sliptinge's pics

PetiteNShy

You look amazing! I'd be excited for bikini season too! Congratulations on the growth. Have you taken any breaks since noogling and found that your growth has stayed? Just wondering :)

Sliptinge said:
Cup size: 32A
No children

I have only been noogling for about a week, so this will be my before pic. I use the pump and hold technique for about an hour a day and so far, I'm getting minimal swelling. I will post more pics in a few weeks or so.

Grow baby GROW! lol

THAT IS 32A?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sliptinge said:
Hi everyone! I know I haven't been very active on the boards lately.... but I'm just stopping by to make a quick update. Nothing much to update really.. I am still noogling everyday for about an hour a day. Here are some bikini pictures I took today..... YAA BIKINIS!!!!!! I really want summer to be here already haha, It was actually snowing here yesterday.... in April!!!

I know I have to get back to some of you. I have a lot of PMs to respond to and I promise I will get to them. I haven't even had a chance to read them I am just up to my neck in finals right now as I am coming to the end of my semester. So ya, very stressful! ahhh lol :D

I miss you and love you Mama J!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much love to you my most dearest and lovely beautiful friend

Hope to hear from you all soon! Kisses :-*

Slip xx

damn girl! what size are you up to now?

xxbabygirlxx

lol you are not an A anymore, Good Job. Keep up noogling. Please tell us what herbs/ and what size you are now. Thanks ;D

Lily13

Wow I'm thinking you must be a large 34B or heck maybe even a C. Seriously! If you haven't done so yet, you definitely need to get fitted. I think you've been wearing the wrong bra size for years. There is no way you were a 32A in the beginning picture. That's the equivalent to a 34AA and is what I was when I started. ;) I had NO cleavage like that.

Keep it up though you are looking fabulous! :-*

Check out this awesome site I found yesterday that talks about how a bra should fit and signs the bra you are wearing is the wrong size. I found it so helpful so I wanted to pass it along. I now know 34 band is definitely too big. They always ride up on my back. :)
http://www.figleaves.com/uk/fitting_room.asp?cat=234&txt=11483

eva_bs

That bikini is SMALL on you dear! :) You look AMAZING!
I am so happy for you that you can wear a bikini and show off the hard work that you done with the NB! :)

CONGRATULATIONS Slip. OMG yu look FAB-U - LOUS my Gosh look at your bangers girl. That bikini looks just so awesome. You are totally inspirational. Yeay you! Roll on summer.