie4

Congrats on your amazing progress! Can you go n 2 more details about your regimen?
For ex: are you mixing the pills n the powders. R u ingesting them? How much zhu mi powder r u mixing w the Shea butter?

I'm new & can use all the help I can get. Have 50 lbs 2 lose & would like 2 keep as much tissue as possible? :)

shooting4dastars

My regimen now consist out of:
Calcium pills
Vitamin C pills
MSM powder
L-Argenine pills
Paba pills

i massage and noogle with safflower oil. I also use aumenti bust cream twice a day.

i noogle with CL domes for an hour then with the EL domes for 1.5 - 2 hours
i don't hydro noogle anymore i do the pump and release method pump for 7 min and release and massage for 3 min.

The black bra with the christal is my new 34E bra (no push up) without noogling.
Second picture are my 40 inch breasts, this was my goal but they don't look too big on me so i will try to get to 41.5 inches wich would make me a 34I /J.
Last picture is an old 32E bra.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Attachments

• 2013-06-03 14.05.28.png
    2013-06-03 14.05.28.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 281
  • 20130603_201731[1].jpg
    20130603_201731[1].jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 182
  • 20130602_014037.jpg
    20130602_014037.jpg
    907.4 KB · Views: 212

Cuprunnethover

BuxomBoobs said:
Underboob, Sideboob! ;D
I read on here somewhere there was a thread about forcing the part you wanted to stretch....

Ooh! Does anyone know where this thread is located? Yes please for the underboob and sideboob!

Thanks in advance, Nooglers. :)

CRO

James

Hey, it's been a year since your last post. How are things going? You have made fantastic progress, but I have observed on other threads that MSM appears to have a negative effect. But you use MSM, so I was wondering how much you used, and if you have changed the amount during your trip to bigger breasts. Hope to hear from you soon, good luck :)

shooting4dastars

James said:
Hey, it's been a year since your last post. How are things goinpictureave made fantastic progress, but I have observed on other threads that MSM appears to have a negative effect. But you use MSM, so I was wondering how much you used, and if you have changed the amount during your trip to bigger breasts. Hope to hear from you soon, good luck :)

Heey

i know i have been away for so long, i mostly use one teaspoon of MSM. I only use it 2 or 3 days a week. i will try to post some new picture this week.

lexuswoman

Hi Shooting Stars!

Your pictures are beautiful and your progress is incredible! How often do you Noogle now and do you still hydro-noogle? I was pretty active on here a few years ago (2012) and remember the hydro-noogle thing got to be pretty popular. What are your current measurements?

Lex :)

shooting4dastars

lexuswoman said:
Hi Shooting Stars!

Your pictures are beautiful and your progress is incredible! How often do you Noogle now and do you still hydro-noogle? I was pretty active on here a few years ago (2012) and remember the hydro-noogle thing got to be pretty popular. What are your current measurements?

Lex :)

Heey Lex,

I do still noogle, it's just second nature now. I noogle everyday IF possible, but it's not a big deal if i miss a few days. I no longer hydro noogle, i was sick of potential mess. The water is just so inconvenient when for example the doorbell rings or something else. My current measurements are around 40 inches across nipples. I used to measure almost everyday but i noticed that even when my breasts were bigger the tapemeasure would not budge.

shooting4dastars

Well as promised!! My new picture updates ;D It feels awsome that i have come this far. I don't take any herbs or use any creams anymore. I just eat as healthy as i can/want to. I take msm powder when i remember, thats like 3 times a week. I noogle everyday for an hour or two with the EL dome (sometimes skipping a few days). I will be purchasing the EEL dome but this is not a priority at the moment. Ive now been noogling for more then 2 years and i feel i wont be stopping anytime soon. I love it and i feel i can get even bigger then the goal i had initiately set for myself. My goal is now 45" across nipples.

first picture is a unpadded 32E
second picture is a slightly padded 34D
third picture is a unpadded 32 G

Attachments

• 102012-082014.jpg
    102012-082014.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 333
  • 102012-092014.jpg
    102012-092014.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 273
  • 042013-082014.jpg
    042013-082014.jpg