80.5 KB · Views: 1,785
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 991
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 787

bexy

that swelling is great. what cup sizes are you using what size do you measure? good luck with your journey!

smala

just an update ,still growing

Attachments

• photo55.jpg
    photo55.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 891
  • photo56.jpg
    photo56.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 518
  • photo57.jpg
    photo57.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 675

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Wow. It appears to be about 2 year span. Now that's a nigh and day difference. Would mind detailing a bit of what you have done and do now? Any measurements?

Congratutions, I'm sure you're excited.

DJ

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Nevermind. Just noticed it said September 2012. But still would like to know what size bra and what you did to get those results.

smala

the bra is a 38c 2cup push up.im useing the xl cups to pump with,with out a bra my boobs are very wide.i love having boobs

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
It kinda looks like a Cacique. Do you know the make and model of the bra? It really is making some great cleavage for you. And I agree that having boobs is wonderful. :)

DJ

ShootingStarz

Awesome, was this done by noogling alone? Looks like those 2 years of pumping was well worth it. They look so soft and beautiful! Amazing results!

smala

wife wants me to stop.dont know want to do,how do i tell here i feel more complete with have my own breast.

James

smala said:
wife wants me to stop. don't know what to do, how do i tell her i feel more complete with have my own breast?
She married a man. Now you want to be a woman (at least partially). There is no hope of making this marriage work, you are who you are. If you stop, you will resent her. If you don't she will hate being with you. Get divorced or separated, get it over with quickly and save both of you a lot of pain. I am separated, we live miles away, but she still calls me up for advice on things like what kind of car to buy and I give my honest help.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
As none of us know how your relationship with her has matured, it is very difficult to give advice on a topic like this. I think James view is understandable but it is my opinion not generally applicable.

If the relationship has been focused on communication then I think you'll be able to discus and work things out. However if this isn't the case then things will be much harder. Being your body, you should be allow to do this without approval. Now she does have expectations of what men look like and thus she is likely very uncomfortable. Breasts don't make a man any less of one and so this may be a place to start.

DJ

James

I don't want to hijack the thread here, but I suppose I have to concede the point to dminer, the first item on the list of what went wrong with my disaster of a marriage would be lack of communication. I think TGs are pretty straight forward, they dress like women and they act like women, what I haven't seen is men with large boobs dressed and acting like men. Maybe I just don't frequent the right places or am too straight to see large boobs as manly. How about you guys, do you plan on eventually dressing like women, or do you see yourselves always dressing as men (when your boobs are very large and obvious)?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Transgender is a huge spectrum of behavior and identity. But at its core is a mismatch from the physical sex and the mental or self identity of sex. There are strong stereotypes of what a man or woman should behave and appear. Therefore, these factors interplay to generate many subcategories in transgenderism.

Overall, there is a huge amount of prejudice, anger, and fear focused on people who do not match these "norms". Gay and lesbian have managed to improve these issues but it is my opinion that these people generally aren't in transgender groups. They usually identify as their biology but desire the same biology sexually. (A transwoman is very likely to want men but don't identify as gay due to the man wants man -- it is woman (in male body) wants man.)

So, a man with breasts (especially large) acting like a man violates the manly stereotype and thus the social awkwardness is extreme. I see them getting surgery or dressing to disguise. It would be a very unusual and strong man have a lifestyle of a large breasted man presentation. So, this why I think you don't see examples as they are closeted. Also, most feel breasts is a woman only feature (forgetting it is a secondary sexual development) and thus a person with them must be female. I got to witness this social expection with a man doing something similar as me. Society expects a binary gender and it just isn't true.

As for myself, I started with this way of life in mind, a large breasted man. However as I exposed myself to estrogen like substances and their effects took hold, I realized my self identity had more feminine characteristics than expected. As my body has feminized, I found women's clothing much more comfortable and thus I'm dressing more often in them. I have found it is fun having more choices. But in the end, I still don't feel I am "woman" but nor do I feel I am "man" either. Fun place to be.. :) This is where I'm at and learning about myself.

@Smala, if you haven't considered this aspect of your decision of growing breasts then I think you should. It will impact your marriage and it would be best to give a consistent message over time rather than "changing all the time" and confusing her to the point she feels you're been lying. If your feelings on the matter is cloudy (like mine) then trying to explain your understanding thus far is better than nothing.

DJ

smala

im a very tall person over 6ft6in and yes im not sure of how i see myself anymore.i love dressing up when im alone,my wife knows i wear bras and panties which she doesnt mind.bbut i know she would not accept me wearing womens cloths.im so confused.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Wow, being that tall will be a serious challenge for any cross dressing endeavors. I'm 5'9" and find sizing tricky.

At this point, I'm unsure what else I can do to help. I'm not a therapist nor familiar with the details of your situation. However, I have seen enough cases like this that I do know it is possible for both to happy. It takes alot of communication and giving. The best advice I know is to take changes rather slowly and be much more open with your appreciation for the other person. (Check out The Five Love Languages for ideas)

I gather you're exploring this in isolation. Perhaps it is time to start bring a bit of it into the open at home. For example, changing jeans or casual pants (like khakis) to a women's version and wearing those around home for a few months will be a way to gradually get her accustomed to the changes. The biggest thing to avoid is competing with her about appearence and style. She likely has enough of that elsewhere in her life. Cooperation and sharing is the way to anyone's heart.

Next I think would be socks and shoes (sneakers or flats) and then finally tops. I would start with things rather androgynous in each area of clothing and very slowly get more feminine to taste. As some point, you'll be headed into public with these items as well and both of you will need time to grow accustomed to this development.

Tops and your breast development is the tricky part since women's clothing tend to highlight this area. As you've mentioned before she would like you to stop, this suggests a serious discomfort (find out why would be a great place to start). Here is a good place to learn about non-confrontational commutation methods which would be very useful to seek information and understanding of each other.

It is huge sweeping changes that crash most relationships. Now this doesn't mean it will be easy and conflict-free but finding compromises is much easier with small changes and patience.

DJ