Shooting4dastars progress

lexuswoman

Hey Shooting Stars!

Congrats, and thanks for posting the pictures, your growth is amazing and you're an inspiration to me and to many others I know! Keep up the good work! I tried hydronoogling in the tub a few times and it was a total mess, even in the water lol. Where do you find such beautiful bras?

Lex

James

You know, that black lacy 32G bra looks like it is designed to have the liner removed and worn as a sexy see-through bra.

Congrats on your progress, you look fabulous now and will be only better later.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
You definitely look awesome and I look forward to future pics. A 15 inch spread goal is seriously my kind of goal. I want something similar now and I know it will be a long path. I know you can do it.

DJ

shooting4dastars

lexuswoman said:
Hey Shooting Stars!

Congrats, and thanks for posting the pictures, your growth is amazing and you're an inspiration to me and to many others I know! Keep up the good work! I tried hydronoogling in the tub a few times and it was a total mess, even in the water lol. Where do you find such beautiful bras?

Lex

ThanQ ;D i mostly get my bras from UK EBAY stores, as i can easily find my size without spending a lot of money.

James

Your results have been phenomenal, an inspiration for all. I noticed that you said you were going to purchase the XXL cup a while back and it occurred to me that it might be to large for you without padding and wanted to remind you of the plumbers' pipe insulation (closed cell foam, not open) described here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1919.0.html
I assume you will only use one cup and alternate sides about every 15 minutes or so. I also would encourage you to purchase the XXL cup now if you haven't already and start experimenting with it. The XL cup is tapered and that means there is less area to apply suction with as it gets full. I suspect this makes it harder to fill near the end, and the XXL will allow the suction to be applied to much more area of your boobs. So my theory is that progress will slow down if you stay with the XLs but will pick up if you switch to the XXLs. Happy Noogling ;)

shooting4dastars

Thank you James, you must have read my mind. Just today i was thinking about ordering the XXL cups. I wasn't able to noogle as much the past two months, today i started back u. Thanks a lot for you're great advice :D

Sophie Lawson

Embracing my Feminine Persona
All I can say is wow, your growth has been incredible! Well done on such great commitment, your breasts are looking beautiful.

summer

Im curious too :)

I have the XXL domes and rarely can get suction even w the foam rings. I have never been able get the plumbers insulation to work on my other domes so never even tried w these. The foam padding that comes w the XXL is not the same as the others. It is 3 separate pieces glued together in spots. Very disappointing! It comes apart. I know the XXL are technically too big for my frame but I keep trying. Rarely does it work :(

So... I am looking for tips!

shooting4dastars

James said:
So, I am curious if you tried that plumbing insulation, and did it work for you?

I could not find the plumbing insulation here. But i managed to use the xxl dome anyway. I noogle with the xl domes and then i can achieve good suction with the xxl dome.

BuxomBoobs

I noticed in the last set of pics that you watermarked them all over, so you ... like me must have found your pics somewhere else on the web. I was not so happy about that, as I only posted pics to help others here on the site and to help me. Was not happy when I found them else where and in the most surprising places. Its why I took most all of my pics down.

Just out of curiosity, where esle did you find yours? (if you did)