sliptinge's pics

sliptinge

Cup size: 32A
No children

I have only been noogling for about a week, so this will be my before pic. I use the pump and hold technique for about an hour a day and so far, I'm getting minimal swelling. I will post more pics in a few weeks or so.

Grow baby GROW! lol

0xducesax0

:) i like your boobs :)
you have a great before pic!!!

haha this site is so funny: girls perving on other girl's boobs.
but even when i'm out and about, i always notice boobs! and im 100% straight! i think its because i don't have any myself so i just stare at other girls' boobs with complete envy!

sliptinge

that1spaztichik, thank you so much! it is my favorite bra lol! the bra is only a 34A, and I am hoping to grow to a full B or maybe even a small C cup!

immabe, thank you! it is so nice to hear that, I have always hated my breasts and thought they were ugly, so your comment is a nice confidence boost lol.

0xducesax0, thanks!! haha I always check out other girl's boobs too. I don't think we mean to be pervs LOL, it's just human nature!! ;D

sofia1

i agree you already have nice boobs to start with. it looks like you have cleavage in that bra too! good luck!

Aim4c

Great boobs! If this is your starting pic....then pretty soon you will be spilling from a B cup.

nickies

;)

You look great already! Which probably means your gonna get MONSTER BOSOMS!!! Can you post new update pictures??/

GROW UM!!!!!!

sliptinge

sofia1, thank you! yes that bra isn`t much of a push up bra, but I make it work LOL

Aim4c, Thanks lady :) yep it`s my starting pic, and i`m already seeing and feeling results. I love my NB!

nickies, lol thanks! i`m hoping to get there! i want to look good in my bikinis!! I will post new pics in a week or so :D

secret

i hope to heard great news from you :) and i'm gonna say the same like everyone says you have nice boobs before nb .

bonzaigirl

wow... i agree with them.. you do have a great starting pic... cant wait to see your post noogling pics :) keep on noogling ping!!!!

sliptinge

Thanks secret and bonzaigirl!!! Your sweet comments really mean a lot to me.. I've always hated my boobs!

Alright ladies...I promised you updates!! I am actually pretty excited because I tried on my blue bra again, and WOW was it ever tight on me, gave me some crazy cleavage! and I can honestly say I bought this bra exactly one year ago and I thought it was so pretty and wanted to show it off to my bf, but it gave me almost ZERO cleavage! I looked so flat chested in it. I was so embarressed!! And now I'm practically bulging out of it! I have only noogled for a few weeks weeks, so the whole boob growing experience is pretty new to me, but I am definitely seeing results! I hope you guys can give me some feedback too! Your sweet comments always make me smile :D

Slip xox

Attachments

• NB3weeks.jpg
    NB3weeks.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 632
  • NB3weeks2.jpg
    NB3weeks2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 686
  • NB3weeks3.jpg
    NB3weeks3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 691

that1spaztichik

Oh. My. GOSH girl!!! You are POPPING out of that bra! Those are some amazing results you have there!!! I want your boobies!!!!!!

bonzaigirl

wow... why are you here?? hahahaha... you are like wow.. i have no words and in 3 weeks??? i wish i get to have that sort of swelling!!! wow... see..that's all i can say..hahaha... keep on noogling... :D have a great day... thanks for sharing and keep us posted.....

eva_bs

The first thing that went through my head was.....
W-O-W!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
What amazing swelling you got there!!!!
You made me jealous!!!!! Not fair!!! :-[
I don't get anything near that kind of swelling! :-[ And I am noogling now for a month and a half!
Good for you hun!
In no time you will get to DD's!!! ;)
Good Luck! (I see that you don't need it!You allready have it!)

missispo

Omg your boobs are like bursting from your bra and its only 3weeks!! are u using anything else with noogling, i think you have nothing to worry about in terms of cleavage with that bra!lol ;D