So EXCITED!!!I Can't Wait!!!

eva_bs

Hi To All Nooglers!!!
I am new here....actually I'm reading this hole forum for a few day's now!!!
I got here by Eve's forum...anastasia916 was writing all the time that she pump's with NB...And I was like...what??? ???what the heck is the NB??? ???So it took me a few day's to figger what that means :-[.
At the beginning I thought to my self "that is just nonsense to PUMP my breast?!That does not seem to work!!! - BUT THEN...I looked on the "Gallery" and I was like WOW!!! :eek:
When I saw the first few pictures I was like..."that was only luck!" - but then I saw more and more "LUCK" - so I understood that this REALLY works!!! ;)
And I couldn't stop thinking about it for 2 days...."Should I order...should I not order????" I asked my hubby what he thinks about it. And he said it looks like nonsense. - And the I was like... "why!!!why!!!stupid me!!!why did I ask him???!!!" Cus suddenly I felt stupid just think about the idea of pumping my breasts.
So...I started all over again! Looking all day long on the photos and reading this forum...waiting to see more and more new messages...I got hooked!
And then suddenly it HIT me! I wanted to order the NB now!!!not to wait one more second!!!And then the next day...the first thing that I did when I opened my eyes...I orders my NB!!!! (It was on the 12th of may) :) ;) :D ;D
And now I can't wait to start pumping!!!I can't wait till it will arrive!!!
I took my pictures already! thought that when I will get my Noogleberry I will start a new post and put my photos on the forum...BUT then I saw that I have to do like 100 post on this forum first. And only then I can start posting my pictures!!!And i was like...rrrrrrrrrrrr NO!
so here is my first post...:) and I will start posting here to reach my 100 till my NB will arrive!!! I hope to reach that goal! :)
Good day to all! (or good night),
Eva.

that1spaztichik

Hi there! I found out about NB about...oh...two weeks ago? I think I was depressed one evening and I was searching various natural breast enhancement methods. I've used Zoft gum, but that's it. I read about a pump, and the first one I encountered was the noogle, lol. I quickly joined the boards so I could see the pictures, and I too was impressed! I didn't even bother looking into other systems, mainly because so many people were happy with this one. Also, from my basic research, NB takes only an hour or two a day, depending on your schedule and dedication, while the others were like overnight or something? I don't know, I liked the idea of watching my nighttime television in pumps and then sleeping in peace, haha. I received my noogleberry earlier this week and I couldn't be happier! I, too, was very anxious to receive it, but Lucy was SUPER fast with shipping. I live in the states and received it in a week flat! I actually love pumping, and I can tell it's starting to become an addiction. I have to go on vacation in a few weeks, and I'll be sad to leave my noogle behind for a week (too many family members around the hotel room...). I'll come back and never look back, though! Good luck with your noogling, be sure to update us!

eva_bs

Thank you that1spaztichik!
I also wish you good luck on your pumpin too!!! :)
Did you put your pictures here on the forum???
I'm happy for you that you got yout NB so fast!!! I hope mine will be here soon... I hope next week. :)
till then have to do 77 more posts.... :)
oooo and Lucy Is amazing!!!! she answerd all my e-mails less then 12 hours!!!

that1spaztichik

Yes, isn't Lucy great?? Such a hard worker and a great gal all around!

Yeah I have a pictures thread! There's not much in it, lol. But soon! Soon I shall have boobies! :)

eva_bs

Now I remember seeing your pictures!!!
You already have BOOBIES!!!
they look really nice!!! I wish I hade those kind of boobs to start with!!! :)

that1spaztichik

lol thank you :) I know, sometimes I feel almost guilty for wanting bigger boobies. They aren't HUGE, but they're something. And to be honest, some days I am completely happy with them! But other days I just feel very upset over them. :( I think noogleberry is amazing though, now we can ALL have bigger boogies!!

eva_bs

YYYAAAAAHHHH to bigger BOOBS!!! :)
your breasts look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I love your shape!!! :)
It's good to have NB also if you have breasts already, cus they make them more nicer more fuller and more rounder... ;)
It's really amazing that we all can have bigger boobs!!! ;D

that1spaztichik

Thanks for the compliments :) I know, so far I've only noogled...six times? And although I haven't really swelled TOO much, the shape is so great! The tops of my boobs look so much fuller and rounder, much less of that slope look going on. It's fantastic!

cleo

I've never put pics on the forum but have read that you have to post so many threads before you can put your pics on but lots of new girls have put pics on straight away, that1spaztichik for instance has pics on here but hasn't posted 100 times so maybe Lucy can set us straight about this.

that1spaztichik

yeah, I saw on here that people were talking about the 100 post thing....and I definitely don't have 100 right now, lol! I didn't do anything special, so I'd have to agree with you, Lucy probably changed it :)

Anastasia916

The 100 post thing is to be able to upload an avatar pic from your computer, but I believe you could also do it by putting a link to the pic if it's on the web. The 100 post thing is not for posting like before and after pics, you can upload those onto any post you make by clicking additional options when you go to post then browse your computer to what pic you want to attach, you can attach multiples as well.

eva_bs

OOOOOO!!!!
stupid me!!! ;D
What is an Avatar Pic????
so....o.k.!!!!I don't have to do 100 posts to upload my pictures!!!! yyyyyyaaaayyyy!!! That's a relief :)
Thank you Anastasia for your explanation :)

that1spaztichik

Haha nope! I just took pictures from my laptop's camera (i have a macbook) and directly uploaded them using the "additional options" button when you post a message. I'm at like just under 50 posts and it didn't even occur to me until after I posted them that people were talking about the "100 post" rule. YAYYY can't wait to see your pics!!! :)

eva_bs

;D
I wonder what you will say when you will see my pictures... :) (you will see that I really don't have nothing going around there)
I will put them on the forum when I will do my first pumpin!!!
I hope I will get my noogle by tomorrow!!! :)
because we have a holiday on Tuesday :( so if I wont get it by tomorrow...I will probable get it only on Thursday...
hope to get it soon as possible...
At least it's allready on it's way...:D

that1spaztichik

Eva, don't worry! It's not about where we start. It's about what we all achieve! There are many gals on this site who started off at AA's and are now D, DD, E!! It's AMAZING!!!!! I know I'm a B right now. But if the end result for a "born" AA gal is one of those larger sizes, who cares?? :p

eva_bs

yahhh,
hopefully I will be one of those who will be a full C small D... ;D
I don't care if it will take me 5 years to get to there :)
at least I will be natural and not fake...If you know what I mean...:)
I believe that in the end ,me and you (and allot of other girls...) will reach our goals!!! :)
It's great this forum....I feel like we all are like one BIG FAMILY!!! And that's great!!!
It's fun that I can talk here about all my problam issues of my breasts...:)
I'm so HAPPY!!!
And I'm really far from to be shy to show here my pictures...I'm not a shy girl...:)
So soon....They will be here!:D

that1spaztichik

I know, I love these forums! Everyone is so caring and understanding, and most of all accepting! I feel ya, I am fully prepared to be noogling for every day for a longgggg time. But so far, I don't mind it. I actually enjoy my noogle sessions, lol! I just want some REAL boobies! It's so exciting to (hopefully) be able to grow our own boobs and not have some fake silicone bags in there :) Safer, too!

eva_bs

LOL!!! ;D ;D ;D
Ya...Silicon Bags!!!:)
We are so lucky!!!!It's so fun that we all can tell each other how long we noogle...And then it gives us motivation!!!
It's like doing exercise... (for the boobs) It's always better then doing it alone..you know what I mean?
good luck! ;) :-*

that1spaztichik

Haha! I Know! I get sooo excited about noogleberry! I always want to talk about it but I haven't told anyone about it yet...I'm waiting until I grow enough so my boyfriend notices :) I can't wait!