So EXCITED!!!I Can't Wait!!!

eva_bs

ooooo Wow :eek:
you didn't tell your BF yet? ??? ;D
I'm sure he will notice soon :) Or maybe it will be embarrassing for him to tell you? :-\
For how long are you using the NB now?
I see we are here almost at the same time... :)
Maybe we will also pump together :D
Where do you live?

that1spaztichik

Haha I know, we always DO seem to be on here at the same time! I live in California, USA.

Oh no, it won't be embarrassing. I just like to know if he notices genuinely or if he's just SAYING he sees improvement because I say there should be. He told me he thought my boobs looked bigger after I had started using Zoft gum, and I was impressed for the same reason-I hadn't told him :)

I've been noogling for 6 days now :) So soon!

eva_bs

really???!!!he saw a difference when you took Zoft Gum??? :) Nice!!!
Wow!!! 6 days!!!how fun!!!:)
I hope I will get my package today!!!I'm holding my fingers!!! :)

that1spaztichik

Yes, and the best part was he noticed about 2 weeks in! So I'm hoping he'll see the noogle difference, too. OOOOHH yay, I hope you get it too! You should get it any day now, Lucy is super fast with shipping!

eva_bs

Soooo....
I didn't get the NB today!!!and tomorrow we have a holiday...so I will get it probably only on Thursday. :(
BUT - today I called the company that sent me the Palmer's Cocoa butter and I told them that I got the package and all three of the bottles were damaged!!!
I thought that I will have to send them the damaged bottles...but they said that they don't need them and they will give me a refund!!!!yyyyaaaayyy!!!that did my day :D

that1spaztichik

Oh that's terrific!! I know, it's SUCHHHH a drag when you have to return things you bought online...at least you don't have to deal with it anymore :)